It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this channel inciting trouble?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
The youtube channel called TheAdviseShowTV posted a video claiming to show a "Blackphobic Demonic Savage "

To me this looks like entrapment, It looks like the guy with the camera is attacking this volunteer and goading her, listen when he calls her a fool... what do you guys think?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Hex1an

She should try out for a metal band.

But without a doubt she is the loudest and way crazy, I don't know that there's any other way to look at this. This is the camera/digital age, and if you act any kind of fool in public be ready to be the star on some YouTube video.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

What would you do If someone was following you around with a camera calling you a crazy fool?

The guy claims that this women called him the N word but there is no proof of this at all.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

as always they never show what led up to the out burst. for all we know they went in all ghetto calling her a honky ass cracker bitch, and she went off.

never pay attention to these type of videos.

edit on 19-4-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

as always they never show what led up to the out burst. for all we know they went in all ghetto calling her a honky ass cracker bitch, and she went off.

never pay attention to these type of videos.

Exactly... For this reason alone it's irresponsible to post this video claiming these unfounded allegations against this volunteer.

I wonder how long shes been a volunteer? she may have an impeccable work record?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

as you noticed he kept on goading her on, kept saying sh@@ and would not stop, just like you said in a earlier post.
they probably were doing something in there that was against the rules of the hospital and she called them on it and then they went all ghetto on her and started playing the poor put upon black people.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

This is how I feel too... I'm trying to find her to find out.

This is the guy: Isaiah Baskins

news

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

I mean yes, it's quite possible she is being riled up, it seems she was upset he was sagging, it's hard to tell and it can't be ascertained how this really started from the video alone, to which I believe the guy is taking full advantage of. Still yelling like a demon possessed person doesn't help your case either.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Anybody want to know what the demon possessed people were like that ran up to Jesus and 'accosted' him?

Theres your sign.

Edit:

edit on 19-4-2016 by intrptr because: YouTube

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
A staged gofundme project hoping this will bring in LOTS of money
Pathetic try...

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

they probably were doing something in there that was against the rules of the hospital and she called them on it and then they went all ghetto on her and started playing the poor put upon black people.

His response vs her response to his… "underwear", and "black children"?

Yah, right.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

There is no doubt she lost it... but she never made a racist remark... Everyone's calling her racist.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

dollars to doughnut at the 1:12 mark is what and why this started.
" we need to clam the kids down", he probably said some kinda sh@@ back at her like my kids can do what ever and then it was on.
then in his comments under the video.

I got the other woman Katie Thomas to tell her story she conformed I got the other woman Katie Thomas to tell her story she conformed I was called a 'n-word' and racial profiled by a Donald Trump voter

that there says it all for me, no where does the old woman say she is voting for trump and no where is there any indication of profiling.

edit on 19-4-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Yah, right.

Lol she didn't want to see his underwear lol

I think this is what started it... He must have had is Jeans hanging down his ass and she didn't like it.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hex1an

originally posted by: intrptr

Yah, right.

Lol she didn't want to see his underwear lol

I think this is what started it... He must have had is Jeans hanging down his ass and she didn't like it.

Yah, she was looking for excuses. A sure sign she was being deceptive about the real reason(s)…

I don't care what her real reasons were. I'm sure it worked though, whatever his reason for going there, he wont be back. Either would I. That bitch rules the roost. She's their 'gate keeper'.

Someone with that much buried anger is a dangerous element, wherever they go. They lose control easily, venting their rage at the slightest provocation. Walking around all day like ticking time bombs waiting to vent and direct their hatred at others. Everyone walks on eggshells around them, fearing a tirade.

Good thing she wasn't holding a knife or gun… she reached for a phone and screamed into it instead. Even the guy that showed up to 'defuse the situation' agreed theres something wrong with her. They all defend her, confronting her would cause her to behave that way towards you.
She throws 'tantrums', is abusive and dishonest.
edit on 19-4-2016 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

dollars to doughnut at the 1:12 mark is what and why this started.
" we need to clam the kids down", he probably said some kinda sh@@ back at her like my kids can do what ever and then it was on.
then in his comments under the video.

I got the other woman Katie Thomas to tell her story she conformed I got the other woman Katie Thomas to tell her story she conformed I was called a 'n-word' and racial profiled by a Donald Trump voter

that there says it all for me, no where does the old woman say she is voting for trump and no where is there any indication of profiling.

Scumbag picked on this women who was doing volunteer work, trying to be a productive part of society... Probably made a remark about how he's dressed so then he turns it into a big drama, ultimately getting this women the sack.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I'm keeping my eye on this guy to make sure he doesn't benefit from his BS.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
It's called "Sagging" that what sent the lady over the edge to madness!
It was a culture clash not Racism, apparently "sagging" is a crime in some states, So perhaps she was in her right to ask him to leave? WTF lol

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Wow, she is experiencing severe distress, but the guy filming was really egging her on for more video time. He should have just reported her and let the Director of Volunteer Services dismiss her from the hospital...This poor lady needs help.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join