It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

CLAIM: Cell towers across USA broadcast brain resonance freqs 2 disrupt human minds, ... DARPA ...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:55 PM
a reply to: BO XIAN

I think the Scandinavian studies would indicate otherwise.

Like these...

Three large epidemiologic studies have examined the possible association between cell phone use and cancer: Interphone, a case-control study; the Danish Study, a cohort study; and the Million Women Study, another cohort study.

How the study was done: This is the largest health-related case-control study of cell phone use and the risk of head and neck tumors. It was conducted by a consortium of researchers from 13 countries. The data came from questionnaires that were completed by study participants.

What the study showed:

Most published analyses from this study have shown no statistically significant increases in brain or central nervous system cancers related to higher amounts of cell phone use. One analysis showed a statistically significant, although modest, increase in the risk of glioma among the small proportion of study participants who spent the most total time on cell phone calls. However, the researchers considered this finding inconclusive because they felt that the amount of use reported by some respondents was unlikely and because the participants who reported lower levels of use appeared to have a slightly reduced risk of brain cancer compared with people who did not use cell phones regularly (5,10,11). Another recent analysis from this study found no relationship between brain tumor locations and regions of the brain that were exposed to the highest level of radiofrequency energy from cell phones (12).

Danish Study

How the study was done:

This cohort study, conducted in Denmark, linked billing information from more than 358,000 cell phone subscribers with brain tumor incidence data from the Danish Cancer Registry.

What the study showed:

No association was observed between cell phone use and the incidence of glioma, meningioma, or acoustic neuroma, even among people who had been cell phone subscribers for 13 or more years (13–15).

Million Women Study How the study was done:

This prospective cohort study conducted in the United Kingdom used data obtained from questionnaires that were completed by study participants.

What the study showed:

Self-reported cell phone use was not associated with an increased risk of glioma, meningioma, or non-central nervous system tumors. Although the original published findings reported an association with an increased risk of acoustic neuroma (16), this association disappeared after additional follow-up of the cohort (17).

In addition to these three large studies, other, smaller epidemiologic studies have looked for associations between cell phone use and cancer.

These include:

Two NCI-sponsored case-control studies, each conducted in multiple U.S. academic medical centers or hospitals between 1994 and 1998, that used data from questionnaires (18) or computer-assisted personal interviews (19). Neither study showed a relationship between cell phone use and the risk of glioma, meningioma, or acoustic neuroma.

The CERENAT study, another case-control study conducted in multiple areas in France from 2004 to 2006 using data collected in face-to-face interviews using standardized questionnaires (20). This study found no association for either gliomas or meningiomas when comparing regular cell phone users with non-users. However, the heaviest users had significantly increased risks of both gliomas and meningiomas. A pooled analysis of two case-control studies conducted in Sweden that reported statistically significant trends of increasing brain cancer risk for the total amount of cell phone use and the years of use among people who began using cell phones before age 20 (21).

Another case-control study in Sweden, part of the Interphone pooled studies, did not find an increased risk of brain cancer among long-term cell phone users between the ages of 20 and 69 (22).

The CEFALO study, an international case-control study of children diagnosed with brain cancer between ages 7 and 19, which found no relationship between their cell phone use and risk for brain cancer (23).

And there is more if your interested.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:04 PM

What do you make of this assertion:

And what do you make of this...

The American Cancer SocietyExit Disclaimer (ACS) states that the IARC classification means that there could be some cancer risk associated with radiofrequency energy, but the evidence is not strong enough to be considered causal and needs to be investigated further. Individuals who are concerned about radiofrequency energy exposure can limit their exposure, including using an ear piece and limiting cell phone use, particularly among children.

The National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) states that the weight of the current scientific evidence has not conclusively linked cell phone use with any adverse health problems, but more research is needed.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) notes that studies reporting biological changes associated with radiofrequency energy have failed to be replicated and that the majority of human epidemiologic studies have failed to show a relationship between exposure to radiofrequency energy from cell phones and health problems.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) states that no scientific evidence definitively answers whether cell phone use causes cancer.

The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) concludes that no scientific evidence establishes a causal link between wireless device use and cancer or other illnesses.

In 2015 the European Commission Scientific Committee on Emerging and Newly Identified Health Risks concluded that, overall, the epidemiologic studies on cell phone radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation exposure do not show an increased risk of brain tumors or of other cancers of the head and neck region (1). The Committee also stated that epidemiologic studies do not indicate increased risk for other malignant diseases, including childhood cancer (1).

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:16 PM
a reply to: intrptr

Sugar has been around forever too, though.

Not to derail the thread but that is quite an affirmation! Can you back it with citation? Here are mine:

from Stefansson (1960) p.115

And so with the literature of the rest of Europe as one goes north in the time before the coming of sugar, when few except the queens were able to sit in the kitchen eating honey with their bread.

and p.116

It is easy to see in the literature and history of western Europe during the last few centuries how the dominance of fat as a luxury and a delicacy has gradually waned, in step with the increased use of sugar.

It is difficult, at least for me, to discover figures that seem reliable for sugar's creeping into the economy and dietary of European nations. But it is clear that two hundred year ago sugar was as yet negligible.

from Wikipedia article on sugar:

Sugar has been produced in the Indian subcontinent[6] since ancient times. It was not plentiful or cheap in early times and honey was more often used for sweetening in most parts of the world.

Sugar remained relatively unimportant until the Indians discovered methods of turning sugarcane juice into granulated crystals that were easier to store and to transport.[10] Crystallized sugar was discovered by the time of the Imperial Guptas, around the 5th century AD.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:24 PM

But one "funny" effect of RF emission on the brain is Microwave Auditory Effect.

However it is due to a thermal effect onto brain matter.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:34 PM
a reply to: CoBaZ

Thanks anyway.

Certainly scuttlebutt is hazardous as a source of reliable information.

However, as an RM2 (Radioman 2nd class), I heard a fair amount.

Of course, there were the secret INTSUMS . . . much of which ended up in the newspapers within 24-48 hours.

But sometimes, one would hear from folks who had no 'need to know' things that were true but only widely available on the scuttlebutt channel.

That was back when McCain's dad was CINCPAC.

His right hand Sr RM earlier was later my supervisor in SE Asia.

I recall when the TS msg came in about us re-establishing relations with Mainland China. The COMM CTR was in Taipei.

Interesting times. Still is an interesting era.

Back to the topic. It sounds like you have no opinions about it that you'd like to voice. Do you have any predictions for the next 10 years vis a vis the topic?

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:58 PM
This is very real not just a speculation if you don't believe it than you are just a product of what the government has created I would elaborate on this topic a lot more but I fear it would do no good let's just say the mind is more powerful than any man made apparatus let's just say I personally have put a damper in the tech it makes no difference to me if you believe or not I know the actual factual with the collectivel mind it can be shut down and fried with a higher resonating frequency a gift our creator gave us

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 10:00 PM

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: CoBaZ

Back to the topic. It sounds like you have no opinions about it that you'd like to voice. Do you have any predictions for the next 10 years vis a vis the topic?

Oh I do have an Opinion on the topic but I think your looking at the wrong direction....

Well honestly the "mind Control" thing with cell phones is not the frequency they give off the towers...

The most they can do with Frequency is make you disoriented and or Sick, they learned that with Polybios.

It is more the Dog leash nature that the blasted devices engender.

Follow that up with The APPs from Addiction central, (Candy Smasher, Pissed Pigeons, Book of Faces) names changed to protect the guilty.

Couple that with instant notification of Prescribed Disinformation and Wham there you go the ground floor for Solid mind control...

For example, the Feds could not break into a Iphone 5s, SO you need the 6+ which will have better encryption and protection which in reality will of course have the Fed back doors built in. Or for controlled opposition get the Droid which already has the Fed leak on it... (super easy to find it though, Turn off the Phone Signal and turn on wifi, if you have a good enough router you can see every thing your phone is trying to talk to... Then find a way of blocking the bad IP addresses on the phone, poof no fed doorway.

Either way you get a fed approved phone.

Unless your a total rat like me and still have a an Unlocked and custom installed Razr or Samsung flip.

It is easier to control though deception like that then Futzing with Freq, after all those that have a "Smart" phone how long can you go with out it, can it chirp or beep at you with out you pavlovian looking at it?

As for 10 years down the road,

Tech will have gone though 2 or 3 more generations, we will be at the Mobile Eyeglass computers (currently Expensive and experimental google glass, mircovision, I-shades) with the Augmented reality overlay... At that point they control the visual and the audio and always have your attention and can see what you see and hear what you hear. You think ad servers are bad now... Just wait until your whole life is cataloged by what catches your attention.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 10:59 PM
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Welllllllllllllll . . .

I note in the first example . . .

. . . has not conclusively linked . . .

Beyond that . . . .

I'll believe the gumment about cancer about as much as I'll believe that the gritchy one will wake up on a Monday morning and quit being a pathological liar.

I need to check out the state of affairs of the Scandinavian/European research. IIRC, they were not allowing children below a certain age to use them--certainly not in schools. Yes, I read the bit from the European group in your post.

edit on 18/4/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

IIRC, one of the more common cancers likely due to cell phone use has been of the auditory nerve from the ear to the brain.

I know that my pacemaker manufacturer requires me to use the cell phone on the opposite ear and keep it in my ankle pocket vs closer. For me, that's enough of a 'health' issue. LOL.

edit on 18/4/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:57 AM
a reply to: and14263

If the international customer asks my workshop to produce a part with a logo on we do it, because the customer is paying the money. The fact that engineers hate marketing people means absolutely nothing.

The point is, the international customer won't ask in this case. Power companies don’t advertise to consumers because they normally enjoy local monopolies — it’s not up to the householder which company she buys power from. The utilities’ real customers are municipal and regional public authorities, who are easily reached through direct, one-to-one communications.

Anyone who knows about marketing knows that an opportunity like this would not usually be overlooked. Never overlook an opportunity to push your logo into the face of new customers.

Over thirty years in advertising. Senior creative director and later strategic planning director in the Asian country offices of several big multinational ad agencies. I have worked on most of the world’s biggest brands at some time or the other. I think I know about marketing. This is not an opportunity. Nobody is overlooking it.

Also, there are laws in most countries about defacing the countryside with advertising slogans.

(Your post) comes nowhere close to answering the query.

Do you see how it does now?

edit on 19/4/16 by Astyanax because: of stuff.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:04 AM

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: tothetenthpower

NO it doesn't, NO it won't, since we've been exposed to these frequencies for decades now. This man is a quack and in 5 mins I can deconstruct half his argument.

In all fairness cancer rates have also been increasing over the last few decades is there any way to prove these frequencies are NOT the cause ?

As well as our ability to detect and diagnose cancer as well. Also, the population is growing. So more people, with better detection and ability to diagnose...

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:34 AM

originally posted by: charlyv

originally posted by: Hex1an
Infra sound has been used for years to manipulate our brain waves.

Infra sound creates fear, anxiety and also paranormal activity such as ghosts in the mind... They been using it in the cinemas for years(especially horror movies) so just imagine how this could be used today... anything is possible.

Infra sound has absolutely nothing in common with RF energy.

Does that include sonic weapons?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:54 AM
a reply to: Astyanax

I think you misunderstand the OP(?), it's about cell towers not power.

I respect your opinion but I disagree with what you say. Have a good day

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:26 AM

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor
This should be moved to hoax.

Along with the claims of "climate change", and "their causes".

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:16 AM
a reply to: and14263

I think you misunderstand the OP(?), it's about cell towers not power.

Sorry, my mistake. The issue with cellular towers is that they are usually on private land.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:44 AM
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight
Transient spikes...... good one.
it´s 50/60 Herz, depending on where you live... not 50.000 Herz.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:05 PM
Hi Bo Xian,

I too believe that radio waves/micro waves are being used to manipulate human health and behaviours - but I have no proof to offer.

I find it valuable input - that one of the ATS members mentioned that the brain can receive auditory clicks as a result of the heating effects of microwaves.

I am a meditant myself, and it is by paying attention to the effects of auditory clicks that I experience that I am able to improve my health. I personally believe that a combination of auditory clicks and Pavlov's experiment are very effective in not only causing cancers, but irritable bowel disorders, diabetes, heart disease, many misbehaviours so on and so forth... It is extremely difficult for the average joe to detect these things, much less change their effects - I have decades of practice doing so.

I recently set out to help another individual - as by detecting such, I am also able to understand the effects of these auditory clicks on nearby people - He was sitting on the sidewalk and he had sciatic back pain. I spoke to him for a while, and suggested that he try my help with his back pain. By simply pressing my fingers on his back - where he had the pain, I was able to sense what was bothering him and I was able to get his pain completely removed - something that health care professionals were giving him prescriptions of morphene based drugs for and within ten minutes - he was walking alongside me with none of his former pain. It worked for three weeks... before he called me for help again.

I wrote about the lifestory of an individual who was/is affected by such technology - the reasons for the use of such technology becomes clear from the explanation and there are other ATS members who have testified to this situation. Here is the link: sensibleSenseless.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:16 PM

Here are some videos that you people might find of interest:

And here are some interesting articles:

I received this on in my e-mail, so I have to post it because of not having a link.

By Alex Pietrowski If you’ve ever wondered if the thousands of cell phone towers and electromagnetic signals permeating society nowadays could be potentially harmful to your body, mind and to the natural environment, you’re not alone. A small minority of people are so sensitive to electromagnetic radiation they’ve even been forced to move into cave-like domiciles designed to insulate them from such signals. We are, after all, energetic beings, as are all lifeforms, and although something may lie outside of our ordinary perception does not imply that it is harmless. It turns out that electromagnetic signals from cell phone towers do in fact directly affect the human body in physical ways, and surprisingly, for amputees, common cellular signals can amplify sensations of pain in the body, when in the presence of such emissions. A recently completed study led by members The University of Texas at Dallas gives concrete evidence that these types of now ubiquitous signals can actually amplify pain in some amputees by immediately stimulating nerve tissue that had suffered traumatic damage. Prior to this study, the bulk of research into cell tower radiation focused on people without any pre-existing conditions or serious health issues, however, when a disabled veteran who lost limbs in the Iraq war alerted his physicians to the fact that his sense of pain seemed to increase dramatically whenever his cell phone went into roaming mode, a study was launched to test this hypothesis on lab rats. “Our study provides evidence, for the first time, that subjects exposed to cellphone towers at low, regular levels can actually perceive pain,” said Dr. Mario Romero-Ortega, senior author of the study and an associate professor of bioengineering in the University’s Erik Jonsson School of Engineering and Computer Science. “Our study also points to a specific nerve pathway that may contribute to our main finding.” [1] This is the first study of its kind that has found a direct link to immediate physical changes in the human body when absorbing cell tower radiation. “Until a recent study led by researchers at The University of Texas at Dallas was published online last month in PLOS ONE, there was no scientific evidence to back up the anecdotal stories of people, such as Underwood, who reported aberrant sensations and neuropathic pain around cellphone towers and other technology that produce radio-frequency electromagnetic fields.” [1] To validate the wounded soldier’s claim that pain was amplified by cell tower signals researchers crafted a simulation using lab rats who were subjected to the types and levels of electromagnetic radiation that many of us are exposed to everyday. “To test this, the team randomly assigned 20 rats into two groups — one receiving a nerve injury that simulated amputation, and the other group receiving a sham treatment. Researchers then exposed the subjects to a radiofrequency electromagnetic antenna for 10 minutes, once per week for eight weeks. The antenna delivered a power density equal to that measured at 39 meters from a local cellphone tower — a power density that a person might encounter outside of occupational settings. Researchers found that by the fourth week, 88 percent of subjects in the nerve-injured group demonstrated a behavioral pain response, while only one subject in the sham group exhibited pain at a single time point, and that was during the first week.” [1]

These towers are being installed across the world right now, right amongst densely populated areas and even on public school grounds. Cell phones have already been proven to cause brain cancer, yet the both the cell industry and the general public refuse to consider this sufficient reason to re-think the use and widespread proliferation of this technology.

Now that we have evidence that cell tower signals can amplify pain, is it that unreasonable to consider that cell tower radiation may be causing other health problems that we simply have yet to identify?

"This article (Study Proves Electromagnetic Fields from Cell Towers Can Amplify Pain) was originally created and published by Waking Times and is published here under a Creative Commons license with attribution to Alex Pietrowski and It may be re-posted freely with proper attribution, author bio, and this copyright statement."

And, another great video:

From Smartphone Entrainment to Wireless Surveillance, Data Mining and WIFI Frequency Wave Towers, the public is now paying for the very tools that will be used to control their every move and monitor their every thought, phone call, email, and emotion. Through the news blackout of the controlled corporate mainstream media an average person has little or no knowledge that the air we breathe is being loaded up with nano-particulates to form the basis of a gigantic worldwide antenna that will be hooked into all physical, organic matter and feed impulses into an Artificial Intelligence infrastructure.

I could add more, but I'm out of room. This should bring some of you skeptics up to speed with what is going on out there.

edit on 4/19/2016 by sled735 because: Add more information.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:48 PM
Hi Bo Xian,

I do have to say that the sky is the limit on the allegations of the effects of such technology - what is verifiable, and what is not is usually up to the reader.

My own understanding of the use of radio/micro waves is not perfect - I can feel the effects well enough and influence the effects on other people in my immediate surrounding.

*BUT* - I cannot tell you where the boundaries of this technology and it's use lie. So, without boundaries, it becomes a conspiracy theory that can suffer from bloat. In other words, people can and probably do talk about aliens using the technology for ulterior motives understood by aliens and so on and so forth.

Identifying individual, truly occuring cases and instances becomes extra-ordinarily difficult to say the least.

I was just watching some of the videos posted by the response immediately after mine - and I cannot verify the extent to which the presenters are speaking the truth. I do believe that there is something bigger than what I am capable of verifying in existence - just can't tell you who is doing what exactly, and who is aware of the role they play in the bigger picture.

It is impossible to say that people don't deliberately contribute to bloat, to simply wipe theories that are abound about the actual truth. Reminds me of 9/11 - I guess I have to give the previous poster credit - upon watching the last video he posted for the video's having pointed what I've said out.
edit on 19-4-2016 by sensibleSenseless because: last line

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:07 PM
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

In all fairness cancer rates have also been increasing over the last few decades is there any way to prove these frequencies are NOT the cause ?

On the other side of the coin, Royal Rife claimed to be able to cure cancer using specific, targetted RF one would assume the opposite could also follow.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:22 PM
Hello friend. Here is a link to help you understand how we are being rounded up.

Most likely you have nothing to worry about.
Instead, why not point your finger at me,
and say 'stay away from me', and that I am 'marked'?
Because that is the normal response.

Here's another good one. It's over 60,000 Hz. You will miss me when I am gone.

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight
Transient spikes...... good one.
it´s 50/60 Herz, depending on where you live... not 50.000 Herz.

# 631

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>