It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Technology Is A Hell Of A Thing...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Ericthedoubter

Was going to post a screenshot but cant remember how too

Oh well

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Came back to read replies and respond and reread the OP to refresh my memory and now need to add a slight addendum to it:

Allergy medicine is a Hell of a thing...

Good God! I always ramble - it's something I not only accept but embrace as a personality quirk. But this OP? Man oh man! Yesterday I realized I'd run out of my usual allergy prescription and then also realized I still had a bottle of the stuff I took prior to getting my current prescription... A medication I stopped taking quickly because it made me really, really drowsy.

And, apparently, massively loopy!

Rereading the Op to refresh my memory and now I am laughing at myself too hard to even try!

If my mom was around she'd probably pin this OP to the fridge in some misguided attempt to try and find some positive reinforcement angle to the whole disjointed mess. LOL
edit on 4/19/16 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

The badass below was a 'Space Age' IBM HD with 3.75MB. It weighed in at two tons. Must have been from around the time that visionary said Earth will 'never need more than five computers.' Lol.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
As always, I enjoy reading your posts. Too funny, I remember when my father spoke about the ice delivery Lolol!!! Heck as far as tech goes, I wish the developers WOULD JUST STOP already!!! I hate the direction it is headed...Put everything in the cloud, NO THANK YOU!!! AND Pay this off and the newest model is already outdated...pffftttt

top topics

<< 1   >>

join