It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arguably The Most Important Documentary In The History Of Medicine Was Just Released

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
There will never be a silver bullet cure for cancer.... I agree with the point about pharma companies, it's just that cancer doesn't work that way. Viral and bacterial infections most likely are that way....

Cancer is a mistake in the DNA of a cell that begins replicating. Making every strain different, and making a cure, nearly impossible.

Wrong it is actually very very simple. They simple will not let people know. (Bold mine.)

There is plenty of research showing the link between pH and cancer. Cancer thrives in an acidic environment, and doesn't survive in an normal, more alkaline environment. Cancer cells make your body even more acidic as they produce lactic acid. So if you have cancer, your pH levels are low and your body is too acidic. - See more at: www.cancerfightingstrategies.com...

Case for Alkaline Diet
In “Cancer Diagnosed: What Now?” author Willem J. Serfontein makes his case for the alkaline diet as a weapon for fighting cancer. A former professor of chemical pathology at South Africa’s University of Pretoria, Serfontein suggests that no cancer therapy can ultimately succeed if it is not used in combination with an alkaline diet. He claims that major cancers cannot survive in an alkaline environment with an average pH of 7.8 or higher. Serfontein contends that the typical Western diet, which is high in the consumption of refined food products, is a bad cancer diet because its high levels of acidity literally feed cancer cells. He claims that an alkaline diet can halt the spread of cancer “better than any treatment.”

www.livestrong.com...

My mother had melinoma and tried the acid thing...she passed away 2 years ago...

If you made your body "too acidic" for cancer...well nothing, because it's a scientific impossibility. You would kill yourself long before you changed your PH level enough to kill cancer...

My mother (

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Sorry to hear about you mum.

Most of these "cures" have no evidence other than testimonials. Some of the "cures" can be deadly.

I find it ridiculous that people don't believe the doctors (who have evidence through studies and clinical trials) about cancer, but they believe some dude online (who has no proof) because he said so.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: NautPsycho

OK. If you're really REALLY sure about what you've been saying, can you show me any studies that prove that "cleansing the body" or "eating berries" will cure cancer?

I'm not after testimonials or blogs. I want real, hard, proof that it works.

That's your problem. You want the kind of proof the medical and science community can easily produce with a few studies in an accredited university. Your wife reaching superior health does not fit the agenda. Watered down articles about detox and teas confuse and misinform so many. You want real hard proof? Have you ever prayed and asked God for an answer? AN ANSWER TO THIS BULL# DISEASE? How random of this guy to help you figure it out, I know but I swear with my heart and Soul my intent is just Love. The best thing I can do to assist you in investigating this truth is this.

You can research Dr Morse on YouTube or by reading his book. Research Dr Jensen and Arnold Ehret. Whenever you and your wife have the time search "Dr Robert Morse" on YouTube and watch a video. I really mean well.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: NautPsycho

OK. If you're really REALLY sure about what you've been saying, can you show me any studies that prove that "cleansing the body" or "eating berries" will cure cancer?

That's your problem. You want the kind of proof the medical and science community can easily produce with a few studies in an accredited university. Your wife reaching superior health does not fit the agenda. Watered down articles about detox and teas confuse and misinform so many. You want real hard proof?
Yes. I want proof. Not your word, someone else word, I want proof.

Have you ever prayed and asked God for an answer? AN ANSWER TO THIS BULL# DISEASE?
Used to be religious until my first stepdad died. Now I'm an atheist.

How random of this guy to help you figure it out, I know but I swear with my heart and Soul my intent is just Love. The best thing I can do to assist you in investigating this truth is this.
Love doesn't cure cancer.

You can research Dr Morse on YouTube or by reading his book. Research Dr Jensen and Arnold Ehret. Whenever you and your wife have the time search "Dr Robert Morse" on YouTube and watch a video. I really mean well.
Already have. Both frauds that have caused deaths.

So.....when will you show me some proof?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

There will never be a silver bullet cure for cancer.... I agree with the point about pharma companies, it's just that cancer doesn't work that way. Viral and bacterial infections most likely are that way....

Cancer is a mistake in the DNA of a cell that begins replicating. Making every strain different, and making a cure, nearly impossible.

Wrong it is actually very very simple. They simple will not let people know. (Bold mine.)

There is plenty of research showing the link between pH and cancer. Cancer thrives in an acidic environment, and doesn't survive in an normal, more alkaline environment. Cancer cells make your body even more acidic as they produce lactic acid. So if you have cancer, your pH levels are low and your body is too acidic. - See more at: www.cancerfightingstrategies.com...

Case for Alkaline Diet
In “Cancer Diagnosed: What Now?” author Willem J. Serfontein makes his case for the alkaline diet as a weapon for fighting cancer. A former professor of chemical pathology at South Africa’s University of Pretoria, Serfontein suggests that no cancer therapy can ultimately succeed if it is not used in combination with an alkaline diet. He claims that major cancers cannot survive in an alkaline environment with an average pH of 7.8 or higher. Serfontein contends that the typical Western diet, which is high in the consumption of refined food products, is a bad cancer diet because its high levels of acidity literally feed cancer cells. He claims that an alkaline diet can halt the spread of cancer “better than any treatment.”

www.livestrong.com...

My mother had melinoma and tried the acid thing...she passed away 2 years ago...

If you made your body "too acidic" for cancer...well nothing, because it's a scientific impossibility. You would kill yourself long before you changed your PH level enough to kill cancer...

My mother (

You don't want your body "too acidic for cancer". It is the acidity that causes the cancer. You want alkalizing foods that balance your body. Ripe OJ is not acidic. A ripe lemon is alkalizing to the body as well. This is not what you've heard before or what your Mom did. This is the art of detoxification regeneration. Targeting kidneys and adrenals, lymph and gi tract. Cleanse and regenerate. You don't have to believe me. Just know we came across each other for a reason.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

You really REALLY need to read this.

It explains about the bodies ph and acidosis/alkalosis.

What you're suggesting is
1, impossible. As I've said numerous times, your body self regulates ph between 7.35 and 7.45.
2, if you could raise the alkalinity of your body you would cause some serious damage and it would be because something was already wrong with you.
edit on 1942016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
I know somebody who was given 6 months to live with terminal cancer, they took an anti-cancer drink juice consisting of organic carrots, beets, and celery every day......10 years later the doctors were amazed he was still alive and they said whatever you are doing keep on doing it. I know him personally, but I have heard of this working for other people, and also failing for others too, I guess every cancer is different and so is body chemistry.

The body can heal , really any illness independently. Most medicines make your body heal it's self, rather then the RX fixing the illness.

That's where all these crazy "just eat beets and carrots!" BS comes from.

Some ones body wins the cancer fight independently, but attributed it to son crack pot "eastern medicine" type thing. Then they speak the word, telling people to ignore modern medicine, and "all you gotta do is start juicing!"

Of course the vast majority die...but the damage is done, and people with a life threatening illness will grasp at any straw given.
edit on 19-4-2016 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

That's your problem. You want the kind of proof the medical and science community can easily produce with a few studies in an accredited university. Your wife reaching superior health does not fit the agenda. Watered down articles about detox and teas confuse and misinform so many. You want real hard proof?

Have you ever prayed and asked God for an answer? AN ANSWER TO THIS BULL# DISEASE?

How random of this guy to help you figure it out, I know but I swear with my heart and Soul my intent is just Love. The best thing I can do to assist you in investigating this truth is this.

I have no proof to show you. Nothing that can sway you. Because I am not the wind, I am the light. You need only see. Every day I juice pounds of fresh grapes, add fresh lemon and herbal tinctures that synergistically work together. Frozen organic blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and cherries in a smoothie with a handful of fresh herbs from my little garden. Dry skin brushing to promote lymph flow, sauna to sweat out the toxins, deep breathing and proper sleep. Over time I have allowed my body to heal and most of the issues from my past are gone. My wife and children, the same lifestyle with more variety of fruits. I've seen health problems lift from us all. I've seen my eyes begin to change colors from a brown to a green since I began detoxification. I have so much proof for myself I thank God everyday I need none from no one. I promote it because I've lived it. I feel the potential in its consistency. This isn't no simple vegan crap or raw vegan. This is high fruit, high herb real cleansing.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

All I asked for was proof lol.

Want to hear something funny?

I've smoked since I was 13 (23 years ago) and still do quite heavily.
I drink about twice a week.
I eat meat, bread and all the other "bad things".
My job means I'm sitting on my rear 90% of the time.
My exercise is taking the dog out in the evenings.

I had a full medical last month including me asking for further tests (I do it every few years for piece of mind). I'm still healthy. No cancer. No asthma. No health problems at all, besides me being a bit heavy, but still within the "good" limits.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I have no proof to show you. Nothing that can sway you. Because I am not the wind, I am the light. You need only see. Every day I juice pounds of fresh grapes, add fresh lemon and herbal tinctures that synergistically work together. Frozen organic blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and cherries in a smoothie with a handful of fresh herbs from my little garden. Dry skin brushing to promote lymph flow, sauna to sweat out the toxins, deep breathing and proper sleep. Over time I have allowed my body to heal and most of the issues from my past are gone. My wife and children, the same lifestyle with more variety of fruits. I've seen health problems lift from us all. I've seen my eyes begin to change colors from a brown to a green since I began detoxification. I have so much proof for myself I thank God everyday I need none from no one. I promote it because I've lived it. I feel the potential in its consistency. This isn't no simple vegan crap or raw vegan. This is high fruit, high herb real cleansing.

The real question is, if your child or spouse is diagnosed with cancer, will you suggest they "start juicing beats and carrots!" Or will you take your kid to St. Jude's, the Mayo clinic or any other world renowned medical facility????

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

1, impossible. As I've said numerous times, your body self regulates ph between 7.35 and 7.45.
2, if you could raise the alkalinity of your body you would cause some serious damage and it would be because something was already wrong with you.

It's not about raising alkalinity. It's about removing acids! It's not the more alkaline the better. Balance. Acidosis has people out of balance. Remove the freaking acids. These alkaline foods help. Acidic foods don't help. They cause further damage. Acids on acids is all bad. That's why radiation is more damaging than anything. Introduce more acids into an already acidic medium. Yikes. How do you link videos here? If I could have you watch a 4 minute video explaining what I'm saying with pictures and other things...maybe I should just shut up. What else can I say. Seeds been dropped, soil has been covered. Not for me to harvest. You're welcome to whomever was fed

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

That's your problem. You want the kind of proof the medical and science community can easily produce with a few studies in an accredited university. Your wife reaching superior health does not fit the agenda. Watered down articles about detox and teas confuse and misinform so many. You want real hard proof? Have you ever prayed and asked God for an answer? AN ANSWER TO THIS BULL# DISEASE? How random of this guy to help you figure it out, I know but I swear with my heart and Soul my intent is just Love. The best thing I can do to assist you in investigating this truth is this.

Do you know what it would require to keep every Dr. paid off. Dr's family members get cancer too. So are they allowing their children/spouses to die, just so they can continue the "treat cancer don't cure it" conspiracy?!?!?

People never actually stop and think of what their pet conspiracy would actually require to be true. They lock on to one (usually BS) stat or specific case, and ignore ANY contradictory evidence....

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

It's not about raising alkalinity. It's about removing acids! It's not the more alkaline the better. Balance. Acidosis has people out of balance. Remove the freaking acids. These alkaline foods help. Acidic foods don't help. They cause further damage. Acids on acids is all bad. That's why radiation is more damaging than anything. Introduce more acids into an already acidic medium. Yikes. How do you link videos here? If I could have you watch a 4 minute video explaining what I'm saying with pictures and other things...maybe I should just shut up. What else can I say. Seeds been dropped, soil has been covered. Not for me to harvest. You're welcome to whomever was fed

But if you remove acids your body becomes alkaline. Again, biology 101.

If your body removes too much acid it would go outside the self regulating ph of 7.35 to 7.45 and cause some serious problems.

What you are arguing is this......"A guy one the internet told me it's true, but doesn't have any proof it's true." Does that sound like a solid evidence to you?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

The real question is, if your child or spouse is diagnosed with cancer, will you suggest they "start juicing beats and carrots!" Or will you take your kid to St. Jude's, the Mayo clinic or any other world renowned medical facility????

I would leave the carrots alone and juice the beets with a blend of watermelon and lime. I might as well go to Arby's and ask for health help instead of some medical facility. Surgeons are another story though. Artists. It's a game and these are the roles we play. No more victim, no more doctor, no more roles, no more game, no more ego. No more ego, no more fear, only Love. And they don't Love us. Game on.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I would leave the carrots alone and juice the beets with a blend of watermelon and lime. I might as well go to Arby's and ask for health help instead of some medical facility. Surgeons are another story though. Artists. It's a game and these are the roles we play. No more victim, no more doctor, no more roles, no more game, no more ego. No more ego, no more fear, only Love. And they don't Love us. Game on.

Are you being completely serious right now? I'm honestly not sure.

Let's break down your "cancer cure juice", shall we?

PH levels:
Beets - 5.30-6.60 (Acidic)
Watermelon - 5.2-5.8 (Acidic)
Lime - 2.2 (HIGHLY Acidic)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

If your body removes too much acid it would go outside the self regulating ph of 7.35 to 7.45 and cause some serious problems.

What you are arguing is this......"A guy one the internet told me it's true, but doesn't have any proof it's true." Does that sound like a solid evidence to you?

If your body removes too much cellular acidic waste then you'd have problems? Think about that. If your body were properly removing these wastes there would be absolutely no problem. Elimination is the key. You simply do not understand what I'm saying and I'm sorry I'm not doing a good enough job helping you. Shows me I have work to do expressing this truth. Your perception of just "some guy on the internet" robs you. Robs you of the magic occurring before your very eyes. Here I present to you a way to help your family. Let's say I'm right. Let's just say. What a beautiful day this would truly be right? To stumble upon something that could potentially help. You people are mirrors showing me myself. Where have I denied an answered prayer because the messenger giving the reply didn't resemble the form of God my mind anticipated. Make your wife the proof you need. You can do it. Read the Freaking book. The Detox Miracle sourcebook

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

If your body removes too much cellular acidic waste then you'd have problems? Think about that. If your body were properly removing these wastes there would be absolutely no problem. Elimination is the key. You simply do not understand what I'm saying and I'm sorry I'm not doing a good enough job helping you. Shows me I have work to do expressing this truth. Your perception of just "some guy on the internet" robs you. Robs you of the magic occurring before your very eyes. Here I present to you a way to help your family. Let's say I'm right. Let's just say. What a beautiful day this would truly be right? To stumble upon something that could potentially help. You people are mirrors showing me myself. Where have I denied an answered prayer because the messenger giving the reply didn't resemble the form of God my mind anticipated. Make your wife the proof you need. You can do it. Read the Freaking book. The Detox Miracle sourcebook

But you're not right. It's been proven false time and time again.

An alkaline diet does not effect cancer, period.

You're (or whoever sold you this) trying to change what science KNOWS about cancer to suit their own cause.

There is no proof of this ever working. Over the years I've seen LOADS of testimonials and blogs, but not a single ounce of proof.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I looked into collective evolution and mostly got pseudo science references, websites my security software blocked, or "clickbait" warnings and woo, whatever that is, lol

doesn't seem like a great source

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I've always had a problem with calling cancer a 'disease.' It's not contagious, it's not a pathogen. You don't treat it with drugs or antibiotics, you can't practice aseptic technique to avoid it, you can't be vaccinated for it.

Cancer is your own body run amok. The cancer I could develop will not grow in your body, or vice versa.

The best we can do is find biological commonalities in all cancers and fight those. We can try to live healthier lives and avoid the mutagens. Yes there are some viruses that can cause cancer, but that's a side effect of their DNA splicing.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drocms
Wow, so you think that with a little effort you could achieve more than people who have dedicated their life to their respective fields?

I certainly won't pretend to speak for BlackProject that your quote was replying to. However, I wish to respond as though you'd written such to me, more or less.

People in disciplines become saturated with tunnel vision. This has been true of modern science from the beginning. The tunnel vision initially about bacteria meant that many 10's of thousands died because the stubborn, proud, entrenched 'scientific elite' decreed that bacteria were impossible and didn't exist.

It took brave folks (mavericks, really--who just didn't buy the party line that they were ignorant know-nothings per the 'establishment's decrees)--It took brave, wildly visionary folks at every step of progress along the way to stand up AGAINST the entrenched perspectives so saturated in pride, narrow vision and stubbornness.

I don't know what BlackProject might achieve vs an industry awash in oligarchy orders, manipulations and deceptions. I'd sure love to see him try.

Think about this for a minute, do you really think that these medical researchers don't get cancer? Do you think their loved ones don't get cancer? I guess you think they exist in a vacuum and are completely immune to cancer in all its forms.

So? That does NOT mean that they would fairly even bother to investigate alternative. They are BLINDED by pride, tunnel vision, stubbornness. I've seen it over and over with a fair number of medical people. Thankfully, not all.

YES, in a word. They would prefer to see their loved ones die vs investigate viable alternatives. I've seen that attitude, that blindness--that level of arrogant absurdity--more than once.

You have no idea where to even begin when it comes to medical research.

I'm very skeptical that you know enough about BlackProject to make such a flat-footed, absolutist declaration. If your judgments about BlackProject on such scores, (without sufficient research into what he may know and not know on the topic) are any clue about how you judge scientific research generally--then I'd have to be exceedingly skeptical of your assessment of scientific research.

That's okay though, keep hating the people that find new ways to extend life long after it would have naturally ceased.

Wow. I am not aware of BlackProject hating anyone--much less honest medical folks. Sounds like another flawed judgment (and worse), to me.

This thread certainly has triggered a lot of emotional outbursts, assumptions, narrow & rigid declarations of opinion as though such were scientific fact; and assertions by folks screaming loudly about "scientific" research and professions.

Color me underwhelmed.

Thankfully, my extremely brilliant Dissertation Chairman was much more authentic, objective & reality based. He loved to shred to oblivion the contentions of prissy, starchy, know-it-alls who thought they had their research and findings in very thoroughly proven tidy little boxes--when they didn't. It was usually considered a serious honor to be able to present one paper at the American Psychological Association's annual convention. One year, he presented more than 10, IIRC.

Making sweeping absolutist, unqualified declarations about most things--particularly in a complex scientific field--is hazardous. Sooner or later, it can easily leave one looking and sounding like an ignorant fool.

edit on 19/4/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

edit on 19/4/2016 by BO XIAN because: ditto

edit on 19/4/2016 by BO XIAN because: fix quote tag

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join