It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CLAIM: Cell towers across USA broadcast brain resonance freqs 2 disrupt human minds, ... DARPA ...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Thanks, for, to me,

a much more moderate, less shrill, more reasonable post.

I thought you'd said that he cited NO other sources than those you listed.

edit on 18/4/2016 by BO XIAN because: left word out

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

NO it doesn't, NO it won't, since we've been exposed to these frequencies for decades now. This man is a quack and in 5 mins I can deconstruct half his argument.

In all fairness cancer rates have also been increasing over the last few decades is there any way to prove these frequencies are NOT the cause ?

Not really without further research. The research that has been done would indicate no issues thus far. Not really on me to prove that though:

The people making the wild claims should provide their ever important research for us to read if they want to be taken seriously.

~Tenth

Well that's what many are in the midst of doing. People don't need a main stream Ph.d to be seen as credible, which is apparent because this man has one and is still seen as not credible to many.

If what he is saying is true and people have suspected this but blew it off, and now a member of this website starts a thread addressing it and it resonates with them, it gives it credibility. If people react hostile to the idea it is likely to be subconcious fear because if it is true, most people would be screwed.

My issue with this is that if it is true, it would be a good time to start thinking of some things that a person can do to protect themselves from it on a few levels, one being not using cellphones or being near one, and the other using them or being around them.

The problems that arise with not knowing how to protect yourself, when you had the opportunity to discover how to but decided to wait until the popular crowd said the evidence proved that what this man said here is true and what many suspected of being true, is in fact true, but isn't publicly disclosed until 10 years from now. That would be a problem. And possibly at that point, one could be so manipulated, they wouldn't care, thus not being a problem for them, just others.

Since there are so many towers around and most have cell phones and don't use landlines anymore, along with the economy now predominately reliant on it with more and more people being excluded from participating in the economy, now isolated but living among it, discovering ways to protect their minds, or open their minds to absorb it if they like the idea for what ever reason they have, is their individual choice.

The biggest thing standing in the way is that the flow of radio waves cannot be seen. The people behind the curtain implementing it are revealed to the public. The public witnesses and interacts with this unseen force, but the force itself cannot be seen. Meaning we don't see the pictures and words traveling at the speed of light from point A to point B. We know that it is happening as what was sent to us, we see and we can physically choose to travel to the senders location where they can prove they sent it. But when it travels through the speed of light, it cannot be seen, which that leads to the point of this thread here that is addressing other things besides pictures and words traveling at the speed of light it encompasses sound traveling faster than the speed of light and how it effects our brains. Historically people are capable of recieving spiritual information from beyond as we have read about that but as far as we know, cell phone towers and satellites were not around. Most people argue points over spirituality being it is unseen and this topic will develop similarly.

That said, what is addressed in this thread revolving around the unseen is worthy of discussion just as spiritiality is.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The entire cosmos runs on electromagnetic energy.
Man is a latecomer to the party. I am almost ashamed for him.

We are being weighed at the scales by a butcher who has heavy thumbs.

I said the virility of your ectoplasm is being evaluated, manipulated, and scrapped, by Commonwealth Edison.
They don't care if you are 'immune'. All this means is that you were rounded up, before you grew.
They only care about the ones who have something worth destroying.

Did I stutter?

a reply to: 0zzymand0s

# 630

edit on 18-4-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeterMcFly
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

In all fairness cancer rates have also been increasing over the last few decades is there any way to prove these frequencies are NOT the cause ?

In all fairness, sugar consumption have also increased over the last few decades and there no way to prove sugar is NOT the cause.

Sugar has been around forever too, though. What hasn't is industrial mining, nuclear power and the huge petro chemical (oil) industries. Look more to man made toxins to equate with resulting diseases in the modern era. I don;t mean biological diseases, either.

Radio signals have been around since the first star lit up.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

It sounds like you are babbling, to be honest. Maybe working on a book? I'd be glad to read it. I read about 5 a week. It's kinda my thing, really. That and really good records, obviously. And writing. I do LOTS of writing.

TFGH is real, you know, and it's sexy as hell.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I would go farther to say that every time I go to a public gathering (fair, concerts, theater, etc.) that the amount of concentrated handsets receiving and sending all those signals - I feel extremely uncomfortable. When it is really bad, I practically have to leave one of these events. I wish people could leave their dumbphones at home, when they go to a large gathering!

edit: I would add that I can even sense them in a crowded store or shopping mall. I go to one of those places, and I hurry as fast as I can to get out of there! Sometimes employees look at me kind of funny in these places, and I often tell them that I'm allergic to something in their store.
edit on 4/18/2016 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Well Natural News listed 4 different sources, 3 of which were their own websites, which is why I was so harsh about that.

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

There are studies out there that show that there are people who are sensitive to wireless equipment like cellular phones and wireless router signals. In my case, I don't believe that I am as sensitive to wireless internet routers as I am to a room full of smartphones. There is a lot of wireless internet activity around me, and that doesn't bother me. A room packed with 75 or more smartphones is uncomfortable to me. The study I heard about with this wireless sensitivity problem was only reported in 5% of the population.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee

Sure I've read of RF sensitivity in people before. Never met a person with it however, not sure of the amount of science behind that, but like anything in this world, some people can handle some things and others can't.

It most certainly needs to be researched much further if we are to continue down this techno-centric society of ours.

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Infra sound has been used for years to manipulate our brain waves.

Infra sound creates fear, anxiety and also paranormal activity such as ghosts in the mind... They been using it in the cinemas for years(especially horror movies) so just imagine how this could be used today... anything is possible.
edit on 18 4 2016 by Hex1an because: (no reason given)

edit on 18 4 2016 by Hex1an because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Natural news if they said the sky was blue I would double check it. They gave been caught before editing documents .

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Well in the normal brainwave range the higher the brainwave the more awake you are so how would that work? They are making us more awake?
To be honest that's not the first thing I have an issue with . I wonder who "they" are and I wonder what their motivation to do this would be.
Then I wonder mechanics.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Sometimes, when you get in a certain . . . mode . . . imho, you can come across as a more shrill version of Phage's alter ego.

I just have found that life is a LOT messier and more complex than most folks can easily handle conceiving of.

imho, there's a significant body of work that's even partially surfaced about RF influencing thoughts, feelings--even at some point depending on a lot of variables--choices and behaviors.

It seems highly likely that there's a LOT MORE work on such scores that's very buried still in black projects.

When, as we now know, our repeated chronic thoughts and words can alter even our DNA . . . it seems plausible that RF could too.

AS I recall, the more subtle RF energies may be more . . . useful for manipulating brains. But that's a faint memory I'd need to check up on. I just recall something about the weaker levels of RF energies of various wave lengths being more . . . useful/hazardous-to-freedom . . . than stronger levels--in terms of brain influences.

edit on 18/4/2016 by BO XIAN because: typo

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

No, pretty much anyone aware of that site fall into 2 categories, supporters or haters, but the truth is that site is never a good source for anything. Sometimes they do source actual peer to peer articles, so there is that, but all in all, not a reputable source of science.
edit on 18-4-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Human waveleingths
brain
Delta wave – (0.1 – 3 Hz)
Theta wave – (4 – 7 Hz)
Alpha wave – (8 – 15 Hz)
Mu wave – (7.5 – 12.5 Hz)
SMR wave – (12.5 – 15.5 Hz)
Beta wave – (16 – 31 Hz)
Gamma wave – (32 – 100 Hz)
visual wavelength range
430–770 THz
audio wavelength range
20hz to 20kHz
Eye resonence (creates visual "ghosts" and unease in the human body...)
18.98 hz
full body resonence
9 to 16 Hz but Vibrations in the frequency range of 0.5 Hz to 80 Hz have significant effects on the human body accornding to cornell university

There are some documented norms gathered from EDU and GOV sites,

Note AC power runs from 60hz to 75 hz depending on what country your in, (and yes those frequencies are in the range to mess with people. according to Cornell)

Now on to FCC used frequencies, I am linking directly to the .gov page where one can look at the lowest radio frequencies and the highest.

FCC SPECTRUM BROWSER

There we go, the Raw Facts... I tried to avoid stating an opinion on the topic, until now, It looks like most the freq's that effect humans can not and do not come off the Towers, but more likely off the power lines according to the above information.

But that that last line is the Opinion of A US Navy Vet Electronics Tech who has worked at Cingular as a Teir-3 Cell phone tower Network Tech.

Something to Chew on while Enjoying a

CoBaZ

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hex1an
Infra sound has been used for years to manipulate our brain waves.

Infra sound creates fear, anxiety and also paranormal activity such as ghosts in the mind... They been using it in the cinemas for years(especially horror movies) so just imagine how this could be used today... anything is possible.

Infra sound has absolutely nothing in common with RF energy.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

EXCEPT THAT . . . a point worth keeping in mind is

a LONG LIST of currently accepted "SCIENTIFIC FACTS" were once

'kooky,' 'fringe,' 'disreputable,' . . . etc.

And . . . given the fierce knee jerk tendencies around here to throw the baby out with the bath on the part of some . . . uhhhh . . . folks with very narrow constructions on reality,

I'd rather review the whole countryside; put a lot of things on the shelf to wait and see about; continue to be watchful and alert about a broad range of things . . . and see what evolves over the years . . . what filters out and falls out . . . as truth or nonsense.

edit on 18/4/2016 by BO XIAN because: tag

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Except, perhaps that

1. both tend to radiate from a given point and a given frequency, wave form
2. both can influence living cells--sometimes dramatically
3. both can be very invasive
4. both can be very irritating, troublesome to some people

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CoBaZ

Greatly appreciate that post.

What has your work taught you about such things?

What rumors have you heard in your work about such things?

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: CoBaZ

Greatly appreciate that post.

What has your work taught you about such things?

What rumors have you heard in your work about such things?

Radio / radar wave propagation Theory -USNAVY
Cell phone Radio tower function freq - cingular.

as for your second question...

I try not to engage in scuttlebutt... or did not while I was in those jobs, so hearing things never really happened much for me, in the navy while at a shore station I was a 1/4 bottle of 151 a night to go to sleep. And while at Cingular I was more focused on my Average Handle time and enjoying my Scheduled Smoke/lunch breaks to socialize much.

Neither Job lent time to Fantasy flights of the Mind.

CoBaZ

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join