It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arguably The Most Important Documentary In The History Of Medicine Was Just Released

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Medicine is big business, period. I have a rare and potentially deadly autoimmune disease. I tell everyone, if you follow your traditional doctor's orders you will die like a dog. I have found a number of alternative therapies that help - all $$$ and out of pocket. I am still alive after 8 years when the prognosis was 2 years. I also met many cancer patients and they all told me the same thing - if you want to beat cancer and can still travel - go to Germany. Many good therapies there including Ozone, cutting edge nutrition and Gcmaf.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Stop spreading bull# information about supposed "cancer cures"

You are preying on desperate people that are afraid for their lives due to cancer. You don't just "cure" all cancer in the world, it doesn't work that way. It's very obvious that many of you have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Cancer is not a result of "lack of spirituality and inner peace" and it won't be cured with some home remedies. There is absolutely zero evidence that a home remedy has ever cured a certain type of cancer.

There is supposedly some big bad conspiracy going on yet all it takes is 10 seconds to find a "natural cancer cure" on Google. If all of this BS actually worked, why would it be let so freely onto the Internet?

Stop being so narcissistic and trying to seem like you are more knowledgable than actual doctors and scientists. And no, just because you don't understand their studies and work doesn't mean they are "paid off"

It's scary that so many people believe in this junk. Cancer sucks but this isn't the way to go about helping people.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Atom12

None of this is true and you have zero viable proof. Just weak anecdotal "evidence"

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: GreatWay

Wow lol this is complete BS. It's like you've chosen to completely ignore reality.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Drocms

I find your reply to me just over protective over a field that is no more advancing then the ability to show proof that God is real. God must be real though, he is out their somewhere trying his hardest to help us see the light when he feels like showing his face.

You see my point and if you do not, well. Not sure what else to inform you with.

Those that work in the field contract cancer yes I am sure, just like people who work with asbestos contract cancer from the old days but hey, they are not in the front page news are they just swept aside because hey, the asbestos companies made millions. Same deal with medicine. There has been many natural and scientific cures for cancer, yet they are swept under the rug. The FDA is not interested in helping cure people, only turning profit.

So go believe whatever you wish to believe, maybe you paid them a small fortune in contributions.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Yes.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: Azureblue

Um, couple of points I should tell you.

Most cancers don't effect reproduction.
The population has been going up, not down (even though the increase has slowed).

So the idea that cancer is about population control makes about as much sense as "happy thoughts" curing cancer.

Cancer itself does not typically affect reproductive function, that's true. But the treatment for it most assuredly DOES. So if there really are evil scientists out there "infecting" certain people in a given population with cancers, they'd be able to control the proliferation of undesirable DNA at the source as well as ensuring that even if the person survived the cancer, their genes will not continue past their eventual demise.

Sounds pretty outrageous until you start thinking about the implications of such statistics as the one mentioned in the OP; that 1 in 2 people will end up with cancer in their lifetime. Population manipulation in that case would be the goal, but not in the way we might assume. It wouldn't be control of the numbers of a population. It would be control of the genetic makeup of the population going forward.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Anybody see this yet? It's already been mentioned several times here that cancerous cells "forgot how to die". Studies have shown that components in Marijuana cause cancerous cells to behave normal and to die off. Leading to the shrinkage of tumors and ultimately the elimination of cancerous cells altogether.

www.cancer.gov...

Then there's also the patent held on Cannabinoids and the benefit they have over "...and autoimmune diseases"

www.google.com...

I'm surprised no one posted this yet. Is it flat out wrong and not PROOF when it exists on these sites? Israel has been studying the effects of medicinal Mary Jane for decades...go look at their studies. Just food for thought.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
(This post is directed at no one in particular)

It seems like cancer rates are going up because it's gotten easier to detect cancer in earlier stages. There are also age related cancers that were rare 100 years ago because people weren't living as long as they are now.

The science behind detection and treatment of cancer has improved massively in the last 100 year alone. You can live longer with certain treatments for different cancers nowadays too.

They're not "hiding cures". If you search through medical journals online you can see why X treatment is no longer being pursued as a one. Normally because they have found it doesn't work, but have found it to work well for something else (baking soda, for instance. People thought it cured cancer. After A LOT of studies they found it didn't, but mix it with another drug and it becomes very effective pain management).

Cancer is mutated cells that have the self destruct mechanism turned off. That means they won't die. That is where A LOT of research is going at the moment. If they can turn on that function then it means that cancer could be a thing of the past.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
Written by Arjun Walia

www.newearth.media...

“Have you ever wondered why, despite the billions of dollars spent on cancer research over many decades and the promise of a cure which is forever ‘just around the corner,’ cancer continues to increase? Why does modern medicine swear by chemical medicine while divorcing themselves from the natural world? Is there really no better and safer ways to deal with cancer than to radiate, burn, or surgically remove it?”

– Joe Martino, Founder of Collective-Evolution

The statistics on cancer are appalling. People today have nearly a 1 in 2 chance of developing cancer within their lifetime. The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest, a 9 part docu-series, answers many questions regarding cancer and the cancer industry in general. It also explores effective alternative ways to prevent and treat this disease.
. . .

“It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of the New England Journal of Medicine.”

– Dr. Marcia Angell, a physician and longtime Editor0in-Chief of The New England Medical Journal (NEMJ)
Source:
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

. . .

Related article:

The Cancer Industry Exposed In Less Than 2000 Words:

www.collective-evolution.com...

I realize this is a . . . troublesome topic.

Nevertheless, I believe that honorable people must stand up and be counted about it. We must do what we reasonably can to insist on a more public dialogue about the crucially important issues.

May the depopulation goals and other related junky goals and actions be damned.

Thankfully, ATS has some good threads about alternative cancer cures. They are worth checking out. I've referred quite a number of loved ones to them.

It will be interesting to find out how long this good whistle blowing Doc will survive. He could probably use our prayers.

Or, perhaps, you know, we really can't cure cancer yet...

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
It's not "FREE HEALTHCARE", it's a single-payer healthcare funded by taxes... by you.
No such thing as a "free lunch".. (or free healthcare)

And yet millions in the UK don't pay taxes and still receive free health care, some have never paid a penny in their lives and yet they have all the treatments, care and meds for free.

originally posted by: NautPsycho
This will explain it for me.

For you but for somebody (like me) who have studied human physiology for years and years it's all a lot of mumbo jumbo that doesnt' make sense. Please explain what you meant when you said 'The lymphatic system is genetically congested'. How can it be 'genetically' congested???

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana
From what i've noticed, treatments tend to get buried and later forgotten. Similar to how Ciclopirox (topical antifungal cream) was causing HIV infected cells to commit suicide by jamming up the cell's powerhouse a researchers stated. Since that was published, I have no heard of any updates and story has been buried or they stay in endless trails.

Ciclopirox worked in a petri dish but they are yet to test it in humans. We have to wait for the clinical trials before it's confirmed to work, unfortunately lots of things kill viruses and cancer in a petri dish but they don't produce the same results inside a body. Ciclopirox has not been buried it's just not been tested properly as yet.

originally posted by: GreatWay
As a healer, I can assure you - cancer is very related to the inner state of the person.

Whilst I agree a positive frame of mind is essential when dealing with a disease, you cannot cure cancer with your mind only. Perhaps, as a healer, you may want to visit oncology wards, cure a few dozens and prove my statement wrong?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
There will never be a silver bullet cure for cancer.... I agree with the point about pharma companies, it's just that cancer doesn't work that way. Viral and bacterial infections most likely are that way....

Cancer is a mistake in the DNA of a cell that begins replicating. Making every strain different, and making a cure, nearly impossible.

True, until we identify the reason that a mistake can even happen, no "silver bullet" can be found, it is just not possible.

So, we are now actively hunting down the culprits, and reasons for ALL the problems, and I mean ALL.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

a reply to: Elementalist

I just told my wife what you said. She has cancer.

I can't tell you what she said as its against t&c.

Cancer is the replication of bad cells. Breathing and "happy thoughts" do diddly to DNA.

Well, it must be nice to see you think you know what is going on with "cancer".

As we have all watched countless people die and suffer immeasurably, I guess you are right and we should believe everything is on the correct path and things are getting better because "science".

Sarcasm on) It is always best to use the extreme emotion of a sufferer to point out what "truth" is, in no way whatsoever is it affecting them or causing them to think one way or another. (Sarcasm off

Why not take the same reactions towards your cancer doctors, oh wait, they will have you removed from the premises and laugh you out of the hospital.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Yet there are measures to prolong life with cancer, new techniques to combat certain types of tumors and people are getting diagnosed earlier so it's more manageable meaning a longer life.

My wife's cancer (hereditary) meant an average life span of 40. Her father is 50 because of the NEW abilities of science to prolong life.

Yeah, it's about depopulation.

And all the treatments that others have tried and had success with are all hoaxes I suppose.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

well chemo therapy seem to be ineffective with no real life extending benefits

naturalsociety.com...
www.chrisbeatcancer.com...

oops...dropped the ball....

www.emfacts.com...

You don't understand that there are very different types of cancer and each one reacts differently to different types of chemo, so success rates for one type of chemo for all cancers is a moot point as they're not designed to treat all cancers.

Ya, that explains then why they try it for ALL the different types , even when they know the outcome will be yay or nay.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Look for a doctor who believed all cancer was a fungus and acidic. He lost his licence, killed 3 people, released a ton of books and still says it works.

And maybe he was on to something for one type of cancer. They now believe some heart attacks and brain and lung and other diseases are caused by parasites. There can be different causes for the same illness.

He was never on to something.

Cancer IS NOT a fungus.

Cancer IS cells mutating and replicating.

Seriously, biology 101 stuff.

Well, until they can PROVE WHY they are mutating and replicating, who cares.

It is like saying you have found the secret of the Universe and then tell everyone EVOLUTION, which deals with ZERO causes and only the effects.

And then wonders why it takes FOREVER to reverse engineer something when you have NO idea how it even started.

BRILLIANT.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drocms
I work in pharmacy and I have to tell you, if the pharmaceutical companies come up with a chemo drug that has a 2 precent better outcome than next leading chemo drug they jump on it. That's why people who work in the medical field generally do not buy the "they have the cure" theory. Do you realize how much a cure would go for? Look up Harvoni. In 90 precent+ of hepatitis c patients it cures the disease. Over a course of three treatments they are cured, wanna guess how much it costs? It costs my pharmacy over 80 thousand dollars to buy the three bottles consisting of the entire treatment. You know what is even crazier? Insurance companies almost never reject it because it is cheaper over the long run (less hospitalizations). Trust me, if they had a cure it would be bottled and accessible to you... At a cost

If they found a cure, the entire world would be forever altered, and changed in a way many could not believe.

This will be allowed VERY slowly, and maybe never, because we wouldn't want humans being capable of everything now would we ???

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

Yet there are measures to prolong life with cancer, new techniques to combat certain types of tumors and people are getting diagnosed earlier so it's more manageable meaning a longer life.

My wife's cancer (hereditary) meant an average life span of 40. Her father is 50 because of the NEW abilities of science to prolong life.

Yeah, it's about depopulation.

And all the treatments that others have tried and had success with are all hoaxes I suppose.

Show me the evidence of them working.

You won't be able to. There will be plenty of testimonials and "I knew a guy...", but never any evidence.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

well chemo therapy seem to be ineffective with no real life extending benefits

naturalsociety.com...
www.chrisbeatcancer.com...

oops...dropped the ball....

www.emfacts.com...

You don't understand that there are very different types of cancer and each one reacts differently to different types of chemo, so success rates for one type of chemo for all cancers is a moot point as they're not designed to treat all cancers.

Ya, that explains then why they try it for ALL the different types , even when they know the outcome will be yay or nay.

As explained, there are different TYPES and doses of chemo for different types of cancer.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Look for a doctor who believed all cancer was a fungus and acidic. He lost his licence, killed 3 people, released a ton of books and still says it works.

And maybe he was on to something for one type of cancer. They now believe some heart attacks and brain and lung and other diseases are caused by parasites. There can be different causes for the same illness.

He was never on to something.

Cancer IS NOT a fungus.

Cancer IS cells mutating and replicating.

Seriously, biology 101 stuff.

Well, until they can PROVE WHY they are mutating and replicating, who cares.
They already know some of the whys and hows.

It is like saying you have found the secret of the Universe and then tell everyone EVOLUTION, which deals with ZERO causes and only the effects.
There is a cause. Cells mutating is the cause. There is also an effect. The effect is cancer

And then wonders why it takes FOREVER to reverse engineer something when you have NO idea how it even started.

BRILLIANT.
See previous comment of cause and effect.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join