It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudis Feeling the Heat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Saudis threaten to sell 750 billion US securities

Saudi Arabia threatened to sell up to $750 billion worth of US assets held by the Kingdom if Congress passes a bill that would allow the Saudi government to be sued over 9/11, reports The New York Times' Mark Mazzetti.

It's been no secret that the Saudis funded the hijackers.
But what good will it be to sue a government when it was rich private citizens that provided the funds?

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

The US doesn't need a bill, you can sue the Saudi's in world court at the Hague. Of course that's kind of buying into the corrupt existing system, but the option is still available. If you're going to sue it's a good idea to do so in what at least appears to be an impartial and objective forum. You don't sue revenue Canada in tax court or the goverment of canada in superior court, there's a conflict of interest between the defendant and the judge lol. So you don't sue Saudi's in US courts, you take it to international court.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

This was posted yesterday

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
Saudis threaten to sell 750 billion US securities

Saudi Arabia threatened to sell up to $750 billion worth of US assets held by the Kingdom if Congress passes a bill that would allow the Saudi government to be sued over 9/11, reports The New York Times' Mark Mazzetti.

It's been no secret that the Saudis funded the hijackers.
But what good will it be to sue a government when it was rich private citizens that provided the funds?

So you are saying 9/11 was a government conspiracy?

Odd how you seem to be able to accept that government conspiracies do, in fact, happen -- when it's some other government besides the U.S. government.

The U.S. government, though...no way could they ever be involved in a conspiracy. They could never get away with it, eh?

But the Saudi government could totes definitely get away with it, fo sho. *heavy snark*

edit on 17-4-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
to answer the question...why sue the Saudi government for the 911 funding by rich individuals ?

because the rich in any Monarchy are blood kin or at least from the same Tribe
the central government, after being sued, would rein-in all the extremists that would reflect badly on the Kingdom

the way I see it... the USA is backstabbing once again.... the Afghani Mujahedeen was the original victim who the USA tried to get killed-off all those heavily armed fighters.... after their usefulness in fighting the Soviets was done

Which of course helped Osama bin Laden come into prominence

the Saudi's & their oil/petro-dollar agreement is being torn asunder as the USA under this regime is backing-sponsoring the Iranian Caliphate as the dominant force in the region....for a long range hegemony
the Turks will soon break away from NATO in a false flag set up or some such chicanery, intrigue and the Saudi will need to rely on Pakistan for WMDs to balance with both Iran & Turkey,,,

Oh what evil webs are spun by the Elites

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Sorry but I just don't accept that one of the most powerful airforces in the world let planes fly into buildings.

9/11 was the start of laws restricting our personal freedom and with the elite well informed and knowing their dealings were going to be exposed within the net sooner rather than later it all dove-tails in too well.

I suspect Saudi was not the only foreign power involved whether it was their royals or whoever isn't relevant really. It would not be beyond the realms of possibility that a lot of other governments were involved also or at least 'in the know' as all would have the same agenda of controlling their public. (Margaret Thatcher was the first PM to say that her country was in danger of becoming unruleable and I suspect that was when governments suddenly started to look at how much power the hordes of people and also the trade unions had.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

They (satanist elite) have finally found a way to answer 9/11. They thought people would forget 9/11 after a couple of years. They started to feel the pressure so they have found a new master plan to let this case rest and to finally give a "truthul" answer to what happened that day. 15 years later they announce to have a secret document that explains everything...

A document that they rather don't want to make public, by letting the people think they rather don't want to share it, it must be the truth, right?? Why else didn't they share it earlier? Soon these documents will be made public and saudi arabia will take all the blame, no more need for new research, because we now have an answer. People forget that these elite have the most bright thinktanks in the world on every field, who work for them, they are experts in fooling the masses. You're being played guys, wake the f# up.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
There were plans for the invasion of Saudi Arabia and the taking over of its resources by the USA....they'll be dusting them off should the dear old Wahabis get uppity on us now....
The house of Saud will be thrown under the bus by ten years from now anyways....

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I think the US department of culpability just wants to deflect blame. After all, its easy to point to the Kingdom of Saud, the 911 hijackers were mostly Saudi Nationals.

Deflecting away of course that the US used the event as an excuse to wage total war in the Middle East, ever since.
edit on 17-4-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

But if they were governmentally involved, would they not come back with incriminating evidence of their own to show our part in the affair?

I seriously doubt that our government would take that dare. It certainly has shown that they like to keep things buried that should remain buried.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
They do not have proof the Saudi government was involved. They have proof that possibly some people connected to the Royal family are involved.

I think the covert operators that were involved have each other by the throat.

USA/ISRAEL/SAUDI/PAKISTAN covert groups did it and they can’t rat on each other.

If one of the groups says that such and such a group from a particular country was involved then you implicate yourself as well

That’s how this conspiracy is kept and it will never be unraveled.

The leaders of each country are shielded (plausible deniability) by the fact that the intelligence agencies were the operational participants in this false flag

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: intrptr

But if they were governmentally involved, would they not come back with incriminating evidence of their own to show our part in the affair?

I seriously doubt that our government would take that dare. It certainly has shown that they like to keep things buried that should remain buried.

It's like you assume that the U.S. Government and the Saudi Kingdom would not conspire together against U.S. citizens. I can see the Saudis playing along with whatever is being cooked up. I'm sure there's money and power to be made from whatever is potentially about to be exposed.

I sense that the War on Terror is about to become a lot more lucrative for the global elite.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

National interests come first, if it's best to throw the other guy under the bus, so it will be in politics.

The odds are good that that deleted chapter from the report will now find its way out to the public.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: MotherMayEye

National interests come first, if it's best to throw the other guy under the bus, so it will be in politics.

The odds are good that that deleted chapter from the report will now find its way out to the public.

I don't think national interest comes into play much when the shadow federal government does business. In fact, I'd say our interests are at the very bottom of the list. Global interests...now that's probably up there.

ETA: I think the odds are good, too, BTW. But whatever those pages say, it will be made public only for the purpose of furthering (read as: making more money from) the War on Terror.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Please use existing thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

join