It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 first quarter Red flags for Possible Megaquake on US Pacific Coast Seismic Gap

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

The recent events occurred in Japan, where two mega earthquakes occurred in just 48 hours, as well as the one occurred in Equator,
that was also felt in all the south western part of the Republic of Columbia, in South America, is rising so clear red
flags that the waiting time for a huge seismic event to occur in North America Pacific Coast is almost over.

A seismic gap is a segment of an active fault known to produce significant earthquakes that has not slipped in an unusually long time, compared with other segments along the same structure.

There is a hypothesis or theory that states that over long periods of time, the displacement on any segment must be equal to that experienced by all the other parts of the fault. Any large and longstanding gap is, therefore, considered to be the fault segment most
likely to suffer future earthquakes.

It comes to my attention that there is so dangerous gap of activity, that supposes a continuous process of accumulating energy that
has not been released with any important activity during almost a decade and in between the North California and the border
with Mexico in the Baja California Peninsula.

en.wikipedia.org...

Is that seismic gap the one that is of my interest in this Thread, since I perceive that such a trend can't be maintained for
too much more time, that we are going to see soon, possibly in matter of months a huge event occurring in that portion of the
USA Pacific coast.

This thread is the continuation of the one opened in 2012 and that successfully predicted in a row one after other a series
of important seismic events occurred around North America ( Alaska, Oregon, Washington State, Kurile Islands, Maine, East Texas,
Oklahoma, Greenland-Norwegian sea, Kamchatka, Charlotte Island, )

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For the ones of you that never before have read my threads, concerning prediction of natural disasters here it is a partial
list of accomplished forecasts done here in ATS in between 2007 and 2011.

a reply to: The angel of light

Since 2010 I started to monitor more intensively the seismic activity feeling that we were approaching gradually toward the
occurrence of a Megaquake on American Soil, such discussion is included in some other threads opened before like:

Now, from what we are seeing right now in the world, for the performance of the different seismic events in the last 4 months
it is visible a general pattern that shows how gradually the circle is closing around the pacific, increasing significantly the probability
to see a strong event happening in the seismic gap of California.

This seismic event would be of magnitude and intensity several times larger than what ever we have seen on that same region during
the last 20 years, stronger than Chino Hills, Sn Jose or Sn Francisco Bay of 2007 and can easily reach characteristics at least as
grave as the ones of Charlotte Island earthquake of 2012.

I don't pretend to be an expert in seismology neither to have at hand a 100% precision system of prediction of these events just only
to have a powerful intuition that rarely fails. My forecasts are based on extrasensorial perception of great amounts of energy that are
only released by powerful events that may affect collectively thousands of people.

I only know that I am able to feel the approach of these kind of natural events, never that I count with a sophisticate technology at hand
that can achieve such a forecasting, although in general I use to confirm my findings with statistics about this kind of activity.

I opened to exchange information with anybody that wants to enter in the discussion and contribute from his or her own recollection to enrich it. I think to be able to prepare the people for a huge devastating event is useful and positive since can in the long run save lives. The worst risk in life, the most dangerous to handle and to be faced is the one people don't know can target them, the one is never expected to arrive.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/16/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

You're not the only one to see what is coming and you won't be the last one to be ignored on the subject both before and after your predictions; just saying ignorance is bliss.

let us hope the earth does not continue to crumble before our eyes but if you analyze all the data, it's hard to believe it will stop momentum before a really big one hits.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
So many large quakes around the Pacific Rim ... so very quiet along the West Coast ...

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes, in substance that is what we have here, the southern part of the American Pacific coast is not showing a seismic activity that encompass what were seeing in the last Ten years around the entire Pacific basin in general.

This is what makes evident that we have seismic gap that is storing energy in great amounts and since it is not released represents a huge risk for a catastrophic event to occur that would release all that power at once.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/16/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Thankfully the San Andreas is strike slip which generally do not produce higher than a 7"s magnitude earthquake.

There is also the Juan De Fuca which is a subduction zone. That one has the potential of a very high magnitude earthquake. It is also right off the coast so the subsequent tsunami could be immense, as well as possibly triggering one or more of the Cascadia region volcanoes.

I recall having a dream I was in Oregon. The sky was black with red embers. I remember seeing the sisters volcanoes all erupting and there was a sense of tons of ash and massive lahar and flows. The eruption was something akin to Krakatoa which i believe reading was also not necessarily predicted to be such a powerful eruption.

Thing about that particular volcanic area, the sisters, is that it's 5 volcanoes all in one area. There was also a significant bulge that grew on the south sister over the last 20 years indicating that a magma reservoir penetrated the crust about 2-3 miles down. This is concerning as it could lend itself to a Krakatoa like eruption.
edit on 16-4-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal

Well, Dear OneGoal,

Prior to the 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake, that segment of the San Andreas fault system recorded much less seismic activity than other parts of the fault.

The analysis of this is on:

Lessons Learned from the Loma Prieta, California, Earthquake of October 17, 1989. U.S.G.S. Circular 1045 N.B.

More information about the theory of seismic gaps can also be found in:

McCann, W.R., Nishenko, S.P., Sykes, I.R. & Krause, J. 1979. Seismic gaps and plate tectonics: seismic potential for major boundaries. Pure and applied geophysics, 117, 1082-1147

Kagan, Y.K. & Jackson, D.D. 1991. Seismic Gap Hypothesis: Ten Years After. Journal of Geophysical Research, 96(B13), 21,419-21,431

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Nothing to worry about, it will only be a 7.9 and it won't occur for another month.

Since my predictions are always wrong, I guess California is safe for awhile.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Quiet today, but not totally.

Today there was a 2.6 near Willow Creek, and a 2.8 near Mammoth Lakes CA.

ETA: And another just now:

M 3.8 - 30km SSE of Bunkerville, Nevada
Time
2016-04-17 04:06:24 UTC
Depth
5.0 km
edit on 4/16/16 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Yes , the Northern Hemisphere is heating up . The seismic plates are showing more activity . Nothing new (he says with fingers crossed)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

The night just before the Northridge quake in California, many years ago, I was enjoying a coffee and some dessert about 460 miles north of Northridge.

It was about 9:30PM when I suddenly felt "intensely threatened": like some "thing" ultimately Evil was on the loose and closing in on me.

I immediately left the cafe for what I hoped would be the safety of my home, a short walk away.

As soon as I stepped outside the cafe, I sensed what I can only describe as "Very, Very BAD", in the general shape of a dark black "haboob" (a type of dust storm) in my mind's eye, due South of me.

Needless to say I hurried home, almost at a run, and hoped whatever "it" was would pass over me.

The next morning I learned that the quake had struck in the small hours of that night.

I have not, to this day felt anything like that, again.

Which is to say, as far as California is concerned, so far I haven't perceived any, imminent threat.

Hopefully, that perception is true.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

A seismic gap is a segment of an active fault known to produce significant earthquakes that has not slipped in an unusually long time, compared with other segments along the same structure.

There is a hypothesis or theory that states that over long periods of time, the displacement on any segment must be equal to that experienced by all the other parts of the fault. Any large and longstanding gap is, therefore, considered to be the fault segment most
likely to suffer future earthquakes.

It comes to my attention that there is so dangerous gap of activity, that supposes a continuous process of accumulating energy that
has not been released with any important activity during almost a decade and in between the North California and the border
with Mexico in the Baja California Peninsula.

en.wikipedia.org...

Is that seismic gap the one that is of my interest in this Thread, since I perceive that such a trend can't be maintained for
too much more time, that we are going to see soon, possibly in matter of months a huge event occurring in that portion of the
USA Pacific coast.

The Angel of Lightness

The below is word for word from wikipedia and not in the link you gave to lists of earthquakes:

I would not fear monger based on this. Just a suggestion.

edit on 16-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Nothing to worry about, it will only be a 7.9 and it won't occur for another month.

Perfect. Got May 16 circled.

Thanks Ricky. Monger threads without a date piss me off..

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
There's just been small activity in the NW. Which is nothing out of the ordinary happening slightly before and after the Japan activity. Hopefully it remains as so.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
OP, what do you thlnk of the dreams of many people that were shown scenes of an impending but unprecedented earthquake that would break the record and be 9.7 in Mw above ?Is that an inevitable future event ?

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Seismic activity has been really wild the last 3 or 4 days, and increasingly so.

Lots of 4, 5 and 6, and a handful of mag 7+ quakes, all over the map. Burma, Philippines, Vanuatu, Japan, Russia, Afghanistan, and Ecuador, and pretty much everywhere around the Pacific. It's been very busy. And now, the heliplots of the ANSS and the GSN (North American and global seismograph readouts) are showing NO DATA; they've all gone offline, at the same time. I look at them occasionally, they were all up and working until just recently.
ANSS Seismograph Network
GSN Seismograph Network

The timing is odd, that's all.
edit on 4172016 by M4nWithNoN4me because: Links

edit on 4172016 by M4nWithNoN4me because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Furthermore, after some seeding I have found others who have had similar dreams/visions.

It would appear a consensus is being made that a large tsunami will hit a coastal region, perhaps from an earthquake that originates in the ocean.

I also remember recently having a dream where I am watching news coverage on TV, and whatever was happening, it had my roommate and my jaw wide open in awe.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

That one has been around for years though.

I have no doubt it may occur, but whether or not it does in any meaningful time frame for us?

You know what I mean. Some things are just so large that they telescope themselves way for out. So even thought you may be seeing what will eventually happen, then timing of the dream is such that it might as well not be predictive in any useful way.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

originally posted by: rickymouse

Perfect. Got May 16 circled.

Thanks Ricky. Monger threads without a date piss me off..

When the earth rocks over the equator because of the seasons, it seems like there are more quakes right after. I read it puts more stress on the earth somewhere a while back. You have to take into consideration when we cross the plane of the magnetic field of the sun though, so it is often later than 3/21 and 9/21. There is also something that happens in January and in July, but I can't remember what that was. I do not know what all this stuff is called, but I do know it does have an effect on the earth.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Well Dear Bhadhidar,

Based on your own account of the way you perceived an imminent important earthquake in the past I can infer that your intuition works in a way that alert you just some hours or a day before something like that occur.

Not everybody's subconscious mind work in the same way, there are a lot of diverse ways people react to the approaching of danger, as many different nervous systems exist. People tend to think that because we are all morphologically , or physiologically similar we all work exactly in the same way, but that is not in general true.

In the same way that there are people with extremely diverse color of eyes, color of hair or pigmentation, also there is a lot of variety in the way perceive the things, some feel them even years ahead, but some other just hours before, and also there is who never feel nothing when a danger is near to happen.

I sincerely would want to have enough time to respond all the replies in the thread, but unfortunately my professional compromises take a lot of my time, I work in research and teaching in Science and Engineering in one of the leading institutions of the country in my field, so the space in my agenda to come here is really limited.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/17/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RedSparrow47

Dear RedSparrow,

There are things of the future that are inevitable and there others that are not, that is very well known in all what humanity know about paranormal clairvoyance perception of future, also it is part of all mystical traditions.

It is my impression, and also this is based on what on this same topic great seers of the past like Edgar Cayce, Jeanne Dixon, Mitchel of Nostradamus, etc, thought, that events that are going to affect great number of people are less likely to be avoided, also events that are related with the dynamics of the macrocosms, like the internal seismic activity of the planet we live on. They represent so much strong causal lines that can't be eliminated of delayed for ever.

Now, prayer or meditation can be a good way to find comfort, to prepare ourselves to deal with incoming facts in our life or and even to ask for revelation about something in particular that it is important about what we have received in an insight.

There are situations that we must go through, they are already written in someway ( in the akasic records, the Collective inconscient or the book of life, what ever name your system of spirituality call it).

I think an omen or a premonition can be seen as something evil, but that is not the most intelligent way to face it, many times can be a blessing, a way we are warned that we are in danger and our own subconscious mind is preparing us to be ready to do what is needed to survive that experience.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/17/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join