It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Start

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Ok, obviously we are at the start of the new game, unus if im not mistaken means 1 in latin. Going along with the 23 steps translation i can only assume that we should be looking for deux (spelling) as that is 2 from memory followed by tres, then quatro being 3 and 4. But for all i know i could be wrong and im just trying to spread some (maybe unknown to some) knowledge.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Doesn't it make you wonder that since the whole story of the labyrinth took place Crete, why isn't the clues in Greek, like the language of Crete? Why exactly is it in Latin, a language that pretty much doesn't have anything to do with the story? Don't you think maybe we should figure out that, and maybe it'll lead us to exactly what this game is about? Like I've thought all along, this isn't the labyrinth we all think it is. No, this is something much more complex than Minos and the Minator. We all have to stop, relfect, and look deeper.

Just a wise suggestion on the perspective of this game.

_df

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
www.xmission.com...

" a list of numbers in the different forms that they can come in"

Unus is the 'cardinal' form of one. Primus and primo are the Ordinal forms.

Duo orduea are the cardinal forms of two. secondus and secundo are the Ordinal forms.

The points of the compass are cardinal points by the way.

So are BLers looking for duea?

new topics

join