It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ worshiped Satan (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Christ worshiped Satan himself as this video proves
www.youtube.com...

Not only does this video show that Jesus worshiped the Devil, but it openly explains religious mysteries which not even the occult have been able to explain. The first thing he tackles is the Trinity. He completely explains the whole Trinity and brings that doctrine to an end for all to see. Here is what is in the video.

"Protestant Agents:
Listen Pyron, if you had a college
degree you would know that the Trinity
is a mystery, a mystery that only deity
can explain.

Wayne Pyron:
Is Jesus the God of everything &
everyone the Father is?

Protestant Agents:
Yes.

Wayne Pyron:
Is the Father the God of Jesus
according to Jn 20:17?

Protestant Agents:
Yes, the God of Jesus' human nature.

Wayne Pyron:
Is Jesus the God of Jesus' human nature?

Protestant Agents:
No.

Wayne Pyron:
How then is Jesus the God of
everything & everyone the Father is when
you admit the Father is the God of Jesus'
human nature & that Jesus never is?

Protestant Agents:

Wayne Pyron:
That alone solves & ends your Trinity & religion."

That is amazing. Then he starts to talk about how God the Father is a physical man. Most people think that God the Father couldn't be physical and is completely perfect. Well, Pyron proves from the bible that the exact opposite is true. He brings up Genesis 18:1-33 where the God of Abraham is clearly shown to be a man who is physical. He shows places where God the Father is imperfect and ordered for innocent children to be killed. It is an exhaustive look at the gruesome and overlooked parts of the bible, but it definitely shows another side of the bible which most people don't want to talk about for obvious reasons.

Then he talks about direct places in the bible where the Devil is actually called the God of Jesus. Apparently there are 2 verses in the bible which talk about the same exact event as each other. In the 1 verse it is said that Jehovah tempted David to number the people. But in the other verse it says that God the Father tempted David to number the people. This is definitely a big problem, found in the bible, which is overlooked by many. The 2 verses are First Chronicles 21:1 and Second Samuel 24:1. When I read those 2 verses I was shocked.

Then he closes the video out with more analysis on the Christian Religion itself. He shows more loopholes in the Christian Religion than I've ever seen before.

What do you think about the video? Do you think he proved his point, and think that the Devil is who Jesus worshiped?

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: alientransfer

Why would THE worship A Creation perceived as the natas by humans that was Created by thy FATHER?

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Then he talks about direct places in the bible where the Devil is actually called the God of Jesus. Apparently there are 2 verses in the bible which talk about the same exact event as each other. In the 1 verse it is said that Jehovah tempted David to number the people. But in the other verse it says that God the Father tempted David to number the people. This is definitely a big problem, found in the bible, which is overlooked by many. The 2 verses are First Chronicles 21:1 and Second Samuel 24:1. When I read those 2 verses I was shocked.

You mean these?
Now Satan stood up against Israel, and moved David to number Israel.

Again the anger of the Lord was aroused against Israel, and He moved David against them to say, “Go, number Israel and Judah.”

Just a slight oversight. No biggie. What it really means is that god told satan to tell David to tell them to count the people. See? Problem solved.

edit on 4/18/2016 by Klassified because: clarify

edit on 4/18/2016 by Klassified because: emo

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

The video most definately does not show Jesus worshiped satan...

Though its pretty easy to show Jesus wasn't God... And the trinity is a farce...

IF one knows the material that is...

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Oh boy.

Just, sigh...

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

You are reliant on others to tell you what to believe. Most people are but they are called religious.

What is your excuse?

Anyone can read the bible and see that Jesus denies being God, the trinity is not in it and that Jesus most certainly doesn't worship Satan.

If you read it yourself you would see he was offered rulership of the earth if he worshipped Satan.

Has anyone heard of King of the world Jesus? No, because he was killed. After a life of teaching righteousness.

But Paul worshipped Satan.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Fail.

Jesus is You, a metaphor of your body, mind soul; the journey of being human and rising above the body.

Which is the true trinity.

Flesh (body/biology), consciousness (mind, awareness), and spirit (that which emanates flesh/MA-tter.

Cute though

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Well, at least you didn't use 'Proof' in the thread title.

It only took until the end of the first sentence in your post, though.

How does that video prove anything?

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Dear Brother Wayne Pyron,

If you are the Maitreya and an adept of Five Initiations, then surely you will discuss your thread and methodology with me this time instead of ignoring clear proof of your error. Buddha and Jesus both welcomed all debates and engaged in many intellectual deliberations. They never shied away or backed down, because TRUTH is the most powerful of all.

1.) You said that in Zechariah 14, "Your Father, the Devil, loves when girls get raped & he masturbates to it until he cums."

The verse does not say that:

A day of the Lord is coming, Jerusalem, when your possessions will be plundered and divided up within your very walls.
2 I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city. 3 Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights on a day of battle. 4 On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south. 5 You will flee by my mountain valley, for it will extend to Azel. You will flee as you fled from the earthquake[a] in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the Lord my God will come, and all the holy ones with him.

- Zechariah 14:1-5

It is a prophesy describing an immense attack against Jerusalem, in which YHWH empowers the believers to victory.

You have hilariously mistaken, "the Lord my God will come", as a reference to ejaculation "cum" because you are unfamiliar with the Hebrew!
The Hebrew uses the verbiage U-ba (shall come), which derives from Bo, which means the traveling action of "come". The word "Bo" is NEVER used to denote ejaculation, intercourse, sex, or reproduction. Just because the English word "come" is a homophone for "cum" does not make it so in Hebrew.

2.) You say, "the Devil is the God of Jesus,..... the Devil is Jehovah"

The Devil and God (Jehovah/YHWH) are not the same being, because God (Jehovah/YHWH) and the Devil had a dialogue all throughout the Book of Job:

One day the Beni Elohim came to present themselves before YHWH, and Has'Satan also came with them.

- Job 1:6

3.) You said that in John 8, "Jesus tells the Jews that, "You are of the Father, the Devil."

In verses 3 and 13, it clearly states that Jesus was talking to the Pharisees and teachers of the law.

Your entire "reasoning" of the word "Theos" is incredibly flawed! Check out the etymology, Wiktionary, Behind the Name, and the concordance.

And as a pun in reference to "Theos", just know that your Five Initiations are still a long ways off from Theosophy's Nine Initiations!

4.) Jesus did not worship the Devil.

While on the cross:

Jesus cried out to the Father (Greek: Pater) in the 34th and 46th verses of Luke 23. Once again, in John 8, Jesus clearly said he had a different Father than the Devil Father of the Pharisees.

Jesus cried out to Eli in Matthew 27:46, and to Eloi in Mark 15:34.
Eli and Eloi are derivatives of El. Once again, God and Satan are not the same being because Satan had interactions with El, Elohim, and YHWH.

Satan is not the God of Jesus.

edit on 4/18/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

You are correct in everything you say as a matter of biblical fact. Excellent job, I did not deduce the op was Wayne Pyron.

On a side note, I noticed that you quoted him as saying "you are of the Father" which is an incorrect reading as it says "of your father" which this Pyron probably deliberately changed to suit his disinfo. He is not being honest which is obvious so I wonder why he is being payed attention to other than to expose him as have you.

What I really wanted to ask you is about the Pharisees. They were the Israelites who were fond of the Persians and began to mix Mazdayaznian beliefs with Israelite and were actually said to have been very liberal and Josephus writes that they were great interpreters of scripture and it was their oral tradition that is called law in the New Testament, but they didn't have burdensome laws they had spiritual teachings that are still with us today.

The Sadduccee high priest and the Romans were the enemy. The Pharisees didn't hate Jesus and he associated with them often.

Is the evil Pharisees belief a myth that served an anti-Semitic purpose as the Pharisees were the Genesis of rabbinical Judaism and the prevelant form of Judaism in the centuries following the crucifixion.

Everything I read from non religious sources has the Pharisees as a peaceful educated spiritual and friendly people. Why does everyone think that combining Judaism and Zoroastrianism is evil for Judaism (if they even know that) but not when it is called Christianity.

All the Zoroastrian doctrines, judgement day, a Messiah/Sayoshant, angelology, etc. came from the Pharisees who got it from the Persians.

And now the Pharisees were evil? What happened?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
Fail.

Jesus is You, a metaphor of your body, mind soul; the journey of being human and rising above the body.

Which is the true trinity.

Flesh (body/biology), consciousness (mind, awareness), and spirit (that which emanates flesh/MA-tter.

Cute though

Yes, achieving Higher Mind. That is what its about. Real avatar man/metaphor, it doesnt really matter. That's like the outer story of an inner process, if you ignore the whole rest of the bible, ie old testament, because you can't see with Abraham and Joseph the tales of Christ being told again and again. It's all metaphor, but in the literal, best to drop it and only follow the path of Love and Peace modelled. Love is many things, ie, walking the extra mile for someone, sharing, kind, humor and uplifting another, peace, forgiveness, but it can also be problem solving, and at times Serve and Protect loved ones and freedom. Because that is Love too! And giving into evil regimes doesn't bring peace either.
edit on 20-4-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ElementalFreeze

Hello my Brother/Sister.

To be honest, I've never thought about the Pharisees in light of your comments. The New Testament often lumps the Pharisees and Sadducees together. Your post presents a very interesting notion, could you further elaborate and/or suggest further reading on the subject?

edit on 4/26/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
You are not being honest about the fact that this is your own video.
We have noticed that this ATS account exists for the sole purpose of promoting videos from your Youtube acount, usually the same video that you were promoting in the previous thread.

P.S. I don't suppose you will come back to this thread, because you don't normally bother.

edit on 26-4-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

top topics

join