It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stuff to do

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I used to watch tv, movies, and play video games to kill time, but I lost interest in all that. I tried reading books but couldn't get into.
All I do now is listen to music and read forums... I tried to get interested in crafts but I'm can't.

I don't know anyone to hang out with and don't have much money to do stuff anyway.

What else is there to do?

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: LordOrobos
Have you tried writing or anything? I'm not sure if that is included in your "crafts" or not. Otherwise I can't quite say. Go out for a walk, listen to nature and ponder on any topic of your desires. Find some people to go out with.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Set up a nice aquarium and get some pretty fish. Start an indoor herb garden. Learn an instrument.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
Have you tried writing or anything? I'm not sure if that is included in your "crafts" or not. Otherwise I can't quite say. Go out for a walk, listen to nature and ponder on any topic of your desires. Find some people to go out with.

Years ago when I lost interest in everything I started writing. I wrote and doodled so much that I can't think of anything else to write.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Certainly there is always something more. Even to look at popular culture(film for example) and making copies or writing scenes. Hmm, even random doodles are fine really. Any of the other arts?

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Set up a nice aquarium and get some pretty fish. Start an indoor herb garden. Learn an instrument.

Unfortunately I'm not in a situation where I have long term accommodations so It wouldn't be good for me to get fish or plants. and I can't make noise here or I'll get evicted.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Certainly there is always something more. Even to look at popular culture(film for example) and making copies or writing scenes. Hmm, even random doodles are fine really. Any of the other arts?

I'm not a very creative person. I tried sketching a few times but all I could think of drawing was naked people. I have poor imagination.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
What form is more beautiful than the naked, though I find girls look incredibly beautiful in dresses. Do you live in a big city? Someplace with a forest or something nearby? If there is a body of water(non sea) you could try fishing.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

What form is more beautiful than the naked, though I find girls look incredibly beautiful in dresses. Do you live in a big city? Someplace with a forest or something nearby? If there is a body of water(non sea) you could try fishing.

Isn't it weird that naked women are the most attractive things on our planet?

I like women in dresses too. I Like the ones that hug their hips and thighs most. I also like women in lingerie.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Meditate & get to know yourself better with your free time.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Not really honestly, but I do agree they are beautiful. Naked and in dresses as can be seen in anything I write really. The naked one, not so much the dress. Loose dresses are best, nothing tight in my opinion. But perhaps we are straying from the subject matter. What is it you do. Work?

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I have got some dishes, washing vacuuming general tidying up

Your welcome to come over

If you have a tight fitting dress, that's fine

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Get a girlfriend.

You won't have anymore free time.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Volunteer to do something for Your community. Work from the anahata or 'heart' and You will feel a sense of accomplishment. Work for others and Your rewards will be great.

If You get near central Flori-Duh, I could take You fishing in My bass boat.

namaste

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

"...watch tv, movies, and play video games to kill time, but I lost interest in all that. I tried reading books but couldn't get into.
....listen to music and read forums...interested in crafts"

The above mentioned? Once upon a time...people didnt have such options, though they existed in some small form or the other.

If you were alone on a desert island...you'd come up with something...if only just out of necessity and boredom.

The world is full of options...and clubs and groups to join to make friends. Get out into the world!!!

edit on 17-4-2016 by mysterioustranger because: smartphone again...isnt so smart

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I understand how you feel. Computer games, up until a few months ago, were a major source of entertainment for me. And then I just completely lost interest.

I haven't found anything to replace them with either, but I'm quite restricted in what I can do. Plus I can't seem to get back into all the things I used to study.

Please don't take this as me scaremongering, and bear in mind I've no qualifications, but how do you feel in yourself? Physically and mentally. It might be an idea to get yourself checked over. I only ask because I associate my own loss of interest with an illness. Hopefully you're just going through a 'bored' phase

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
You should volunteer at a local animal shelter !! Or kids or vets home..get involved in local fund raising organizations. You'd meet people ! ...otherwise, does the place you live in need yard work? How about the local beach or park...do they need to be cleaned up ?

new topics

top topics

join