It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Orion Protocal - by Gary Tigerman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
While a book, I wanted to post about it here, as it touches on MANY subjects we talk about here on ATS...so I wanted to be sure more members saw this, and it is of course, VERY related to this website...

Aliens, structures on the Moon and Mars, Secret Government, NASA coverups, the problems of disclosure, etc. and more are all covered.

I just got the book the other day, and I'm about 3/4 through it as it's an addicting read. (and this is just reading it on my lunch breaks, hehe...)

Anyhow, just had to recommend it...it's fiction, but is well researched, and really has a "realistic" feel to it, and I think most members would really enjoy it.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
What's one more book, I've read enough books last year to get me through this year. But that does sound like a worthy read.

[edit on 13-1-2005 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Well, just finished it, great ending! And an excellent depiction of disclosure...

And for those who are into the weather weapons, those are mentioned as well.

Another bonus is the appendix, as the author uncovered some interesting tidbits in his reasearch of the book. I'll be making a post soon on one such tidbit, as soon as I research it some more....

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Have to agree this was a great read. Was sorry when it ended. UFO people on ATS should love it, IMHO.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I really enjoy a good read. Especially one that touches on a lot of truths like the book you mention. Another good read I found recently was "Green Eggs and Ham" by Dr. Seuss. Have any of you read this? It has a lot of hidden truths in it. If you pay attention, you realize the green eggs is the bull# that is fed to us by the government and the ham is the small amount of truth mixed in. The character in the book is not willing to eat the green eggs just to get to the ham. It shows he has character.

Then you realize that this character is like Kennedy who refused to eat the green eggs with a fork, spoon, with any other politicians both here and abroad. He just wouldn't eat them eggs and well, he got killed. I understand he and his family were big fans of ham however. Like at Thanksgiving, Rose generally had a pig roast at the compound at Hyannisport instead of the usual turkey.

Some years ago, Jesse Jackson read "Green Eggs and Ham" on Saturday NIght Live and most people missed the point of this. He was stating his disgust at the assassinations of John and Bobby Kennedy as well as Martin Luther King, Jr. who he was a close associate of. And of course, now Jesse is scared to be as tough a black leader as King, because of the NWO. There hasn't been a real black leader since King's death. It's obvious, all the current politically involved blacks are eating the green eggs. Sometimes with grits, sometimes with baked beans and of course they use a fork or a spoon.

But what is the real issue here? If you can find an original copy of "Green Eggs and Ham" you will find it was printed on paper made of hemp. And if you smoke one of the pages before you read it, you will understand clearly what I'm talking about. Of course, the NWO quickly made the publisher use a different type of paper, so there are very few of the hemp copies left out there. But, the truth is out there.

Now..."Horton Hears A Who"....don't even get me started on that one. Of course the "Who's" are grays. But I'll save that story for another time.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
If ANYONE fully understands a Seuss book, even AFTER smoking hemp...then I'd recommend a full battery of psyche tests, hehe... Seuss was out of his mind....a genius to be sure, but also definitely completely out of his gourd....
Green Eggs and Ham is certainly a classic though. If truly into that stuff, check out anything by Shel Silverstein...

new topics

top topics

join