It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just had my life threatened debating ideas within Islam!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

He claimed that he was peacefully talking with a muslim before he got death threats. No proof just a mans opinion, if you check is record on ats he goes around attacking people and telling them hes going to hurt them physicly cause hes a tough guy.

This is also just your opinion.

SO your defending a opinion with calling people pedo lovers, more fail, again we can do this all day.

The OP made valid points. With your response it seems that either you have no problem with these practices, or you feel that they are not real.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief

He claimed that he was peacefully talking with a muslim before he got death threats. No proof just a mans opinion, if you check is record on ats he goes around attacking people and telling them hes going to hurt them physicly cause hes a tough guy.

This is also just your opinion.

SO your defending a opinion with calling people pedo lovers, more fail, again we can do this all day.

The OP made valid points. With your response it seems that either you have no problem with these practices, or you feel that they are not real.

I never claimed anything about the subject, so again your trying to insult either to troll or because you live in lala land, you choose.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Refering to history to play down current day practises is apologetic behavior, and ridiculous. You are bascially saying that he isn't allowed to criticise this, because we did the same thing centuries ago, which is a BS point of view.

I used this example before, it's like me being justified to say that blacks should sit in the back of the bus, because it was accepted 60 years ago.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I never claimed anything about the subject,

You replied to the original post.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Utah marriage law is 14 years old,

It is 15, is an exception, and doesn't involve pimping out girls to paying pervs.

catholic priest still rape kids and don't go to jail

And society at large condems this.

And, again, more typical apologist behavior. Acting like two wrongs make it right.

edit on 19-4-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

If you walk into a bear pit with a long sharp stick and the intention of poking a bear with it, when you find a bear and poke it and it rips your face off, is that the bears fault, and should you be complaining about it?

In this case you are comparing a human to a wild animal. Do you feel this is a valid comparison?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Utah marriage law is 14 years old,

It is 15, is an exception, and doesn't involve pimping out girls to paying pervs.

catholic priest still rape kids and don't go to jail

And society at large condems this.

And, again, more typical apologist behavior. Acting like two wrongs make it right.

you need to google what the word apologist to know what it really means, your not saying anything really, your implying that because one does not hate islam or that if one is muslim that means there pro pedo.

So ill call you a pedo also, your deflecting the fact that pedos exist outside of islam, that means your a pedo yourself, am i doing it right

edit on 19-4-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

your deflecting the fact that pedos exist outside of islam,

I never said or implied such a thing, nor did I attack an OP who claimed that pedophilia exists outside of islam.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

your deflecting the fact that pedos exist outside of islam,

I never said or implied such a thing, nor did I attack an OP who claimed that pedophilia exists outside of islam.

Deflecting again, you must be a pedo, how does it make you fell to know you defend pedos, is it difficult in your daily life.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

There is nothing to deflect. Give it up, it is not working.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

There is nothing to deflect. Give it up, it is not working.

Whats not working, your not answering my questions, must mean your pro pedo, must suck when your attempt to smear people come back to you.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Religious man gets angry when asked to substantiate nonsensical beliefs...how shocking.

I get the same thing debating with vegans, communists and global warming fanatics. The majority of people in this world are moronic followers of stupid ideologies that fall apart when questioned. They react violently because they're stupid and that's what stupid does.

I would suggest growing a thicker skin and not being bothered by idiots threatening violence from miles away.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Right, your very first post in this thread was an attempt to smear the OP, based on what, your opinion of him. You have nothing on what he actually said.

I still don't see you condemning the practises he was talking about.

must mean your pro pedo,

I wasn't attacking a post that was anti pedo.....

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Right, your very first post in this thread was an attempt to smear the OP, based on what, your opinion of him. You have nothing on what he actually said.

I still don't see you condemning the practises he was talking about.

I haven't seen you say that all pedos are bad, so same logic on my part, well thats what you would call logical.

Means your pro pedo, you still haven't answered how can you live your life protecting pedos?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

The topic of this thread is pedos in Egypt, and you attacked the OP. I made several comments suggesting that pedophilia is wrong wherever it happens. You make no sense at all. Give it up.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

The topic of this thread is pedos in Egypt, and you attacked the OP. I made several comments suggesting that pedophilia is wrong wherever it happens. You make no sense at all. Give it up.

The topic was the op telling us how he was trying to have a peaceful conversation with an evil muslim, then calling is prophet a 7th or 8th century pedo, the op was playing the victim, then you came in and pretended you know better than other then called me a pedo lover.

So again how do you feel about protecting pedos outside of egypt, you're still not answering, damn you love pedos, you make me sick lol.

Is it how it works, i'm still learning, not being logical is new to me, plz enlighten me

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

The topic was the op telling us how he was trying to have a peaceful conversation with an evil muslim,

Here, this is what I mean, you act all sarcastic calling the guy "an evil muslim", implying that there is no reason to criticise the guy, when in fact, the guy was supporting the child bride practices in Egypt. In other words, you are supporting a pedo.

Had you pegged the first time.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

The topic was the op telling us how he was trying to have a peaceful conversation with an evil muslim,

Here, this is what I mean, you act all sarcastic calling the guy "an evil muslim", implying that there is no reason to criticise the guy, when in fact, the guy was supporting the child bride practices in Egypt. In other words, you are supporting a pedo.

Had you pegged the first time.

Are you done going in circles, the op has a history of hating on people who dont see thing is way, i never claimed anything about the pedo part, you came in and attacked me for whatever reason, saying that i defend pedos, so your still trying to imply things on people that post in here.

You haven't answered any of my questions, just deflecting and trolling, we can do this all day, this is faux news light my friend, pick up your game, if you want to make a change.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

i never claimed anything about the pedo part,

But you did just now and I was right from the beginning. You obviously just made it clear that you feel that this guy deserved no criticism.

Sticking up for the muslim pedos. Attacking those who criticise. Freudian slips are very telling.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

You claim a whole lot but don't bring any proof, i already posted twice why i was calling the op out, your attacking me and a few other poster by saying we are making excuses up, you haven't brought your A game today son, like i said before why the need to go around in circles, and attacking people when not one person in here defended any pedophiles.

Trollool lol lol is such a catchy song.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join