It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arguably The Most Important Documentary In The History Of Medicine Was Just Released

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Most of what you're suggesting is ridiculous.

To say they don't WANT to find a cure that would help themselves their families is ridiculous.

Of course researchers want money. You want money, I want money, the guy/girl down the street wants money. People want money. That's life.

What you (and others) are basically saying is, ignore all the breakthroughs that science and medicine have done in the last thousand years and just listen to some random guy/girl on the internet. That's beyond absurd.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

RE the 'baking soda' PH issue as a cancer cure. I'm not impressed with most of the blather about it. I'm not throwing it overboard 100% . . . the info etc. about it just has not impressed me, much at all. I think the body's mechanisms for keeping the PH within fairly narrow limits is reasonably well known. So my thought is that it's slightly conceivable there could be something there--but I'm a very long way from convinced.

On the other hand, with different fingers . . . I put a lot of stock in

--lipo-somal Vitamin C. I was impressed by the story of the New Zealand bloke who didn't take the liposomal version--but he was ONE WEEK from death and his family had to threaten suit to get the hospital to try IV Vitamin C. They did--and IIRC, he's still alive and cancer free years later.

--graviola fruit . . . can cause nausea in some--even on a full stomach but appears to be a very powerful and effective anti-cancer supplement.

--Dr Rife's machine . . . his research was impeccable and solid in the 1930's in San Diego. The head of the NY Medical Society was agreeable to licensing it but only if Dr Rife put that shyster's name on it. Nothing doing. Dr Rife discovered that cancer cell walls fracture--killing the cancer cells, while leaving the normal cells alone--when bathed with a specific sound frequency tailored to that particular sort of cancer. The machine is available on the net in varying qualities.

Laymen are sold a somewhat muted version of the machine because if they used it at too high a power levels or too much, the debris from so many killed cancer cells could kill them because the body couldn't clean the debris up fast enough. The treatments have to be paced out over time.

There are other convincing cures and many things which are preventative and help cure but may not be quite powerful enough on their own. I don't keep all that info in my head.

Generally, I'm not impressed by folks who demonstrate such quickly brazen, narrow, rigid, self-righteous, arrogant bias as to ignore reasonably good information--perhaps because said information has not jumped through all the hoops that they personally decree to be necessary to arrive at truth.

Their narrow rigidities and haughty tones indicate to me that they are unwilling or unable to fair-mindedly consider something beyond or beside the oligarchy's 'party line.'

Wellllllll, I've studied the oligarchy long enough, I don't trust them much about anything any further than I could throw the planet.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I'm keenly aware that you have fairly fiercely and dogmatically assessed me as a person and my perspective, opinions and information offered to be

--ridiculous--

That tells me about all I need to know regarding your assessment skills, logic skills and habits.

edit on 19/4/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

All you're doing is posting bunk pseudoscience. There is ZERO proof of any of it working. If there was it wouldn't be pseudoscience, would it?

The whole "alkaline PH kills cancer",
The "fruit kills cancer"
The "machine by Rife",

Vitamin C as a cure for cancer? No. It can be used in conjunction with another drug as pain management though (google the studies into them).

It is all nonsense. You think my family hasn't tried it over the past 23 years?

I got a little test for you. Find some proof it works. Any proof, but it has to be proof. No testimonials, as that's not proof.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

--lipo-somal Vitamin C. I was impressed by the story of the New Zealand bloke who didn't take the liposomal version--but he was ONE WEEK from death and his family had to threaten suit to get the hospital to try IV Vitamin C. They did--and IIRC, he's still alive and cancer free years later.

thats a weird one..

the story ive read and heard was he had contracted swine flu, in a coma and near death where they tried type IV vitamin C.. mans name is Alan Smith..

no mention of any cancer.. although some "sites" say he had had leukemia as well.. emphasis on some..

but atleast you were impressed that it somehow cured his "cancer"

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

PH issue as a cancer cure. I'm not impressed with most of the blather about it. I'm not throwing it overboard 100% . . .

Same opignion, blood pH is tightly regulated. It is not possible to go outside a narrow range of values. When trying to acidify or alkalinize the body, it is the controls loop that you are driving harder one side or the other. This is why it will affect urine pH (kidney is one regulator of blood pH).

For association of acidity with cancer, it is the cancer that produce acid products like lactic acid and the same lactic acid may possibly contribute to cancerous cell growth. My guess is that it is due to the Cori cycle, the recycling into glucose of the lactic acid by the liver. Ingestion of bicarbonate of sodium won't help.

Vitamin C

Heard that too, it seem huge dose by IV have anti-cancer properties.

Dr Rife's machine

Rife was a con man. He mystified lots of peoples, including important and educated ones. My best guess on the killing mechanism of the Rife discharge tube is by emission of UV that rapidly "turn inside out" the living pathogen exposed, very graphic but very deceptive also. Some day I will reproduce the experiment and document the exact mechanism.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: PeterMcFly

I haven't found any conclusive evidence of vitamin c (through iv or otherwise) being able to cure cancer.

I have found plenty of research and results showing that vitamin c can help with pain management and I've also seen it can decrease the effectiveness of chemotherapy.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: choos

I didn't read about any other illnesses re the man in NZ.

Perhaps there was more than one man fighting with the system over terminal illnesses there.

I do know that the liposomal Vitamin C has helped tremendously in my preventative and curative regimen from common yearly ailments.

Not sure what to make of this article . . . but it's another interesting one.

"A Revolution in Cancer Treatment Based on Using Immunotherapy
Posted on April 18, 20

By Dr. Mark Sircus

Some doctors believe that medicine is entering a new phase in which cells will become living drugs. It is being called a third pillar of pharmaceutical medicine. “We are at the precipice of a revolution in cancer treatment based on using immunotherapy,” writes Dr. Stanley Riddell. Immune therapy works because an enhanced immune system has the ability to take cancer down.
. . .
Dr. Hagop Kantarjian, shown above, is concerned about the high prices of immunotherapies and other cancer drugs, saying, “It is our obligation as cancer doctors to keep patients from harm and injustice. If high prices make drugs unaffordable and inaccessible, thus causing harm, then we should do something.”
. . .
Safer, More Permanent, Lasting Natural Approaches

“When a person is infected with a virus, their immune system starts to create antibodies to attack it. If the person is strong enough and their body sustains that strength long enough, their immune system can eventually neutralize and clear the virus on its own,” says Time Magazine. The same can be said of cancer but the immune system needs a lot of help to do so.
. . .

Other items discussed in the article:

--Iodine (active in inflammatory response as well as other functions)
--Raising Core Body Temperature (National Cancer Institute says it can kill cancer cells and leave normal cells healthy)
--Glutathione (protector of immune cells)
--Selenium (immune system stimulator)
--Fasting (can switch on immune system)

= = = = = = = =

I think there's a ton of hokey stuff in the alternative treatment arena. One needs to do extensive research from a wide diversity of sources.

However, whether that arena or the conventional medical model has more hokey 'carp' in their respective blathering is probably hard to sort out at present. I certainly don't assume that it's the alternative group that is more off the wall. Traditional medicine has been proven . . . as in . . . obviously, overtly and in the national media . . . proven to be off the wall repeatedly since the beginning of modern medicine. Throw in the oligarchy's now thorough-going control of same and it logically has to be worse.

The idea is often brandied about on such threads that one cannot put more than 0.000000% stock in personal narratives, personal testimonies, etc.

To make such a blanket, all encompassing absolutist generalized dogmatic statement is, to me, absurd. It might even qualify for terminally stupid.

It's an exceedingly mixed bag.

However, when there are dozens of unconnected folks trying XYZ remedy with XYZ type of cancer . . . resulting in their traditional MD's asserting that they are cancer free--for years--That's WORTH considering and thoroughly checking out. To totally ignore such evidence due to personal bias; prissy intellectual haughtiness; addiction to traditional authority figures and models; fear or whatever other reason--just doesn't make sense, to me.

Personal stories are NOT uniformly 100% crap across all individuals on a given matter. That's true with the UFO phenomena and it's true regarding alternative holistic cancer treatments.

If folks want to bet their lives on a too often failed traditional medical model out of bias and the need to have life fit into tidy little boxes--it's their choice. I'd just like to see such choices not so irrational and ill-advised.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

If you live long enough and don't die of something else, you WILL get cancer.

It's always been like this since human beings began.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I've read about Rife's life and character somewhat extensively.

BTW, I don't recall anything about him using UV light.

His methodology involved precisely tuned SOUND WAVES only, IIRC.

He does not come across to me as anything near a con man. He did repeated extensive studies and opened the process and results up to outside scrutiny.

edit on 20/4/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I've read that all humans carry cancer cells in their bodies. That various factors trigger them to go on a multiplying rampage.

I'm skeptical I'll live that long in this dimension. But that's another topic. LOL.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I haven't found any conclusive evidence of vitamin c (through iv or otherwise) being able to cure cancer.

I would not go as far as saying that it cure cancer but seem to act like a chemotherapy agent.

Was sceptical also but some people here have conviced me to check further and was very surprised that it seem serious.

My theory is that normal chemotherapy agents are often based on the effect of ROS level inside a cancerous cell are different from a normal cell. Cancerous cell are more sensitive to high level of ROS, thus an increase of ROS preferably kill cancerous cells. The inverse is also true (it seem), cancerous cell are also sensitive to lowered level of ROS. Some newer chemotherapy agents use this principle.

Vitamin C is an antioxydant, so it is possible that under high dose, it have the effect of lowering ROS level inside cancerous cells. Vitamin C is also known to use the same transporter to get inside a cell than glucose, thus interfering with its absorbtion inside a cell.

All of this is obviously speculation on my parts. If you give me a couple of minutes, will try to find some serious stuff archived onto my computer about this.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I bought some very expensive lipo C and it didn't do anything. I took it religiously and didn't notice a difference.

I've taken every B vitamin in sublingual, tablet/oral, trans-dermal, and even injection. Nothing. Not a thing. B1, B2, B3, B6, B12...nope, nothing.

I took/take nascent iodine (my friend gave it to me) -- haven't noticed a thing either.

When I hear people talk about mega-dosing on vitamins, I'm reminded of Scientology's "Narconon". And that, I believe, has killed people.
edit on 20-4-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Ah, the old Dr Sircus.

The guy who got the "baking soda kills cancer as it's a fungus" idea from "Doctor" Tullio Simoncini (no longer a doctor) and who got convicted of fraud and manslaughter.

This is goes back to my previous points....

1, PH doesn't effect cancer
2, Cancer isn't a fungus

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I've read about Rife's life and character somewhat extensively.

He does not come across to me as anything near a con man. He did repeated extensive studies and opened the process and results up to outside scrutiny.

We can have long conversation about Rife, but I assure you, he was a con man.

Check his famous microscope, I can talk a lot about microscope, I own several, I repair them and I used to work in high tech optics related fields. I studied his microscope long time ago, it is dust in the eye, nothing revolutionary there. I guess with all innumerable glass to air transition surfaces, there was an endless supply of strange artifact in the field of view.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I'm not completely disagreeing.

I looked intensively into a lot of alternate cures/preventative measures. Vitamin C was one of them. There are about as many cases that say it works well with chemo as there are saying it reduces the effect of chemo. It's kind of a mixed bag of results.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

You're correct, it has.

There's a lot of these "cures" that can have some seriously bad effect or be downright deadly.

That's the one on the reasons I stuck to this thread. There might be something I've not heard about (here's hoping) and to stop the bad information from being taken seriously. All while trying not to be offensive

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

I've read that all humans carry cancer cells in their bodies. That various factors trigger them to go on a multiplying rampage.

I'm skeptical I'll live that long in this dimension. But that's another topic. LOL.

You're very correct, kind of.

We all have cells, be them cancerous or not. They're called cancerous after they mutate.

If you replace the word cancer with what it actually is it's basically along the lines of...

cancer = mutated cells

It is a bit more technical than that, but that's the basic idea.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

My computer is a mess, don't find any archived paper on this but I have a link.

You'll be the judge, it depend if you consider The National Cancer Institute (NCI) as a serious source. I don't think all they say is valid but seem credible.

High-Dose Vitamin C–Patient Version (PDQ®)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeterMcFly

My computer is a mess, don't find any archived paper on this but I have a link.

You'll be the judge, it depend if you consider The National Cancer Institute (NCI) as a serious source. I don't think all they say is valid but seem credible.

High-Dose Vitamin C–Patient Version (PDQ®)

Read that one

That's the same one that said that it can reduce the effectiveness of chemo.

ETA: It's question 5
edit on 2042016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join