It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharing a synchronicity looking for further insight

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I've definitely found further insight... Which your thread title suggested

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
You need to click on the post of 'what young men need to be taught'.

It talks about taking random pictures of strangers and putting it in social media.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

You were right it was a practical joke had another series of events happen today and it just so happens to be on a Mercury retrograde.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Not every body has the time Or is logged in. Not to mention it's hard to get past the g rated grammar Nazi environment that makes you feel like you can't do anything, I still haven't gained the Ability to post from high council/ nerd of this poopy website.
Bear in mind as well, they're taking away/pimping bandwidth from the people, so before long the only people able to access this bullshet won't be interested in the topics... If things go idiocracy status. Also! The Rockefeller foundation took away the literary arts from poor schools. In case you haven't noticed everything is starting to suck. Technology, society, etc. They're locking the cage. And with regards to the original thread topic, I got your proof... Starrrr Warssss.....that is all.

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

originally posted by: JaMeDoIt
Yep...gotta chance the picture.

Sorry to those out there I clearly haven't noticed as I don't take note of it 100% of the time, but I am compelled to say it. I have not yet seen one good post by anybody that joined after 2016. They are all rude, 1-liner badasses who act like kids. Our new members suck.

edit:

slightly more personal apology to Hex1an above us since I didn't see him/her >_>

you're okay you get a pass

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: PharoahSpiderMan

I agree man society is degrading right before our very eyes.

Something is seriously wrong.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl
Well, it's too late to do anything about it now, but I would say that at the time -

- you were supposed to pay for the homeless guy's order?

Maybe it was a sort of 'spiritual' test?

This was my first instinct when reading it as well. Especially when he entered in front of you.

I also have a lion personality, as you described it. Mines more of a bodyguard type mindset though. But it's like Michael Jordan, or a Peter Forsberg mentality. If you tick them off, it's like they flip a switch, and take the game to a whole new level.

One last thing. I once was told by a psychic. That when she opened up shop, she had to go and ask the "king of the street that she lived on" for permission to open her shop. The street is one of two major streets in this city, the one that runs East/West. Anyways, the "king of this major street" was a homeless man. She wasn't kidding. Just throwing that out there, in case it may mean something to you. But the gist was. Sometimes people are way more powerful, than they appear. Or the meek really run the Earth.

Peace,
TomSawyer

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I read the headline of a video "Wall st commits suicide in 9 days" . Sounds bad. The thing about star wars was referring to a different thread I read and mistakenly thought I was still on. The one about ancient advanced civilization. Whoops.

edit on 18-4-2016 by PharoahSpiderMan because: shpelling

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

It was a sign from the Universe. Right then you should have went and bought a Lottery ticket. You would have won. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Sometimes synchronicity doesn't have a specific meaning or message. I take it as a kind of sign post that you're on the right track in life. Just take it as an attention-getter and be self aware for a while.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
PS Pay close attention to your dreams. Keep a notebook next to your bed so you can write down details before you forget them.

Lately I've been worried about my kids. Last night I dreamed a snake bit my daughter on the shoulder. At first I freaked because thought it was a water moccasin (poisonous) but in the dream I went back and stepped on its head. It turned out to be a grass snake (not poisonous). It's the universe (or myself?) telling me there's nothing really to worry about.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

I used to feel the same way about DeJaVous... then I had an entire day of it nearly a decade ago stemming from seeing 3 possibilities in every situation based on percieved response or predictability from myself as a response to another because the more a person feels they know someone nothing is shocking or surprising... step out of ones expected mode or mold of being and poof someone can deem you crazy, as you are not staying in a predefined role of anothers expectation.

Assumptions of others only reinforce their preconcieved notions of expectations, as if one could set their clock by such a pattern... many people are stuck on repeat, some Ive seen cycle in as little as continuious(close family even if dysfunctional) distant friends as little as a month to a year some even cycle further out like the Exwife about every 14 years, so from adult to childlike mid to late teens actually.

Self actualization however goes beyond such programming cycles, as ones purpose is fully defined and supported as ones passion, and when one goes into that role of completion and starts exercising it for benefit it can be as small as a personal gain or as large as world benefit... guess which I chose or chose me? of course one would have to be familiar with my full body of work, where not one single secret is hiding in a closet as a public & private figure to come back and scandal, of course throwing something in my face is laughable as there is no ego in either case to deny and thats the responsibility of the position in which I hold.

The being 2 to 3 seconds ahead no matter where i went that day grew very annoying, but evenually everything resynchronized... so out of synch, messages from the universe? Simply fertile ground in which to build delusions instead of recognise the solidity of nature. this is the same reason there is the earth touching gesture in Buddhism... after such journey out of the physical plane where everything is just as solid and eventually returns to a normal state of being, how long to find ones way out of that repeating cycle before the body decays to reinhabit is the question? Of course there is beyond such but too metaphysical to even elude too as people are apt to abuse what are known as supernormal powers and attach to them more than the ones exercising them already do... thus gone as a fully awakened being means beyond such grasping including those that call themselves gods abusing such powers to control others, eventually like any game it gets boring... but time is relative and beyond time... the universe is born and dies at least ive seen and also lay down attachment to 6 times.

Matter it is what it is, form is the concept of grasping, controlling that grasping the fatal error no matter how long one has lived or desires too.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
haha, interesting, as well as some of the comments..
did you take into account your feelings and thoughts right before, during and after seeing the homeless guy? was it an opportunity "walking by" to help out another lion brother or try to listen to what he said.. sounds like the rambling was incoherent, but maybe that's part of the mystery.. just a thought, thanks for sharing your story..

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Synchronicity is powerful.

I could almost write a book on it.

Such as me meditating on an OP I just had read on ATS on whether that guy Phillip Corso was legit, the colonel who claims that he was responsible for bringing alien technology to the world through Roswell.

In that very moment of thought something fell ALL BY ITSELF out of my kitchen cabinet. I was inside my office no where near the kitchen… and I don’t have mice

I wearily went to the kitchen and saw a saucer and plate on the floor.

Each had a broken part on them that produced cracks that displayed images on the items. The plate had just a one inch craggily spot….

The saucer was broken in one place which created a clear image on it of an Antenna, or a nuclear bomb mushroom cloud.

So what is that telling me?

One thing is that this is a little more than a synchronicity

As for the OP....His experience tells me he is a person with a strong projection of himself.

In some mystical systems they claim there are two angels on each side of us.

I think the spiritual strong folks can get their angels to communicate and create these synchronicities.

Why

To get us to start examining the unseen, where reality exists.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The angel devil shoulder deal is just the normal everyday fractured schizophrenic thinking people do... positive and negative arguing for some resolve or resolution to act out some intent via body speech with the "mind" most intentions have consquences of that bipolar thinking, and pretty much all of those choices are ego based around a self that inherently does not exist, experiences held onto as if no one else has ever had them as a past, is grasping from a base wit no real basis in self and other conditioning. We do this as a species trying to adapt from birth to an alien world filled with concepts to learn, agendas to tow lines of and are taught all the hate and greed like a disease.

Babies only know discomfort of contact with an experience not yet defined, a cold wet diaper is obviously not comfortable... so the child crys, the feeling of hunger or lonilnes and the chhild crys... all all this path people build coping mechanisms some healthly and some not so healthy, and well the thinking mind either uses logic grrr man must solve issue, or emotional that hey maybe thats not such a good idea feminine to balance that animal unter gatherer logic... so clinging to such natures the pecking order and all of that nonsense there is a lot of repression of expression of oneself and all manner of coping to go along with it, which is the whole basis of human sociology.religion, philosophy and psychology.

The real thought disorder is grasping after thought as that buiilds the conceptual we condition ourselves and others with, all seeking some comfort and happiness... grasping after such selfish egoism is what gives rise to all personal and interpersonal problems, victims and the victomizers when most everything beyond, food, elimination of waste, a dry place to sleep is a luxury... everything else is just an addition on a house that bears no real weight, of course people grow accustomed to these additions, expect those additions demand those additions crave and desire those additions... when they are really moot to happiness, when they become a deteriment to happiness... all there is, is fleeting moments of happy and sad a see saw of up and down with the positive and negative as a volition trying to find some sustainable balance in that equation somewhere.

Its a conceptual world where the bubble of that reality can pop at any time, and the next thing one knows there is no longer any balance, and watever stability was once again lost, and well pick up dust of and try again... eventually a great dispassion for all of this nonsense arises and people look for someting else, as a reason or purpose for being but it is just the same, a belief is an imaginary balloon that one can pretend is always there to smile at them. Why? When there is actual things one can make contact with that have solidity, why trust a whole or part of human civilization on an intangible quasi reality that people only want to fight argue and kill each other over?

Beyond such graspings at shadows, mirages and concepts where could a suffering be found? Except in that positive negative and imbalance between them... thought is a burden that shifts weights constantly, between self other then now and all other extremes, separate all experience one has ever had and share it, youre not alone others ave had them, in some way shape or form... grabbing that conglomerate of experience that always varies on contact and never the same experience as previous as a self is just a limiting condition closed off to experience, and aserts their conditioning to phenomina with an absolute certainty... with cognitive dissonance that that it how it is and cant and wont ever change... and by golly no one else can state an experience facet of it otherwise...

So is any of that real? No its imagined, it temporary, its impermaent and not solid at all the only thing asserting it is... is a self and others affirming hey me too buddy until of course theres a divergence then poof alone again to wrestle with that field of nonsense echoing dust and shadows in the mind trying to resolve itself. That is suffering beyond tose limited attachments self asserting? the eternal, the permanent, happiness unconditioned, a present that continually arises moment by moment, that requires nothing to be complete or perfect in and of itself as it is. Of course having thus gone beyond? the attachments and graspings of others is like seeing beings writhing, struggling, suffering and so very much needlessly so... having empathy and compassion knowing that struggle, one points one humors one invigorates one makes the attachments not so prone to pain and suffering by showing that it all spins due to greed, hate and the ignorant delusions that is is anything but conditioned attachments to the conceptual like pies being thrown in our own and others faces not knowing any better...

I know people get mad or upset having their make believe shaken up, but grasping at it as reality when its not, perpetuating it as reality when its not, is the very cause and support for all of that suffering to begin with... so what I say matters not as far as belief is concerned... it is what it is im not defining it, its impossible without direct experience... but damnit if words cant get it close like right on the edge... hopefully, people take the next step and let it all fall away when they have a moment to sit and let thought cease its assertions of name and form to be grasped when matter is just there not requiring such attachments or mental placements.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join