It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Larry Nichols

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Hi everyone.

As many of you may have heard on Alex Jones show he has been interviewing someone who claims to be a former green beret and assassin working for the Clintons.

He uses addresses in Arkanasas for donations so I don't know if that means anything but probably not.

Anyway I'd like to put this mans credibility into question and I need your helping finding out information.

Here is what I could find so far from a non Infowars source.

www.dcclothesline.com...

Larry Nichols is a former Green Beret and a longtime associate of Bill Clinton. The two men first met in the late 1970s when Bill was an up-and-coming politician. When Bill was Arkansas governor, Nichols was the marketing director of the Arkansas Development Finance Authority, an Arkansas state agency that was one of the entities investigated by the Senate Whitewater Committee.

So what do you guys think is he a shill or legit? Did Jones properly vet this guy?

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Legit.
It makes you wonder how he can say so many things against the Clintons and not get arrested for slander if it were false.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Legit. Probably uses a fake address to avoid repercussions.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

How do you know he's legit?

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I don't have absolute proof but surely he would have been sued by now.
I did a light hearted google search of him a few times before to find out to but to be honest but i could not verify what he was saying was fact.
But I'll go off a gut feeling.

A thing he has said recently that could well be true is that Hilary Clinton will not be indicted over her email server as there is information of dirty deals involving half of Congress so if she goes down most of Washington goes with her.

edit on 16-4-2016 by southbeach because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Oh god I would love that.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I think most folks would enjoy that. Wanting to believe something doesn't make it true though

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Rylex

I don't know what to believe anymore.

I got so deep into the rabbit hole that I can't see the way out anymore it's all just so insane.

edit on 4/16/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

if the below claim is true - it should be eisily verifiable :

When Bill was Arkansas governor, Nichols was the marketing director of the Arkansas Development Finance Authority, an Arkansas state agency that was one of the entities investigated by the Senate Whitewater Committee.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I say shiII.

ShiII, Alex Jones, would not be interviewing him if he wasn't.

Plus, he clearly is involved in some of Bill Clinton's early criminal days, so he cannot be trusted. In that way, your question is moot.

You cannot trust anyone who has been friends, associates, and/or advisors of the Clintons and/or Bushes. EVER.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

But what your saying was he was with the Clintons in the early days.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: MotherMayEye

But what your saying was he was with the Clintons in the early days.

Well, I am accepting your source for the following:

"Larry Nichols is a former Green Beret and a longtime associate of Bill Clinton. The two men first met in the late 1970s when Bill was an up-and-coming politician. When Bill was Arkansas governor, Nichols was the marketing director of the Arkansas Development Finance Authority, an Arkansas state agency that was one of the entities investigated by the Senate Whitewater Committee."

I did not vet this information though. So if it was completely wrong, I might reconsider my comment.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach

Legit.
It makes you wonder how he can say so many things against the Cllintons and not get arrested for slander if it were false.

In the US, as opposed to many other countries slander is a civil matter and not a criminal offense. And in the civil courts, there are different standards under which civil liability can be imposed, depending on whether the person is a "public figure" or not. And you have to prove an actual dollar loss resulting from the slander. It's a "no harm-no foul" situation.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
who would have thought republican loving jones would attempt to sling mud at hillary, during an election year of all things.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

It makes you wonder how he can say so many things against the Clintons and not get arrested for slander if it were false.

You don't get arrested for slander. If someone makes a false claim that can damage another's reputation, the harmed party can file a civil lawsuit for libel. This has a tendency to attract attention to the claim, possibly even making it seem legitimate to those without direct knowledge of the case. This is why celebrities seldom file lawsuits against gossip mongers. Obviously, the Clintons do not need talking heads speculating on whether or not they hired a hit man at some point. Better just to ignore they guy, knowing that an appearance on Alex Jones seriously undermines the man's credibility.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I'm not sure what to make of him. I've heard him a few times talking with Alex. Lisa Haven talked to him, posted the interview on her YouTube channel on the 16th which I happened to catch and he was talking about how, "It's All Coming to an End," meaning everything happening in this world is now coming to a conclusion.

People often go public with what they know as a form of protection. More than likely, if he's legit, there's much he will not say publicly.

I just listen to all sorts of people and file away what they say if I find it of value for possible future reference and possible corroboration.

If he's outright lying he's lying about what I consider to be some very dangerous people. That would be sure suicide and doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Can you post the video please?

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: tweetie

Can you post the video please?

Thanks.

Here you go!