It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guide to Astral Travel + Lucid Dreaming

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade
Who is The White King?

All draconians are colour coded. LOL

White = top leader hence king.
Green and Red lizards are lower down.

Even the Catholic church follows this rule where the pope is dressed in white and all others ware black robes.

edit on 19-4-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Oh man my mothers membership to DaM must have expired... (DaM = Mothers against Dyslexia) I flopped Red and white again...

The comment about the sleeping king was a tongue in cheek reference to Lewis Carroll's Though the looking Glass.

But then it was interesting to see the direction some people make of a mistook...

The reference of the Red king was If I am remembering correctly was as long as he stays asleep we are all safe because we are all his dream.

But then when ever referencing Lewis Carroll it is best to be over a barrel...

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CoBaZ

edit: nm, answered in previous post

edit on AprilTuesday1614CDT07America/Chicago-050038 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

I'm agreeing with a past poster: This reads as if you (or someone you know) has been having bad lucid dreams constantly.

However, I will say this: Hematite and Iron are grounding, which if anything I'd expect to decrease the likelihood you have any kind of projection or lucid dream. Now, if you had said moldavite or quartz, I would somewhat agree. My room is filled with it, and I have had plenty of lucid dreams that seem to come from being in close proximity (haven't had as many in the past).

Now, in regards to "timelines" - What you posted is 110 percent incorrect. If you are in a lucid dream, then you are inside your own head. So mess up whatever you fell like! Even with an astral projection, you cannot alter the past. Care to share your sources for this information? Because (and I mean no disrespect) to me it sounded like you made this all up off the top of your head.

There are no "regulators", just other entities, projectors, and constructs floating around. Again, I question your sources. Nothing is preventing you from having these experiences except yourself.

Again, seeing as I've never heard of anything like what you are describing with my 9-12 years of research and active projections, I would love to see your sources for this material. If it's coming from entities that you are conversing with, then to me it sounds like they are trying to string you along for a prank.

-fossilera

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
What is the difference of fhe lucid dream world and the astral world?

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 1and2

They are the same depending on what level of awareness you have in the realm.

The world we live in is the same, just a denser, harder to manipulate state of consciousness.

Your excitement determines your reality in every state of awareness.

edit on 25-12-2016 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-12-2016 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

Are there any official guides that back-up/verify your guidance and advice?

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
a reply to: 1and2

They are the same depending on what level of awareness you have in the realm.

The world we live in is the same, just a denser, harder to manipulate state of consciousness.

Your excitement determines your reality in every state of awareness.

Thank you for your response.

For the past month or so, I have been getting very vivid dreams (not lucid), dreams where I could remember every detail distinctly (whereas before, I'd completely forget the dream upon waking). Because of this I became mildly interested in the topic and have came across a common advice to journal dreams, so I could keep track of what my subconsious is trying to tell me. I journaled a dream once, and lo and behold the next night, I dreamt lucidly.

The experience was unbelievable. I was fully concious and aware, everything felt real. When I had woken up, I wasn't so sure what was real anymore or if the dream/astral world is any less real than the physical world.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
2 things that help me prep for "instant" lucid dreaming
1. listening to 20-30 mins of binaural beats before going to sleep
2. going to sleep on my stomach! i dont understand why but it seems to work for me!

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

very interesting commentary about the "gate keeper"
you know its amazing i have had so many clairaudient interactions with various entities where i was in a state of blackness and only hearing voices...

i remember one night having this "gate keeper" announce to me their presence and i always wondered what that was about
searched the internet high and low found nothing so i brushed it off...

but low and behold you post about it here! so super interesting to find out that is a valid thing!

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111
i remember one night having this "gate keeper" announce to me their presence and i always wondered what that was about
searched the internet high and low found nothing so i brushed it off...

All gates are opened at certain times when the main spirit is ready to confront their demons or their life is ready to make a major change.

Gate-Keeper alters can lock up certain talents contained in the persons DNA, passed down from passed generations.

God is supposedly going to one day shut down all talent locks allowing all humans to know all the truth of what happened, back as far as the days of Adam and Eve.

This is where junk DNA comes into play because that DNA is how God is in all of us and that DNA is what the Annunaki disabled via water fluoride and chemtrails.

Imagine how the evil globalists would react when God activates all His junk DNA making all humans X-Men and X-Women. Should be quite a laugh seeing what special god like abilities (talents) each mortal has.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join