It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are "reptilians" and/or "lizard beings" actually refering to, in reality?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Can anybody please elaborate on this?

What does it mean that somebody is "shapeshifting" into a "reptilian" something? Or is having a "soul", that is divided into three parts, like...äh..."mantis, reptilian and hollow earth human being"?

What does "shape-shifting" mean?

Anybody?

And no, I don't doubt that here is evil creepy stuff out there. I just wanna know what it is all about.

Some british dude I listened to on youtube lately, a certain politician of some sort, claims to be a third "hollow earth human", a third "reptilian" and a third "mantis" or something. What does that mean?

Simon Parkes 2 Reptilian and Mantis Aliens:

www.youtube.com...

Please! Anybody?!

What's that all about?

edit on 16-4-2016 by Willingly because: refinement

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
It's about someone's fantasy. It's not real.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
the reptilian "brain" or mind set. dont quote me but i think the reptilian brain compared to mammalian brain is much more selfish(self preserving) and quicker to act in violence or destruction to achieve self preservation.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

and you know this for a fact how?

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

That's precisely what I thought when I heard David Icke talk about them. Apparently, though, some folk think they're real.
In that case, see answer number one.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willingly

Some people believe these are documentarys:

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

It's about someone's fantasy. It's not real.

Sounds legit.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

the reptilian "brain" or mind set. dont quote me but i think the reptilian brain compared to mammalian brain is much more selfish(self preserving) and quicker to act in violence or destruction to achieve self preservation.

In the short run?

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Some people believe these are documentarys:

They are not?? Dude! Good to know!

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

That's precisely what I thought when I heard David Icke talk about them. Apparently, though, some folk think they're real. In that case, see answer number one.

I can not wait to ask him what his currant ATS-member name is. Although I have an idea....merely...

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Willingly

please explain this question more

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

please explain this question more

In terms of what?

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I wasn't aware he was a member.
If he was, my guess is that his user name would be David Icke.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

They mean to say that some type or types of aliens have taken over the bodies of of some Earthlings. Mainly high ranking political or wealthy people. Possibly just general celebrities. The 'human visage', possibly some type of hologram covers up what they truly look like. It takes energy to maintain the 'costume' and sometimes they get caught in low energy moments.

In regard to your youtube guy, he thinks his DNA is the product of multiple alien species having mated OR something mo re celestial in nature, rather than physical.

He does talk about a 'soul agreement' that I don't quite understand and that he has 'children' with alien beings, which would be an actual physical DNA mix.

edit on 16-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I think it is all to do with the shape of the consciousness of human minds. The reptilian mindset has something to do with the psychosis of how certain groups perceive the world which utilizes the basic instincts of what it is to be human.

The things that constitute the reptilian behavior are eating, survival and reproduction. All this is wrapped up in aggression and dominance over weaker individuals. there is a proven element, if you care to google the research, that the human brain contains reptilian behavior patterns from thousand of years of its development.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1

and you know this for a fact how?

I'm sorry, but that kind of attitude doesn't hold with me. Reptillians makes about much sense as the Flat Earth and the Moon Hoax. There are lots of conspiracies and possibilities about the world that don't match the current paradigm, but are reasonable to discuss, but this is Easter Bunny stuff and not worth discussing. If you want to be aggressively ignorant about this crap, be my guest, but don't expect to be taken seriously.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

That's precisely what I thought when I heard David Icke talk about them. Apparently, though, some folk think they're real.
In that case, see answer number one.

At the moment I am uncertain of David Icke even though that over twenty years ago he was the person who pointed me in the direction of the often named Rabbit Hole.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

What does "shape-shifting" mean?

You know how someone familiar to us is calm one minute, then they get angry and their face twists into a mask of rage?

They become like this whole other person, consumed by anger, yelling and threatening, maybe physically lashing out?

thats a 'shape' shift, when a persons face shifts from one emotional state to the next.

We see it in wildlife too. The lion at rest, nice sweet putty tat, the lion at the kill? The raging beast.
edit on 16-4-2016 by intrptr because: clarity

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

If we look at what we know about the reptilian brain it certainly fits well with the character traits of our "leaders".
Add to that the fact that they seem to make the most insanely stupid and dangerously inhuman policies at times.
This apparent inhumanity along with some alleged secret agenda that surpasses all the wealth and power in the world is what feeds the reptilian conspiracy.

It could really be true
Or
The people in charge are just dicks.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I can't speak with any certainty but I believe that refers to them changing your perception of their shape...JMO.

Edit:
Maybe to change our perception of them is easy.

After all, we are part reptilian to begin with:
Human Reptilian Brain
edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join