It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IF I was the Anti-Christ.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I got to thinking....If I were the anti-christ, why go public, why not just wait, until "jesus" comes back so they think he is the anti-christ...BOO YAH...free to reign with him out of the way.

Or what if jesus was an aborted Fetus hahaha that would be hilarious. Well for me anyways but I guess not for all those Religious people out there. Or would his fetus get out of the garbage can and make a run for the door? hahahaha
Haven't laughed iin awhile.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BLiND_
I got to thinking....If I were the anti-christ, why go public, why not just wait, until "jesus" comes back so they think he is the anti-christ...BOO YAH...free to reign with him out of the way.

With out wanting to put a spanner in the works, they killed him last time. All be it temporarily, it didn't actually do much to hinder the movement, actually aided really.

Or what if jesus was an aborted Fetus hahaha that would be hilarious. Well for me anyways but I guess not for all those Religious people out there. Or would his fetus get out of the garbage can and make a run for the door? hahahaha

Kinda a sick thought really, and interesting one and probably could of been alot better worded, but hey. I would say divine intervention would be more than capable of stopping that.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This is a repulsive and disgusting thread. When Jesus returns, he will not be born like his first coming, but come down from heaven. He won't return until the antichrist has fulfilled the prophesies.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Easy dj, I don't think it was meant as written, at least I hope not.

Every person is entitle to question and theorise, admittedly as mentioned could of been a lot better worded, but as JC came from a birth last time and still births, miscarriages are a part of every day life it is an obvious question, what if something happened would we be all doomed etc, people have made themselves suicidal over that question.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The talk of an aborted Jesus fetus crawling out of a trash can as being hilarious is very offensive, at least to me.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The subject doesn't really matter, people to need lighten up a little bit.
Sure it could have been worded better, but a question still is a question no matter how it is worded.

If it offends you, then dont think about what is written think about it in your own words, in your head.

But seriously, what if there never is an anti-christ, because there would be no real point in coming forward because he will just be picked out,... it'd be like looking for waldo on the cover of the book... HES RIGHT THERE!! ... After the anti-christ is gone, Do you have any idea how many people will be stepping up and trying to prove they are Jesus? Alot.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Well _BLiND_.... you never know, perhaps you are the Anti Christ and you just don't know it...

However, this cannot eb possible as we all know that David Hasselhoff is the Anti-Christ..

David Hasselhoff is the Anti-Chrsit

"Jesus has a hope in HELL'S chance.. muhwoooaahhHHH!!!!

[edit on 13/1/05 by Klepto]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
WHat if the anti-christ was an arboted fetus ,then JC arrives and everyone thinks he is the anti-christ.. Think about that one...

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
The talk of an aborted Jesus fetus crawling out of a trash can as being hilarious is very offensive, at least to me.

It wasn't aimed at you...

You may find humour in someone esles disgust, you don't know.

Ever heard of people laughing in the herse before buring a member of their family, fear breads a different emotion in everyone, by being conclusional without evidence is arrogance.

If he/she comes back a verifies they are being disrespectful and really find humour in the thought, then fair play hit him with both barrells if you like.

"love thy enemy though" the hardest lesson JC had to teach, we still haven't learnt it and it is the followers of JC that have the most difficult time learning it.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Or what if jesus was an aborted Fetus hahaha that would be hilarious.

Or would his fetus get out of the garbage can and make a run for the door? hahahaha

I understand you are trying to bait the Christian’s members on this board with your utterly disgusting and disrespectful comments in order to get replies. This is why this post will be my last in your pathetic thread. I seriously question your morality and decency as a human being after reading your words.

btw- I believe you worded your post exactly as you intended.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Just because I find morbid Things Funny.... Maybe You find fart jokes funny and I find them utterly disgusting..does that make it okay for you to make fart jokes anymore then me to mock the bible?

In my opinion life is nothing too spectacular. People take it way too seriously. We are all the same...we are all going to die eventually, why not make a joke out of it? I accept that fact, so why not laugh at it?

say there is a dead animal laying aside the road... If it got up and did a pirate jig, would you not laugh? Or maybe you would drive by and say a prayer...
I mean if you laughed...it would not be the social norm.

[edit on 13-1-2005 by _BLiND_]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I got to thinking....If I were the anti-christ, why go public, why not just wait, until "jesus" comes back so they think he is the anti-christ..

Or what if jesus was an aborted Fetus

When the anti-christ comes, he'll only have power until Christ
comes again. Then his power is gone. So, if he was to wait
until Christ came, he wouldn't have all his 'fun' of running amok
all over the planet. He just be a lame limp nothing instead of
the dark prince of hell.

Christ can't come back and be aborted. He lived. He died.
He rose again. He won't be back as in being born ... he
will be back as he is now ... resurrected and in His Glory.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   

WHat if the anti-christ was an arboted fetus ,

That's something that could happen. The anti-christ
could be aborted. He's flesh and blood, while fully
possessed by the devil.

Christ can't be aborted. He was already born.

True story - Saddam's mother wanted to abort him.
A Jewish family took her in and talked her out of
abortion. They helped her and they were helpful
when Saddam was young.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Antichrist apparently won't be indwelt by the spririt of Satan until the second part of the Tribulation. (Called the 'Great Tribulation' - 3 1/2 years into the Tribulation). According to various prophecy scholars, he will be killed and resurrected by Satan who will then live within his body.

Aborting him now would have no effect - the devil would just find another one to take his place.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klepto
Well _BLiND_.... you never know, perhaps you are the Anti Christ and you just don't know it...

However, this cannot eb possible as we all know that David Hasselhoff is the Anti-Christ..

David Hasselhoff is the Anti-Chrsit

"Jesus has a hope in HELL'S chance.. muhwoooaahhHHH!!!!

[edit on 13/1/05 by Klepto]

I never thought of the anti Christ to be a black man...

[edit on 14-1-2005 by yermom]

top topics

join