It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Clinton voter fraud in NY?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Give it up. She wasn't laughing about that. Your thought process is polluted that's all.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
a reply to: Annee

Definitely shows she either has a weird sense of humor ...

You mean like medical professionals calling burn victims "crispy critters"?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Obstruct justice? Now you're really pushing it.
She would have lost her hard won law license had she done anything less than her best. Perhaps the investigators messed up to get the guy off. Oh that won't sit well. I know.
I thought the puritans were all dead.
edit on 4202016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Sympathy for the victim doesn't have anything to do with this. Stop trying to cloud the issue with emotion.
I don't know a thing about that case. I don't need to to know she did what a defense lawyer is paid to do. DEFEND.
That's all that matters here.
And they call democrats bleeding hearts. Good goddess save me.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Logic would say her emotion was due to professional success rather that freeing a pedo.
But ugly people see her laughing about getting a criminal off.
Next thing we will be supporting pedophiles or actually may be one if this line of logic persists.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Logic would say her emotion was due to professional success rather that freeing a pedo.

I agree. She was talking as a lawyer about an interesting case.

She has quite an amazing bio.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Can't you just respond with three paragraphs instead of three posts? It's really not that difficult.

Anyway, You have no problem with her laughing about it though, you refuse to address it, which makes you a deflector.

It is clear that you have no morals. No wonder you love Hillary so much. ~$heopleNation
edit on 20-4-2016 by SheopleNation because: TypO

link   

Sharp wit, or lack of knowledge regarding the consequences of the establishment's support of an unregulated federal reserve, a fiat non-backed currency, ever increasing meddling for regime change and nation building across the planet, and being in the pocket of the corporatists?

This election cycle has only further proven that the two party system is part and parcel of the bread and circus, and whether there was fraud in NY or not, the corporatist structure is set up with an illusion of choice, which you buy into.

I encourage you to really think, if someone who has $365,000.00 a plate dinners at a movie stars house, or makes a couple hundred grand speaking to corporatist cronies, really cares one iota about you or your grandchildren.

You wonder why people get so riled up about politics? I wonder what makes people like you who defend the likes of the Clintons, Bushes, etc. think they care at all about us or have our best interest at heart.

You might see this support of a possible future woman president as a noble undertaking, but I think you have been swooned by the corporatists and can't see the big picture.

link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

That supposed tape was after the trial was over. Raising a glass to success afterward is not a sign of weak character or a signal of affinity for the client in this case the defendant.

There must be transcripts of this trial somewhere if you want to comment on her professional performance while in a court of law.
This is not an indication of that performance.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

edit on 4202016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I'm jealous of her resume.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I'm jealous of her resume.

No kidding.

And being the same age as her I know how special that bio is. First, even being a female lawyer in those years. Then being the first and only female lawyer at a firm in Arkansas.

Plus all the other stuff.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Look hillary don't get so upset it was based on your post which I even quoted.

In the end I want my great great grandchildren to know their grandmother worked to help elect America's first woman president.

Why does her sex matter?Or that you helped a lying women that makes bad judgements get elected?

BTW I'm Cuban and wont support Rubio or Cruz because like Hillary they are worthless lying politicians.

I care more about their actions on the issues than voting based on sex,hair,weight,color,race and height.

edit on 17430America/ChicagoWed, 20 Apr 2016 12:17:48 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

a reply to: amazing

Democrats are allowed to own guns. It's not a religion you are baptized into. Lol.
You are correct in that she is establishment or let's say established. She knows the DC territory, has resources and support for her ideas and knows how to get those ideas moving. Replace the word establishment with experience. It's really going to matter not just for the US but for the world. Tough times ahead and we can't afford someone who doesn't know the ropes from day one.
Anyway you have time before Nov to learn as much as you can about the candidates and make an informed decision. Just make sure your data is balanced as unbiased seems near impossible these days.

Good luck.

I disagree on your emphasis in experience. Experience isn't required to be an effective elected official or world leader.

A good Moral compass, real principles and character or most important.

I've been an elected official before, and didn't know anything. Even at local/City and County levels there are assistants, staffers, secretaries and admins that help you through everything. At the highest levels, congress president etc, you have extensive staffers that help you with everything. Experience is not necessary and in most cases gets in the way of being effective.

Look at how ineffective and inept our congress is. The problem is the lifers that have been there for decades. Experience is not a virtue.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Don't waste your breath with a Hillary supporter.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Yeah ok ya got me.

Shakes head.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

She's the best qualified. Her being female is just a bonus.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

It really is unbelievable. They are having a slobbering love affair with a corrupt and vile person who laughed about putting a pedo back out into society to harm another child. It's sick. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

More baseless accusations.

Yep, that keyboard can type whatever you tell it to.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

She's the best qualified. Her being female is just a bonus.

Hey don't forget she is Also white. Is that a bonus for you too?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join