It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I haven't figured it out yet...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
My wife an I were sitting in the family room watching television the other night. She has her recliner and I have my command center. It is where I sit and it hasn't changed since we bought this house. I have my table next to me with all my wireless stuff. I control the house from there. In other words, I am more than familiar with sitting there.

That having been said, the other night I experienced something new while relaxing and watching television. I always have at least one 20 oz plastic refillable water bottle with me. I drink a lot of water. The bottle was about 1/3 full at the time. I picked it up and immediately felt something odd. The bottle was vibrating as I held it. I had to think about it for a few seconds to really understand it. It wasn't me shaking the bottle. The bottle was shaking me. There was nothing in it but water. The sensation was so unusual I gasped. My wife reacted asking me what was wrong. I was so stunned an captivated by the sensation I didn't answer her right away. She stood up thinking I had a health issue or something. I asked her to hold the water bottle and tell me what she noticed about it. She held it right in from of me like I did for a second, then looked at me with a shocked look on her face and said, "Its vibrating."

I have seen some articles lately about broadcasting certain frequencies to control or influence brain waves, and all manner of things. I don't know if this is similar, or exactly what this phenomenon is. I am looking in to it and working up tests to see what when and how it can be duplicated and/or controlled.

Again, I have been sitting in the same spot, with my water bottle on the same coaster for years and I have never felt even the slightest impression of this in the past. My wife identified the same condition without prompting. It wasn't just me. I could feel the bottle vibrate but could not see it on the surface of the water inside it. It was a very high frequency low amplitude vibration. My sound system has not changed. Same television, computer, everything. No new appliances, nothing. When I change channels on the television it stops momentarily but resumes. It appears to happen on some channels but not all. I am looking at all the channels available to me anyway.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this? It has me a bit bugged, mainly since I don't know the origin or purpose of this... event.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Hmm interesting.

So here's a experiment to try.

Take a few of those bottles, fill them up at different levels and sit them around the same area. See if you can replicate that with any of them besides the control bottle.

Certain commercials have increased volume levels that could account for that I suppose, which would explain why some channels, not others, but generally TV's broadcast over the same frequency.

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I will.

I thought of the commercial volume aspect, but that hasn't changed. This is anomaly is brand new. It was very noticeable. If it were present in the past I would have felt it. It was almost like the kind of muscle vibration you would expect from a slight electrical shock. No pain, just that tingling sensation. But it felt very much like vibration inside the bottle. I don't know how else to explain it.

When I have done more experiments on this I will post a list of networks and times. It isn't happening now, but did happen last night during prime time.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Nothing else has changed,i.e. heating,boiler or new TV/speakers?

Are you in an earthquake-prone zone?Is your house near or on stone?

Could it be sympathetic resonance?

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

She has her recliner and I have my command centre

Sounds like your front room is like the starship enterprise.. Maybe it was the Romulans (or whatever they are called) penetrating your force field..

edit on 18/4/16 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
If it is related to your TV at all, most people on this site are unfortunately in denial about such problems/conspiracies. Start mentioning frequencies and you are a step away from being declared a Schizo. I believe wierd frequencies are coming out of our TVs and other devices. The question is their purpose.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

I believe wierd frequencies are coming out of our TVs and other devices. The question is their purpose.

You can believe that all you want, but there's actual hardware you can buy to test these things. And when tested, the only thing coming out of TV's are the frequencies we expect to come out of them.

There are several explanations to what is being experienced here, it's just a matter of getting the right data.

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Sorry if someone else already addressed this…

When I change channels on the television it stops momentarily but resumes. It appears to happen on some channels but not all. I am looking at all the channels available to me anyway.

Do you have sub woofers wired into your sound system connected to the TV by any chance? Are they sitting on the floor?

link to blog
edit on 18-4-2016 by intrptr because: added link

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Its all related to energy vibrating at different frequencies and yes our appliances are emitting vibrations. I live in a country where its not uncommon for the power to go out, when this happens you can easily tell because all the appliances are "dead" and nothing is emitting anything. Call it conditioning I guess but this irritates me, its as if I feel better when the electricity is on.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Something could be happening to water....

I splashed my face with water yesterday, and as I closed my eyes, all I experienced was a blue color splashing over my visual awareness - very strange. Like I splashed blue paint instead of water. That's a first for me.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Ericthedoubter
Absolutely nothing new or different electrically or appliance wise. Not an earthquake zone.

a reply to: Misterlondon
I wish it was romulans...that would be a heck of a story.

a reply to: lightedhype
I only said it was related to the television because it stopped momentarily when I changed channels. If it were not for that, I would not have made the association.

a reply to: intrptr
I do have sub-woofers and they are on the floor. But they have been in the same place for years. Absolutely nothing new in terms of electronics or appliances of any kind. I haven't changed an eq setting or a/v setting since I set the system up the first time.

I remember the first time I watched star trek tng after setting up the a/v system. There is a low rumble (the ships engines) in the background. Before the new setup I had never heard that. When I turned it on the first time that was the show that was on and I thought I had a problem of some kind. Then I realized what it was and I was overjoyed. I can say with certainty that this is different.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
i have heard of burgers at McDonalds saying 'Eat Me', but a bottle saying 'Drink Me' at high frequency is a first.

Was there a liquid advert on TV at the same time and your alien bottle had fallen in love with the advertisement ?

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
its much more likely a perception issue than an actual vibration as other objects would have vibrated as well

I would mention it to your doc.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Thats not it. Especially since my wife felt the same thing I did and we don' take the same scripts.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I never thought of it as an advertising trick. I guess it could be...but I wouldn't be the only one experiencing it...

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I know from experience that you can store energy into water as water absorbs everything, even the things you don't see.

As for your experience, I wish I had an explanation for you but I'll think on it and see if anything comes to mind.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Just a thought off the top of my head, maybe something like a semi-truck or other large vehicle was far enough away for you not to hear it but passed by the area in such a way to send a low frequency vibration into your living room. Maybe nothing in the room was sensitive enough to pick up the vibration but the thin plastic and the water?

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: frostjon361

Good theory, but I was holding the bottle at the time. In order for the vibration to reach the bottle it would have to pass through me first. I definitely felt it in the bottle first. It was just enough to make my fingertips tingle like a very slight electrical shock. No explanation yet...

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Question: Did you drink the water after it vibrated?

Strangeness indeed. Was the water cold or room temp? Just wondering. Oh, you might want to look UP to see if there is something external to the house causing this.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
my best guess is that the water was vibrating because either a directed/focused microwave device or a FLIR device was beamed at your house

the intent was to invade your outer walls privacy & locate everybody in the dwelling....

probably a training exercise for trainees at DHS for providing the incoming group that will attack your home, and pass on to the Squad leaders everyone's location and proximity to metal objects (aka guns)

these 'spotters' are being certified in large numbers & anywhere from 1-3 will be available to each home-invasion group when the Marshall Law command is implemented (soon)
edit on th30146109427319312016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join