It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz sweeps Wyoming Republican Convention

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Cross-quoting from another thread, because it is relevant to this topic:

originally posted by: Chickensalad
It's probablyy in response to this.

Personal Letter from Donald Trump to The American People
"Let me ask America a question: How has the “system” been working out for you and your family?

I, for one, am not interested in defending a system that for decades has served the interest of political parties at the expense of the people. Members of the club—the consultants, the pollsters, the politicians, the pundits and the special interests—grow rich and powerful while the American people grow poorer and more isolated."

The link in this thread explains exactly why the voters are furious in Colorado, and why Cruz's boasting about winning delegates is outrageous. Cruz brags about delegates who are overriding the will of the people, when he knows that he would have lost a popular vote in those states.

Of everything Cruz is doing, the bragging is the worst.

Not only is he complicit in a system that stifles the will of the people, he rubs their noses in it afterwards. I believe he would have won the hearts of the American people if he had rejected all the delegates and called for the states to hold primaries or be excluded from the National Convention. He may have set himself up for a presidential run in 2020.

As it is, he is going to get smashed in a general election if he wins the nomination with backroom establishment dealing and it will end his political career for good.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join