It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Times Reporter Murdered in Dominican Republic Spoke about MK-ULTRA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I went to Yale, MK-ULTRA is basically cult tactics, where they manipulate you at such a subtle level that you just completely feel like breaking down for disagreeing or not going with the flow. The Bushes and Clintons are always down in the DR, and the government just started building a secret power plant. It's a mystery what they're doing with all that energy. www.abreureport.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What could she have possibly uncovered that would warrant following her to the Dominican to kill her? Not like MK-ULTRA isn't well documented. Short of exposing that it never really stopped, that would be the only thing that really makes sense.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

She wrote her article in 2008.

Eight years isn't very "soon" I don't think.

It is the government though. lol

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Well according to the New York Times she wasn't strangled and had talked about killing herself...

She was found with a plastic bag tied over her head and pill bottles beside her, said Osvaldo Bonilla, a prosecutor for the province of Puerto Plata, who is investigating her death.

Officials are awaiting the results of toxicology tests before determining the cause of death, but Ms. Kershaw told friends that she planned to end her life because she suffered from a debilitating illness, Mr. Bonilla said. Contrary to an initial report released by the Dominican National Police, Ms. Kershaw was not strangled, he said.

And the husband is not being charged, and released.

Her husband, William Paul Norton, was held for questioning but was released without charges.

www.nytimes.com...

SO I have very serious doubts that because she wrote about MK Ultra that she was killed because of it.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch

The illuminatti NEVER forgets........

Since they never forget, can you say who these illuminati are supposed to be...and why haven't all of those who wrote about the same thing not dead yet?

Seems the so called illuminati has forgotten them.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: HolgerTheDane2

Please advice how the blazes my post could be off topic when it actually latches on to the fact that she was found with a plastic bag over the head and pill bottles beside her?

I then connect that fact to a well known book about suicide and recommended methods for suicide.

What would it take for anyone (and a moderator) to see that the circumstances around her discovery is well within the scope of the connection given in my post?

Or was it deemed off topic because I doubted the "killed by the man" thesis.

Well. Let me tell you. I'm annoyed.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: feanor411

Indoctrination is always happening. Over the youtubes.. over the bookoffaces... Over some good 'ol family tv programming. I'm not sure what we can do... if anything? Every generation turns more and more into exactly what TPTB want them to be...

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

A thought I had before was - in the articles about her it was noted by neighbors that she spent a lot of time each day writing before going to the pool with her dog in the afternoon. We don't know what she was writing about and if it was anything which could have been troublesome for her if published.

Just a thought... If I was an investigator it would be something I'd have wanted to look into, not wanting to leave any stones unturned. (How come unturned isn't an acceptable word? Spell check underscores it.)
edit on 21-4-2016 by tweetie because: minor correction

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ThomasWeikel

We don't know what she was writing about and if it was anything which could have been troublesome for her if published.
Just a thought... If I was an investigator it would be something I'd have wanted to look into, not wanting to leave any stones unturned.
edit on Sep 20th 2016 by Djarums because: You do not have permission to post links

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Sounds as if she may have been writing an expose on current mind control techniques and those who are currently involved in such practices. (programmers, handlers, victims, areas of operation, etc...)

The CIA probably trailed her actions, took a look at her online writings, and decided that she knew too much and could have possibly caused a problem for them.

May she RIP.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Thank you! I've found what i need. I constantly wanted to write on my site something like that. Could i may have this post in to my site
fishdomaz.com... fishdom
slitheriofull.com... slither.io
edit on 5-10-2016 by fishdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abreu

I went to Yale, MK-ULTRA is basically cult tactics, where they manipulate you at such a subtle level that you just completely feel like breaking down for disagreeing or not going with the flow. The Bushes and Clintons are always down in the DR, and the government just started building a secret power plant. It's a mystery what they're doing with all that energy. www.abreureport.com...

Quoting this post because I think it continues to be missed.
A secret power plant in the DR is allegedly what she was investigating.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak
I think it has more to do with corporate corruption and kick-backs than MK-Ultra though. A little bit of scrounging them internets makes me think they are actually building a coal powered plant, just at inflated prices with foreign investments.

I don't have time to dig more right now, but if she was investigating said corruption...who knows. I would think her husband would have went to the media with those kind of allegations, though. I know if my wife was killed I wouldn't just go home. So, like most things, it is likely exactly what it appears to be.

Punta Catalina

SourceWatch

top topics

<< 1   >>

join