It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France : Unrest in Paris Metro station

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Looking back i found this.

Because the last time there was this amount of migrants was after ww2, not that hard of a concept to understand

Well, yes it is.

Essentially, you think the French people are complete A-holes if they are concerned about the mass immigration of millions of people (which you admit is no blessing), and your reasoning for this is: "Because, the Germans".

It quite literally makes zero sense to someone who isn't on whatever you're on.

And it is the reason you are back-peddling and being defensive, making passive attacks at people. So easy to see through.

You say i Insulted you earlier? Care to quote it?

You must be one of those people who walks around constantly on the defensive and always offended. It's glaring.

Think before replying, please.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
You should see what they do to the food that is given to them! For refugees they sure feel entitled...

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Paris and all of europe survived ww2, i know that your affraid of those evil muslims, but they will be ok.

Gotta love the crazy hyperboles, paris once was a great city lol, paris will always be great, the video is showing migrants fighting each other, can you at least bring facts not just emotional responses.

Cause you are affraid of migrants does not make europe a no go zone lol.

Bagdad uses to be a great city now its in rubles, paris will always be the city of lights.

all Muslim immigrants, good - everyone else, bad........ using your Frankenstein fire logic. And yes, Paris will never be the same due to that filth with their hands out.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Yep my friend, I am sure though that dukeofBS is going to move a few of these rodents into his own home, just to show some of his personal hospitality?

lmao!!! What a circus sideshow joke. These enablers are a big part of the problem that we civilized folks have. What to do, oh what to do with them?

~$heopleNation

edit on 18-4-2016 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

Yep my friend, I am sure though that dukeofBS is going to move a few of these rodents into his own home, just to show some of his personal hospitality?

lmao!!! What a circus sideshow joke. These enablers are a big part of the problem that we civilized folks have. What to do, oh what to do with them?

~$heopleNation

I know. Just to expand on what you said, wouldn't it be great if every bleeding heart took in a Syrian immigrant family and financially support them, as all the libs expect everyone else to do? Just like the Pope did last week when the Vatican took in three families, which is a joke. The Vatican is rich enough to support hundreds of families. But it's still better than what the other ME countries are doing to help their Syrian Muslim brethren. The West should follow the lead of say, Saudi Arabia. Oh wait, SA doesn't take in Syrian refugees or fellow Palestinians. See, Saudi Arabia knows what's going on with this rabble. They don't want trash in their backyard. Plus SA gets a good laugh seeing the West slowly implode over this issue.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

~$heopleNation

So cute, got anything else but insults, enablers lol, good thing we have the hypersensitives telling us how reality is supposed to be.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

~$heopleNation

I know. Just to expand on what you said, wouldn't it be great if every bleeding heart took in a Syrian immigrant family and financially support them, as all the libs expect everyone else to do? Just like the Pope did last week when the Vatican took in three families, which is a joke. The Vatican is rich enough to support hundreds of families. But it's still better than what the other ME countries are doing to help their Syrian Muslim brethren. The West should follow the lead of say, Saudi Arabia. Oh wait, SA doesn't take in Syrian refugees or fellow Palestinians. See, Saudi Arabia knows what's going on with this rabble. They don't want trash in their backyard. Plus SA gets a good laugh seeing the West slowly implode over this issue.

Oh you, more words with nothing really to say, i've been cooking bread for the 2 syrian families our community has donated to get to come over, but yea i am an enabler of terrorism lol.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

What we have here is enablism, yes I just made that word up, lol! Don't get all butt hurt about it. Recklessly allowing millions of people who do not want to assimilate into your society is nothing short of suicidal. In fact, I would call it a serious mental illness. Personally, I think Merkel should be arrested and charged with treason for what she has done to Europe. ~$heopleNation

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join