It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joel C Rosenberg: In March, ... Were Invited 2 Jordan 2 Meet King Abdullah II. ... a rept ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
In March, Lynn and I were invited to Jordan to meet King Abdullah II. Here’s a report on our trip and the threat ISIS poses to Jordan.

flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com... he-threat-isis-poses-to-jordan/

Last month, Lynn and I were blessed with the tremendous honor of spending several days in Jordan to meet with King Abdullah II. Our visit included tours of various military bases and the Zaatari refugee camp, briefings from senior military officials, and an up-close look at how His Majesty is dealing with the Syrian civil war, a tidal wave of refugees, and the growing threat of the Islamic State. We were deeply grateful for the opportunity and came away even more impressed with the king’s leadership than when we arrived. But we also saw how urgently Jordan needs more help from the West and the Arab world — before it’s too late.
. . .
A first-hand look at how the West’s most faithful Sunni Arab ally is confronting Islamic State.
. . .
First, Jordan’s king is sitting on a volcano, nearly surrounded by a raging forest fire, bracing for a massive earthquake.

To his north, Syria is imploding. To his east, Iraq has been massively destabilized.

Some 1.3 million refugees have poured into Jordan from Syria alone, and more are coming every day, putting enormous pressure on Jordan’s struggling economy.
. . .
ISIS leaders have publicly vowed to invade Jordan, “slaughter” the king, whom they denounce as an “ally of the Crusaders,” and raise their black flags over Amman. So far, some 3,000 Jordanians have joined ISIS, including the son of a Jordanian member of Parliament.
. . .
At his direction, Jordanian commandos, General Intelligence Directorate operatives and elite police units are taking down an ISIS or related cell inside Jordan every week. . . .
. . .

I think it is an horrific example of the oligarchy's hideous scheming via their well chosen and trained current stooge in the WH that the Imposter-in-Chief has delivered so few of the Blackhawks promised when they are so desperately needed against ISIS. 28% of the promised aid was delivered in 2014 and only 35% in 2015.

Ahhhhhh welllll . . . Thankfully, Yehovah WILL have HIS way in all the earth . . . including the ME . . .

It appears that one of His goals is to allow the oligarchy to devastatingly screw things up so outrageously horribly that the remain humans alive will never again forget the wisest choice of such options.

I certainly think the King deserves our prayers.

BTW, Joel's novel was a worthy read if that type of book is your interest.

edit on 18/4/2016 by BO XIAN because: too much orig txt

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Came here hoping for proof that he is a reptilian. Oh well

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Thanks the link is worth a read.. ( presume you are not the I with the Lynn )
Jordan I hope can stay strong I read a piece earlier where the Muslim brotherhood in Jordan are threatening to join Daesh..

www.almasdarnews.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: skywatcher44
Thanks the link is worth a read.. ( presume you are not the I with the Lynn )
Jordan I hope can stay strong I read a piece earlier where the Muslim brotherhood in Jordan are threatening to join Daesh..

www.almasdarnews.com...

LOLOL. Sorry, that was a re-pasting of the title as there wasn't sufficient room in the slot for the thread title.

JOEL ROSENBERG was the author.

I've enjoyed his books for some time. And, he has great connections to keep tabs on the situation there. He's also an Israeli citizen.

new topics

top topics

join