It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are "reptilians" and/or "lizard beings" actually refering to, in reality?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dianashay

...yet another weirdo dream.

That seem to sum up what you dreamed pretty nicely.

By the way, I don't believe that dreams mean anything, whatsoever, other than an experience we have when we sleep, where we lack the ability to exercise a strong and powerfull will. Dreams, in my definition, are like a bath in the so called collective unconsciousness. And there is nothing personal about it, although it feels like a personal experience.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Willingly

There are several schools of thought as to what the reptilian beings are. Some say they are merely a figment of the imagination. Others believe they are inter-dimensional beings that possess the human body. However, the most common theory is that they are an extra-terrestrial race visiting our planet.

The story goes like this....

Millions and millions of years ago, another sentient race walked the Earth, then called Terra. They were a saurian race of reptilian beings that escaped this planet when the asteroid came barreling toward Earth and wiped out the dinosaurs.

Apparently this alien race is back, or may well have never completely left. They claim dominion over the Earth because - well they were here first and seek to secretly control the upper echelons of society.

Or so...the urban legend...tells.

These stories come from UFO Abduction stories. Along with the Grey's and human looking Nordics - the reptilian are the next most likely kind of alien to encounter. Compile those experiences with mythology and your looking at a very compelling story.

But is it more than just a story? What is the reality? I don't know.

I've seen things that lean me toward inter-dimensional explanations rather than extra-terrestrial. But that's just me. I do believe, there is more to reality than we yet understand. I consider that it may not be imagination or fantasy. That there may be a component to the phenomenon that I do not understand. That nobody understands.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

I've seen things that lean me toward inter-dimensional explanations rather than extra-terrestrial. But that's just me. I do believe, there is more to reality than we yet understand. I consider that it may not be imagination or fantasy. That there may be a component to the phenomenon that I do not understand. That nobody understands.

Yes, that sums it up nicely how I think about it also.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra>>>> I had a theory that these "shapeshifters" might be in the very highest banking circles. There was a financier that ran for California Governor, Neel Kashkari. Take a close look at him and then his background. It'll raise a few eyebrows. The other guy was Richard Grasso, chairman of the New York Stock Exchange. There's another one, Lee Rosenberg of AIPAC. Coincidentally, they have that shapeshifter supposedly seen guarding Obama at that meeting. Bald heads, very penetrating eyes, sharp features and in finance. BTW, a Rockefeller went bald, I think it was John D. Rockefeller's father.Totally bald and he had a very strange dietary regimen.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Oh I agree Willingly lol. It was weirdo, for sure. I must have recently seen something online to create such a dream.

I wasn't scared, just gobsmacked that the female in the dream left with him, hand in hand all happy.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
originally posted by: Willingly
a reply to: vethumanbeing

vhb: I thought we were trying to flesh out your concurrent thread (you vanished from) "The History of Capitalism" (what is it!! what does it mean!?); and now ponder upon this shiny new thread you have created "The History of Reptiles". Are the two related subject/format? I ask you now; are Reptiles Capitalists, or are Capitalists Reptiles?

Willingly: THAT is a very good question, indeed: Are reptiles capitalists, or are capitalists reptiles? And no, I have not abandoned my other thread about the history of capitalism. I have just one life and sometimes I need to eat, sleep, shower, go for a walk, relax for the sake of relaxing, and such.

So; are Reptiles Capitalists or Capitalists Reptiles (your good opinion two threads created to answer the question).
edit on 18-4-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Regarding ideas of "shape-shifting", the term is pretty self explanatory. The CGI used in MJ's music video for "Black or White" is a good computer generated illustration of the concept. Fast forward to about the 5:25 mark, and you will see people "shape-shift" into one another as the song concludes. There are some who believe that "reptilians" possess the technology to shape-shift their appearance into that of a "regular human".

As far as notions of reptilians go, there seems to be two main schools of thought.

For the first, you can look to the Lacerta Files claiming that reptilian-humanoids exist, and all that such would imply (such as being, literally, "cold blooded")

The second school of thought seems to stem from Dan Burisch's claims of working with a "J-Rod" (commonly referred to as a "Gray" by most) at the S-4 facility in Nevada. He claims that one group of "Grays", visiting earth, suffer from a skin malady that makes their skin appear to be somewhat scaly and reptilian in appearance. Thus, he believes that sightings of these "grays" might be easily mistaken and misinterpreted as being something "reptilian" in nature.
edit on 4/19/16 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

So; are Reptiles Capitalists or Capitalists Reptiles (your good opinion two threads created to answer the question).

Since we all live in a capitalistic system, (all resources are already claimed as belonging to those who promote and advertise this system), we are all reptilians to a certain degree, IF capitalists were reptilians and reptilians were capitalists.

So...yeah...I'm a reptilian too. An adult king-cobra.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: redmage

For the first, you can look to the Lacerta Files claiming that reptilian-humanoids exist, and all that such would imply (such as being, literally, "cold blooded")

Intersting. I haven't looked into it yet, but I will. What I think could be the case regarding reptilians is this:

With so called operation paper-clip, were righ-rank nazi scientists came to America, covered up and invited by certain secret agencys, came also the whole sick and perverted ideology of that kind of evil to America, for the sake of continuing the "experiements" that began in Germany in the early 20th century.

Genetic experiementations have been done with humans by those sickos and they continued their dirty experimentations in America. MK-Ultra and such mind-control methods have been "invented" by the german high-rank ss-nazis and went on on another continent, after WWII.

Huge amounts of money have been transfered also, I guess, to fincance this sheit.

All in the name of the so called 1000 year Reich. And it is no coincidence, IMHO, that the 1000 year Reich, as the german nazis called it, and the ruler-ship of Jesus Christ, when he will return, as mentioned in the Bible, are both 1000 years.

Now what does that tell us?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Now what does that tell us?

I'd guess one of three things.

A) You think Nazi genetic experimentation created reptilians.

B) You're think reptilians is a metaphor for Nazis.

C) You don't believe in reptilians.

Honestly, I'm not sure which. You don't really mention reptilians at all in your response.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

I'd guess one of three things.

A) You think Nazi genetic experimentation created reptilians.

B) You're think reptilians is a metaphor for Nazis.

C) You don't believe in reptilians.

Honestly, I'm not sure which. You don't really mention reptilians at all in your response.

Okay, let me get that straight:

a) No. Nazi's are reptilians, and are just another name for the same thing: Heartless, soul-less and cold-blooded creatures, who come from some sort of genetical "lineage", who are messing with humans and other mammals for eons on earth.

b) Yes and no. All nazis are reptilians. But not all reptilians are nazis. Some you can name otherwise.

c) I certainly don't "believe" in them, mind you. But I think the reptilian "meme" is a real phenomenon that needs to be investigated further to get to know what it realy is all about.

And no, I don't think they are extra-terrestrials. Why? Well....that's another topic I think. For now I would like to merely assume they are NOT extra-terrestrial but something else. Okay?

edit on 20-4-2016 by Willingly because: punctuation

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Alright, so you suspect Wernher von Braun and the rest of the paperclip bunch had a reptilian bloodline of sorts. That leaves two options.

A) They're warm-blooded "humans" with a few reptilian genes turned off/on through genetic manip to create a hybrid/sub-species (if you were using "cold-blooded" figuratively).

B) They're cold-blooded (literally) reptilians with the technology to project a human appearance (akin to what's described in the Lacerta Files).

There were a lot of Germans who were forced into the Nazi Party, and for German men and boys across the country to have all had the same extremely narrow bloodline lineage, without rest of the world ever noticing, seems highly unlikely. In short, "all Nazis were reptilians" seems impossible.

Dr. Carol Rosin has shared a lot about her experiences while working closely with Wernher von Braun, and I don't recall her ever eluding to any suspicions of von Braun being literally cold blooded (as the Lacerta Files/shapeshifting-type theories go). There's tons of her interviews, and her Disclosure Project testimony, on youtube, if you're interested in researching her experiences with von Braun. Among other things, she asserts that von Braun warned her of an upcoming false-flag-alien-attack.
edit on 4/20/16 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Let's not forget about the class of angels called Seraphim that means "shining serpents." The word is based off of the Egyptian god Serapis who was a combination of Osiris and Apis. Apis was a bull I think but in images of Osiris he is always green for some reason.

Osiris is Nimrod who is a Rephaim, a descendant of the Nephilim offspring of the Sons of God.

So...

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CapstonePendulum
Osiris is Nimrod who is a Rephaim, a descendant of the Nephilim offspring of the Sons of God.

i agree that Nimrod was one of the rephaim. However, if that is true, then he would never have wings like Osiris does.

One is a seraph, Nimrod was a half human, half fallen angel. The Rephaim are the giants, none of which had wings like Goliath in Numbers 13:33.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
It is not important what they are it i important who is their master. And who is yours, and if these both masters are agreeing with each other or not. When I mention master, I mean way of self-expression. Its very esoteric, astrological and other things, the fact is that most people have a better balance inside themselves than the Rep-s. Thus extremist Reptiles and other Extremist would not fit with us, whatever happens.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Nimrod was definitely Osiris, you can fact check me on that.

Drawing him with wings doesn't mean he had wings, it is symbolic
Osiris didn't really have wings and the Seraphim are a class of angels that are a late development in Judaism.

And Nimrod wasn't half fallen angel he was a descendant of the half human half Sons of God Nephilim who were many generations removed from Nimrod.
edit on 25-4-2016 by CapstonePendulum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

correcto-mundo

bing source:

The limbic system is a complex set of brain structures located on both sides of the thalamus, right under the cerebrum. It is also commonly referred to as the paleomammalian brain ...

Related searches for limbic brain

Limbic System Dysfunction Symptoms
Limbic System Damage and Treatment
Reptilian Brain

...a reptilian person is driven by the primitive Limbic Brain system, reactions are mostly emotional reactions... fear. hunger, sex, etc.
that's a short simple explanation which also can be a metaphor...

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CapstonePendulum

Let's not forget about the class of angels called Seraphim that means "shining serpents."

Actually, the etymology of the word seraphim is unknown, but may be related to the root-word for "to burn," as discussed here.

The word is based off of the Egyptian god Serapis who was a combination of Osiris and Apis.

This is more or less accurate. Serapis isn't an Egyptian deity though. The cultic veneration of Serapis was introduced by the Ptolemaic dynasty in an attempt to unify Greek and Egyptian religious practices, which is why Serapis is Greek in form, but adorned with Egyptian regalia.

Apis was a bull I think but in images of Osiris he is always green for some reason.

Also mostly correct. Apis was one of several bull-cults present in Egyptian religious practices, but he was originally heralded as the divine son of Ptah at Memphis, not Osiris at Abydos. It's only when an Apis bull died (traditionally, after 14 years) that is became equated with Osiris. This practice was related to the Pharaonic religion, which linked the deceased Pharaoh with Osiris, and the living Pharaoh with the Apis bull. The reason that Osiris is sometimes black or green is due to his connection to fertility and vegetation, of which the colors black and green symbolize rich, healthy, soil.

Osiris was a mythological deity from the ancient Egyptian religion. Nimrod is a Biblical figure likely based on a real Assyrian king, or else potentially a distortion of the Mesopotamian god Ninurta. Osiris is not the same as Ninurta, and neither divine personage is the same as a flesh-and-blood king.

The rest of this (rephaim, nephilim, etc) is outside of my expertise in Mesopotamia so I can't make a comment on it.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

vhb:

Willingly: Since we all live in a capitalistic system, (all resources are already claimed as belonging to those who promote and advertise this system), we are all reptilians to a certain degree, IF capitalists were reptilians and reptilians were capitalists. So...yeah...I'm a reptilian too. An adult king-cobra.

So what if I were to tell you I am a Capitalist MONGOOSE.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Wandering Scribe

Seraphim is definitely based on Serapis, Seraphim means shining serpent.

Osiris/Nimrod Horus/Tammuz and Isis/Semiramis are the same myths, same gods.

Nimrod has many names and many gods based on his legend, but he has been identified with Osiris in origin. Common knowledge among a great deal of people.

I don't know where you get your information but I would consider new sources.

Serapis was worshipped in Egypt by Egyptians and is a combination of Osiris and Apis in the form of a serpent. So I think that you are confused about Serapis because you said he was not an Egyptian deity.

Sorry to disappoint your efforts to appear like you corrected me but I don't post information I don't know to be true.

Obviously Alexandrian Jews took the word Serapis and made SERAPhim a class of reptilian angels. I got my info from a rabbi so I don't question it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join