It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Game of Thrones - Season 6

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

I think maybe they'll go way off the probable book storyline and have Loras Tyrell fight Zombie Mountain at Cersei's trial... Maaaaaybe. The faith loses, Loras goes away, Olenna is pissed, Margaery is pissed, setting up for the faiths downfall.

Then the Hound can come in later and kill Zombie Mountain with fire, overcoming his fears, etc. etc. etc.

Also, is Qyburn maybe worshipping the red god on the downlow? Is that how he brought back the Mountain?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Or maybe it's a controlled white walker, where the armored prison keeps it mindful?

Or maybe some variant of the same magic that created them?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Hmm, would he need just the dragon glass, or is there a power given to it by the children? (On the show.) Is Qyburn a closer descendant to the children, like the Starks? Is he the maester who's been working behind the scenes to bring magic/dragons, etc. back?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I think the magic came back with the birth of the dragons.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Only a few episodes left of the season I think, there was something I was reading which named the rest of the episodes left. The next one tittled.. No one...The battle of the bastards...And the intro into the new book into the series coming up, which I cant quite recollect now.

You know this guy may just be the first Author I seen who is trying and may even a if albeit a bit will lead ia TV show into a book series. Usually its the other way around, and generally to disastrous consequences... So cool.

But anyways my predictions for the show....Someone will die in the next few episodes. Duh!

Arya...Nah not so much she may escape her dace with face stealing ninja people. Jon Snow and company?...Well it is not wise to fight a superior force on shaky terms and even shakier ground or make pacts with known liars unbeknownst but to a few. Who knows Jon Snow may just be freshly brought back from the dead only to shortly return there. I mean talk about poor battle tactics, what does he think this is a fantasy book plotline or something? As for the last episode, I expect dragons and random boobies again maybe, oh and I predict fire, and death, and maybe even a plot twist, but most definitely at least some characters are getting retired by the end of this season.

Wow! Its all so suspenseful.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Well, I see no reason Melisandre couldn't do that little shadow demon trick again, to kill Ramsay. Not much of a force needed with this tactic. If that doesn't work, Arya is likely on her way there too now...and she can assassinate him just fine. Of course, Littlefinger will add to Jon's army too.

Dragon Lady is back, and just in time to put an end to the slavers once and for all. Though she's probably going to burn up a few ships in the process. Good news though, is that a renegade Iron Born gal is on her way with ships.

Finally, Cersei is standing up to the Septim. Though now, she'll need to resolve it before her trial. I see a spanking in the king's future....I have a feeling Tomin will die, with Margyree sitting on the throne for a time.

I really want to see more of the Hound though, and his redemption, as that's getting fun.

Wonder what Varys' secret mission is? My guess is finding hubby for Dany in Westeros.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird

Only a few episodes left of the season I think, there was something I was reading which named the rest of the episodes left. The next one tittled.. No one...The battle of the bastards...And the intro into the new book into the series coming up, which I cant quite recollect now.

Winds of Winter. I posted the synopsis earlier. You can use the 'posts in thread' feature to read mine.

ETA: Sorry, I posted them in Zazz's thread. You can read them there.

edit on 13-6-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Iä! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
Well, I see no reason Melisandre couldn't do that little shadow demon trick again, to kill Ramsay. Not much of a force needed with this tactic.

She needs someone of power to have sex with her like Stannis did.

Of course, Littlefinger will add to Jon's army too.

I think that is the likely outcome, the Vale army arrives to win the day.

Wonder what Varys' secret mission is? My guess is finding hubby for Dany in Westeros.

Do you not remember the book? Stabby-stab.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

So here's something that bugs me... Arya saved Jaqin from being burned alive as a prisoner in the cell wagon. It seems awfully convenient that he was taken prisoner, don't you think? Being a faceless man? Not that they are invincible (as Arya proved), but I can't imagine that him being a prisoner was a coincidence. Especially given the cryptic smile he gave Arya when she proclaimed herself to NOT be "no one" but rather Arya of House Winterfell.

There is more to this story that has yet to be revealed I think.....

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Maybe, or maybe he was just in a spot then....

Do you not remember the book? Stabby-stab.

Oh yeah....doh...

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Ya that was the tittle. Who knows about the books, but if they kill off Strong Belwas in the books, I will likely stop reading the books. As for the show? Sure is dramatic, no doubt the Winds of Winter last episode will be as well. Besides not much else to watch on the tube.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy
An interesting theory. But unfortunately rednecks from the world over have run that Jagen H'ghar theory through its paces and have thoroughly wrung it out. But rednecks aside even thought they don't quite have the eloquence to put to words there thoughts, there pretty far off, but not really, you know close but no cigar, however they are still miles ahead of your theory. Its quite obvious who Jagen H'ghar is, or even who the many faced god is.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Still waiting on the payout for Jon Snow's parentage. My guess is that it will either be part of the season finale or revealed next season.

Why bring in scenes for the Tower of Joy if that isn't the direction the show is going?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

I think we'll get something, because the actor who plays young Ned is billed for the season finale!

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I am gonna call tomorrow nites show.

Wait for it.

GOTXIT!

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Has anyone read if the next season is the last one? Or do you think they will extend it past the books? I imagine they won't give up their cash cow until the viewership has dropped which leads me to believe they will extend past the books or possibly create a spinoff....

whatcha think?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

Has anyone read if the next season is the last one?

Thirteen episodes left.

A Dunk and Egg series was also discussed at one point, although not very heavily.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Now I just want to know what Jon's real name is.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Well, didn't see ANY of that coming. Paint me blindsided.

R + L = Jon Snow

Cersei is pure evil.

Littlefinger... Go big or go home.

Daenerys on her way to kick Lannister ass.

Overall,

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Cersei had her wartime epaulets on and I was just really sad Margery couldn't escape. Tomin did about the only useful thing he's done and swan dived. Thank you Arya I've been waiting too long for that revenge and Ser Davos sent the crazy burny lady packing.
A few weak episodes but still a fan of the show and can't wait for 7.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join