It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Observation/Ted the Caver

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The following are excerts from two articles I came across here at ATS. Even if this is fictional, I thought it was interesting that "Ted the Caver" in his story, found an underground shaft with carvings on the wall deep into a cave. On the flipside, in the lacerta interview (with an apparant alien) the exact same features and noises were were mentioned about were they have bases underground. I hope the links work.

Ted the Caver Account:
It was nice to check out the results of our hard work. Then we noticed the howling again. It seemed to be a little louder than the last time we were there. We just figured the wind was blowing a little stronger outside. What we could not figure out was the rumbling. It, too, seemed to be louder, and more frequent. This time we could not attribute the noise to trucks. The road that the trucks drove on was not very busy to begin with. At that time of night it should be dead. Yet the rumbling continued. It seemed to be coming from deep within the passage.
www.holyshiite.com...

From the Lacerta interview:
if you feel unusual warm air streaming from the depth or if you hear the rushing sound of streaming air in a ventilation or elevator shaft, then look for a special kind of artificial and smooth wall somewhere in the cave with a door made of gray metal. If you would be able to open that door (but I doubt this) you would be in a usually round technical room with ventilation systems and elevators to the depth. This is probably an entry to our world.
www.sabon.org...

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Interesting correlation, but I wouldn't trust Lacerta or Ted myself, hehe...

Methinks Ted has watched a little too much Smallville...

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I've read Ted the Caver. but the Lacerta interview. Something just doesnt ring right. After the first paragraph it has nearly every element of a hoax. Read my post on the Lacerta interview to know just what the hell im talking about

new topics

join