It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this channel inciting trouble?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Yep, She certainly had that "falling down" moment... The guy filming her is repugnant, he called her a fool and bragged about putting the video on utube.

Also other utube channels and commentators including some MSM outlets being provocateurs and calling her racist and blackphobia.

Everyone worried about their own cause and this women looses her job and has to deal with the ignominy of having a real bad day and being mocked and called racist plus I imagine being very fearful of some type of attack.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Hex1an

I'm sending them both, feelings of Love and compassion. Please consider the same, friend.....Thank you.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

I'm sending them both, feelings of Love and compassion. Please consider the same, friend.....Thank you.

That's perfect timing... thank you, All my love.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Hard to say. I actually just watched some video on that channel a few days ago, discussing these girls who claimed racial attacks on a bus or train, and lied about it. The video guy called them on it, stating their actions were inexcusable. So, if something surfaces to show the guy in the video was antagonizing that woman before he started recording, then I'd hope to see the same thing in this case.

As for this woman, again, hard to say. She's clearly a bit out of control there, but we don't know what happened before, and the guy was definitely goading her, fishing for race-related comments. Doesn't look like either one was acting as they ought to act. If the woman was out of line for no reason, instead of making a video, the guy should have sought assistance. He stood there, with a kid or kids, it seems, and took video instead. I'd say he had an agenda himself. Doesn't excuse her behavior, either. If he was out of line, she should have called security.

I feel for the kids, having to see two adults unable to act like adults, like we saw.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

That's very succinctly put.

I've just been reading the comments on all the videos attacking this women... They come from the most depraved hearts... and those same depraved hearts are so eager to message me with their self pity.

"That white evil demon bitch said the word "black" I hope she dies" and so on... Such hyper hypocrisy can be due only by illness of the heart and mind.

It's a self pity game and a yearning to feel offended so that they can display their hateful diatribe to release stress of an 80's African American culture in stasis.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Exactly! I looked at comments on one site about it, and it was bizarre how many times people attacking her were racist themselves, and very biased politically. One poster called all who pointed out inconsistencies with the video maker's story "white ghoul" over and over, and another repeated that she "must be a Trump supporter" so many times it was ridiculous.

Saddest part is, I listened several times, and never even heard her say "black" - though the guy did - much less anything else. Even if she was irate for no reason, which I doubt, it wasn't about race for her. That angry, she'd have used a slur if she were so inclined. That she didn't on video, when that furious, is telling.

I hope that channel is as quick to address that as they were t address the other false claim.

Sad days. I don't get it myself. Just had a really nice conversation with a lady with my cable company, who sounded very black in accent, and we chatted nicely for a while after the issue was resolved. No issues of likely looking very different came up, just pleasant conversation. Some people just want to be angry, I think. Sad way to live.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

It's much deeper than that It seems... I've noticed that Preachers slur the white man to fund theirs churches and musicians mock the white man to sell their records.

No wonder Black communities are so full of hate when their peers are making a living out of Provocateuring.

Scumbags like: Xanny Drinkwater I noticed Is one such: Agent. He even admitted it to me.
edit on 22 4 2016 by Hex1an because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hex1an

It's much deeper than that It seems... I've noticed that Preachers slur the white man to fund theirs churches and musicians mock the white man to sell their records.

No wonder Black communities are so full of hate when their peers are making a living out of Provocateuring.

Scumbags like: Xanny Drinkwater I noticed Is one such: Agent. He even admitted it to me.

No wonder, indeed! If any white artist or preacher did that, the government ould be bringing hate speech charges against them. The hypocrisy is telling.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: Hex1an

No wonder, indeed! If any white artist or preacher did that, the government ould be bringing hate speech charges against them. The hypocrisy is telling.

That Is the reality of today and the attack on the White Race laid bare.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

These days, it's an attack on anything and everything good and decent. One of th clearest signs of the time in which we live as there can be, in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

These days, it's an attack on anything and everything good and decent. One of th clearest signs of the time in which we live as there can be, in my opinion.

They are attacking the Family, the Brotherhood of Man... All the dissonance and erosion of morality In America Is created by one small group of people and their traditions... It's not the Black community but they're ridiculously stereotyping themselves and shamefully remain blinded.

It goes without saying that the Brotherhood of Man needs the Black Mans soul and not their caricatures.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

The agenda is, at its roots, one of evil. The enemy can't do what he plans to do unless he tears down everything good first. Definitely not the black community, either; they are simply being used to further a deeper agenda.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

You need to watch the full video. That lady was the problem not the guy. She is mentally disturbed and is crazy.

I don't agree with labeling her Demonic though. That's just superstitious BS. But she's messed up for sure. That guy with the camera didn't do anything wrong.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join