It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live feed from iss?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
So my Dad was telling me that a few nights ago, he witnessed a bright light near the moon....brighter than the moon itself.

Two nights ago, I noticed it, also.

Now I am hearing that twice, a UFO, for lack of better words, has been seen in the ISS feed....and now the feed is down.

Can any of you shed light on this, and help me find links of the video?

Thanks ATS!

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Possible reason for light by the moon but not the iss feed.

SKY IN APRIL In the evening sky this month giant Jupiter still outshines everything but the Moon and is visible almost all night. Jupiter appears under the star pattern of Leo the Lion. Leo rides high in the south at mid-evening this month as if he’s proud that he chased the winter constellations out of the sky. When you see Jupiter, look nearby to see if you can find the backward question mark shape of the front of Leo. The bright star Regulus marks the period of the question mark.

Source

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Shooting stars can come directly at the viewer, which mean it appears as a dot or bright light.

The feed is up here, a lot of noise though, looks like there is some technical difficulties as the other one is glitched, or a mother ship is passing by.

ISS
edit on 19-4-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I recall something about a new Russian satellite that was expected to be really bright, I've no idea of its trajectory though. I'll have a search for info on it.

This is the link, the story 1st March. While it is nearly ready to be launched, it may not be launched at this time, or perhaps until in July.

phys.org...
edit on 19-4-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

edit on 19-4-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I saw it too. Moon and whatever planet that was…

Nice view.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

It was Jupiter

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

This is supposedly one of the videos of a "UFO" as seen near the ISS. No clue if its real, fake or other.

Edit: The video itself seems to be giving an error, so here is the direct link: www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-4-2016 by JohnQSociety because: Video doesn't seem to work. Adding direct link.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
When Compared to the position of where the parachute should be and the colour of it, it does not match up so one could rule out it is not the parachute Soyuz Parachute Colour #7 is where the parachute should be
edit on 20-4-2016 by TheKestrel04 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join