It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Religion Is Fake and While We Are At It

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I think no serious person doubts there is God in heaven.

The biggest problem of religion is it could not decide basic human problems that are principally resolvable. You cannot probably have better conditions for the slaves in ancient Rome who were not concerned of everyday food, and to still pretend in 21st century you speak in the name of a merciful God. Religion failed especially in the ~2000 year history of Europe but not only. See the situation in India before talking how better Buddhism is than Christianity.

A Great Miracle should happen to restore the confidence.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
I think no serious person doubts there is God in heaven.

A person serious about valuing things like evidence would always doubt things said to exist outside the realm of evidence...

We are confined within a physical Universe. Within it, we observe. When any of these supernatural entities don't present themselves here in our Universe we have very legitimate grounds to doubt existence. To suggest otherwise is illogical.
edit on 30-4-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
a reply to: AnuTyr

That was all in the past, my friend.

You and the aliens you summon, are more than aware that only HERE, is what matters, what happens HERE will tell the story, and no amount of believing or thinking the natural laws are continuing can stop it.

The outcome is NOT inevitable, not this time, the projectors have been turned off , this is all REAL now, and ready to either win or lose, the LEADER of our entire race lol, has not been in existence for ALONG time, the remnants are afraid, and so they should be.

Prepare for EVERYTHING YOU HAVE SEEN, to be turned on its head, no more will this type of existence continue....it is finished.

Hello,
I have been reading so many of your posts going back over a year or so, and I am fascinated by the things you say in regard to the nature of "existence"/'God'/'reality', etc...

Especially interesting are the posts such as the one above where you indicate knowledge that there is some kind of 'battle' going on, that 'reality' as we know it is going to end or change or something..

There was a post in a thread about "evolution" (I believe from April 9th) where you wrote something about the 'observer' (meaning 'creator') dividing itself up into all the particles that make up 'creation' -

- and it seemed as if you were saying that there are 'bad' entities of some sort who wanted to prevent 'us' from realizing our 'power', because if we did, we could (sort of) 'create' a 'God' who would be powerful and caring.

(Not sure I understood the above correctly)

Anyway, after reading those types of posts for so long, my curiosity is driving me crazy, so I finally got up the courage and hope you don't mind if I ask -

- could you do a thread about all the things you 'know' and how you came by that knowledge and this 'change' that is going to happen in the near future?

Or if not a whole thread, maybe just a nice long post with an outline of it all?

Honestly, words cannot begin to express how appreciative I would be to really understand what you have 'discovered' about the 'truth' of everything.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The Bible itself was fictionalized and all of the sources can be identified. The flood of Gilgamesh, the story of the baby Moses being placed in a basket on the river, and the lineage of Adam, all come from Babylonian tablets found in Israel. The eruption of Thera gives us the plagues of Egypt, then the story of Moses and even perhaps the Exodus may well be linked to the Pharaoh Akhenaten, who believed in the one God.

The Hebrews started writing the Bible just after they had been defeated as a nation and carried off as slaves, or just after their God had failed to deliver them from the armies of Babylon. And, in their minds, this would have been a product of sin, or unfaithfulness, otherwise their God would have delivered them. So they wrote about this, “God of vengeance,” who is going to punish us, if we aren’t faithful, or if we sin, all a product of what they had just experienced. They then wrote the fictionalized history of their people, combined with the consequences of their perceived sin against their God, who did not deliver them, contrasting that against their deliverance as slaves, which may never have occurred, and this is what we see in the Bible. All of the early history is nothing but stories but the sources can be identified.

Now, if one looks at everything from the point of view of the creation of individuality, we get a different picture in which religion is not relevant. The discussion is in this book, which is free.

www.smashwords.com...

Here is an 8/10 review.

therevboard.com...
edit on 4-5-2016 by AlexanderM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexanderM

Is that so, the flood of Gilgamesh, where did you get that from becouse is complete rubbish, the flood of Gilgamesh never happened, show us any history on that. My God in heaven what a load of rubbish.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Saylesie17

Neither did the flood of Noah. It is as fictional as the flood of Gilgamesh. But the Gilgamesh sorry predates the Noah story. All cultures had flood stories based on true events but just like a good fishing story they became more and more fictional over time.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Yeah the Noah flood ask the american indians sorry the native Americans, ask a guy called chief Joe. You are wrong it happened.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

It Happened and all cultures at that time knew it happened even your own native American people who you (not you ) half destroyed.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

No all cultures experiences floods. Because floods happen all over the world every year. But never has the entire earth been covered all at once. If that happened as stated in the bible only one culture would have a flood story.

So yes. Floods happened but not like the bible states. All the animals in the world could never have fit on one boat. Not possible. Never mind feeding them. Plus if the flood happened the way the bible says there would be no vegetation to eat as the water would have killed all plant life.

Sorry. The bible just isn't true .

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Remember this it was not the british who attacked the natives it was them ruthless Americans.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

You miss the point, for one how many animals were on the earth and only two of each went onto the ark including insects and birds. Why would all vegetation die, that is rubbish seeds would survive. Plus there is a lot of vegetation that can grow in and out of water. This post is a bit late but I do have a life and cannot be here half my working life.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join