It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contrails explained with visual aid.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
So what about the black contrails/chemtrails/whatever, then? I actually just wrote about them in my blog. It's an interesting idea, though, all things considered.

Direct: youtu.be...
edit on 20-4-2016 by JohnQSociety because: I have no idea why my youtube embeds don't work. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnQSociety

They're contrail shadows. There is an extremely thin cloud layer that can't be seen with the naked eye. The contrail is above it and leaves a shadow on it.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

edit on 4/20/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I read your blog and I would of thought that someone who's worked on an air force base and the son of an aeronautics technician would understand how wrong people are who believe (I'm quoting from your blog) "Now, don’t get me wrong. I’ve seen contrails. My father was an aeronautics technician, and I understood how aircraft worked because of that at a very early age. Contrails, if you watch one, unanimously only lasts for a few to several seconds at a time. They disperse and disappear within a matter of moments and, at max, several minutes. The main argument that chemtrails are not, in fact, contrails, rests in this idea. Chemtrails last for several minutes to hours, and spread into wide cloud-like trails long after the aircraft is gone."

I hope you look into long lasting contrails, when they were first publicly talked about, the science behind them, forums talking with this issue, the fact that many active chemtrail believers have come to agree believing that is wrong, ect. I know a couple of people who are active in this thread have talked about/debunked long lasting contrails being chemtrails.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I read your blog and I would of thought that someone who's worked on an air force base and the son of an aeronautics technician would understand how wrong people are who believe long lasting contrails are new/evidence of chemtrails (I'm quoting from your blog) "Now, don’t get me wrong. I’ve seen contrails. My father was an aeronautics technician, and I understood how aircraft worked because of that at a very early age. Contrails, if you watch one, unanimously only lasts for a few to several seconds at a time. They disperse and disappear within a matter of moments and, at max, several minutes. The main argument that chemtrails are not, in fact, contrails, rests in this idea. Chemtrails last for several minutes to hours, and spread into wide cloud-like trails long after the aircraft is gone."

I hope you look into long lasting contrails, when they were first publicly talked about, the science behind them, forums talking with this issue, the fact that many active chemtrail believers have come to agree believing that is wrong, ect. I know a couple of people who are active in this thread have talked about/debunked long lasting contrails being chemtrails.
edit on 20-4-2016 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I saw an airplane today spraying stuff from its tail what was it????

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: votefordonaldduck
Candy floss?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join