It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matei666

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Hello. Recently, I've found an interesting youtube channel. It has little to no views on most of its videos, and I am determined to get to the bottom of this. Now, I know that this is not a website, but this category is the closest one I could find to fit my post. Anyway, this channel has a man controlling a creepy, odd looking sock-puppetish item named Matei. The videos may very well be pointless, but I have a feeling that there is something serious and sinister behind it. The videos are symbolic, and I will need a team to help decode them.This channel is not popular at all, and I hope to attract attention to it. I need to get to the bottom of this. Please, join me in my quest. The channel name of the youtube channel is Matei666. Please, if you find anything, post a response. Thanks for your time.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Dondeje

It's actually "666 matei"...
www.youtube.com...

Pentagrams and puppets and mood lighting and no commentary - oh my...Yep - interesting and creepy, there are 11 vids all posted on 11th Dec 2015, the longest runs for 1min12secs and the shortest is 11secs.
edit on 17-4-2016 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I have to get to bed so I'll watch the rest of the videos tomorrow. I just thought I'd toss in my $.02 here. There's a video titled "Candle Cove Scene" in there where the puppet is wearing a pirate hat. There's a fairly well known creepypasta called Candle Cove floating around out there. I think it's just someone trying to start a viral channel based on an established creepypasta; maybe even the character's "adventures" aside from Candle Cove.

Oh and just an observation but the videos go from 00000 to 0000 then 2 names videos then 01. I thought maybe it was just a fluke since the rest are just "666 Matei [xx]" until I noticed the most recently posted video. Maybe they're supposed to be viewed in that order? Maybe I'm putting too much thought into it considering the fact that I think it's just an attempt to draw attention from another creepypasta but... Hey, there's always hope it's something to pay attention to.

For the curious:Candle Cove story

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

"Cocaine is a helluva drug... " - Rick James

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
No offence but it's always a bit suspicious when a new member rocks up and immediately posts something like this.. I normally think, this is the guy who made the videos and is trying to drum up a bit of mystery/views or Is just trolling ATS.
Having said that.. Honestly, who gives a Crap, these videos mean nothing. Look like they are made by some weird freak who obviously doesn't clean his house much..
I'm sorry but I would not give this nonsense any more attention.. No offence personally to you op..
edit on 18/4/16 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

This kind of reminds me of the shay saint John stuff where that creepy guy wears a puppets mask of a woman.

Turns out he was an alcoholic with some issues upstairs (obviously) & this person is now deceased but their videos are still around to creep the hell out of people.
edit on 18-4-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Pretty sure that its the OP's own youtube channel.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
Pretty sure that its the OP's own youtube channel.

If so, sorry OP, hope I didn't hurt your feelings

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Non taken, but trust me. I don't make these. a reply to: Misterlondon

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
For all those wondering, this channel is not mine. I really just want to get to the bottom of this.

edit on 18-4-2016 by Dondeje because: Please, just stop.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
No, its not mine. a reply to: SudoNim

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
So you just stumbled across this on youtube and decided to sign up to ATS and make a post about it?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
weak.

at 9 secs Matei did not come to life.

Stop smoking so much meth.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
creepy pasta confirmed

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
A friend told me about it. I signed up to make a post about this. a reply to: SudoNim

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Sure.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Look, if you don't believe me, get off. a reply to: SudoNim

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Spooky

top topics

join