It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-New Jersey Black College Student Leader Admits to Tweeting Fake Threats

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I strongly suspect that fake crimes of this sort are more common, by far, than real ones.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: StolidPanda

Sure, she's not a kid but clearly not even close to being mature. There are plenty of immature college kids who act like kids and do dumb crap all the time.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Activictim?

Are you thinking of Activision?

Well, they ruin everything too...so....

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I knew someone would get it.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm an IGN lurker. Anyone who frequents those comment sections will know of what you speak.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
Can't wait to see the mental gymnastics from the usual suspects on ATS trying to defend or excuse this

Im sure theyll figure out a way for it to be Trumps fault somehow

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Never had one of those. Had an IntelliVision and an Atari.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Activision is a company that makes "games". They have gone downhill a lot in recent years.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
What an idiot. Why would they want to fabricate something like this in today's political climate?

It's just as bad as that dumbass that made those fake pimp ACORN videos.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: StolidPanda

Sure, she's not a kid but clearly not even close to being mature. There are plenty of immature college kids who act like kids and do dumb crap all the time.

Right but I do not at all consider this action to just be some dumb kid mistake. Especially given the climate of things in today's society. It goes beyond the typical riff raff that young kids get involved in. It seems you are essentially excusing their behavior as just something kids do, and that is the key reason why all this garbage is going on in the first place. Personal responsibility.

iTruthSeeker
edit on 19-4-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

McKelvey and her attorney had sought to have her participate in a pretrial intervention program that would have allowed her to avoid jail. But a judge denied that request last week

I hope the judge throws his gavel at her. She wanted to be a victim, hopefully she can be. To the US prison system!

Pure gold!!! Maybe they will let her twit or whatever about the racial injustice she may or may not receive in prison.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Well that's easy to explain. She probably enjoys it too. The power she has. Given the society she lives in. The example the heads of we the people give.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Nothing surprising here. All the liberals and their supporters...black, gay, etc. all believe in only one God. Themselves. They decide something and they must be correct. They are like the brain-washed terrorists that do the same thing. They will lie, cheat, steal and kill to get to their stated goal. The country could go down in flames...it doesn't matter. Everyone could loose their jobs, go broke, etc. Doesn't matter to them at all. As long as what they believe, but know to be false is their savior. They take no blame, they won't admit being wrong and they will tell you the sky is green forever...as will their liberal friends...until you either believe it too, or start ignoring them.

Hell, even their group has the word built in (LI)b(E)ral(S).

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Wow somebody hate liberals much. Try judging people on their own instead of a political affilliation. Racism does still exist. But it is not nearly what it used to be. And the media does blow things out of proportion and they leave out certain facts.

For example twice as many Caucasians are killed by police than black people every year in the USA. The problem is police killing citizens.

However black people still have had to deal with racism. As have native Americans or in my country aboriginals. They are targeted by law enforcement and also punished by the judicial system in ways that white people are not.

That doesn't give anyone of these people a right to fake threats to further their cause. Society has come pretty far but it still has a long way to go in his area.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Aaaaand the apologists have arrived...

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Did you read what I wrote. Her actions are inexcusable. That doesn't mean racists don't exist. I don't paint all republicans with the same brush and neither should liberals be stereotyped all the same.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join