It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France : Unrest in Paris Metro station

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Paris once such a great city, it´s history and museums are fascinating, one of my favourite places to have vacation. Now i stay away as i don´t feel Paris is safe anymore.
As they are moving immigrants from Calais many of them have been bunking in metro station, government did build a area which were secure and immigrants would have had better living conditions than in Calais jungle, not many moved in as gates opened by fingerprint and seems that not many of them were willing to give theirs.. whatever reasons.
So yesterday there were a riot in Paris Stalingrad station, where immigrants attacked ... who ever they got their eyes on.

I don´t think Paris will never recover to what it used to be and i don´t believe mass immigration will ever work out fine in EU. Just my few cents.

Several European countries are doing measures to stop immigration. Switzerland is considering sending tanks to its Italian border.
Next summer there will be bigger immigration flood than last year, Now boats are going directly to Italia and not through Greece as borders are more or less closed.

Link

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Paris and all of europe survived ww2, i know that your affraid of those evil muslims, but they will be ok.

Gotta love the crazy hyperboles, paris once was a great city lol, paris will always be great, the video is showing migrants fighting each other, can you at least bring facts not just emotional responses.

Cause you are affraid of migrants does not make europe a no go zone lol.

Bagdad uses to be a great city now its in rubles, paris will always be the city of lights.

edit on 16-4-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Wow.. shocking that is one of the major Western and civilised cities in the world..
And they won't stay in camps because they don't want their fingerprint scanned.. What!? Tough it's follow the rules or out.. Simple as that..
How can those be the scenes in a metro station.. A highly used public place..

+24 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

In WW2 Europe was united against a common enemy,which was Hitler and the German war machine.After the war they rebuilt. How do you win a war when you are not even allowed to question whether there is an invasion? And when a house is so divided because half of it's inhabitants won't even Consider that here may be a problem? Europe,the geographical area that is Europe will survive,yes,the actual landmass.I don't have much hope for the individual nations as we have always known them.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Maybe there will be a new trend towards emigration out of Europe to places like where you are in South Africa and USA Australia etc. Things may accelerate if we are increasingly over run by trouble makers.

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Paris and all of europe survived ww2, i know that your affraid of those evil muslims, but they will be ok.

Gotta love the crazy hyperboles, paris once was a great city lol, paris will always be great, the video is showing migrants fighting each other, can you at least bring facts not just emotional responses.

Bagdad uses to be a great city now its in rubles, paris will always be the city of lights.

So they will survive the death of millions, and the destruction of an entire continent, why put yourself in that position again?

Does your bleeding heart assure you of the outcome?

I would rather use sound logic and reasoning.

There will never be true peace between the middle east and the West.

Because the middle east is full of retarded religious zealots.

Why anyone would intentionally import that into their own country on a mass scale I will never understand.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

In WW2 Europe was united against a common enemy,which was Hitler and the German war machine.After the war they rebuilt. How do you win a war when you are not even allowed to question whether there is an invasion? And when a house is so divided because half of it's inhabitants won't even Consider that here may be a problem? Europe,the geographical area that is Europe will survive,yes,the actual landmass.I don't have much hope for the individual nations as we have always known them.

Go read some history books, and see the destruction that happened, then come back and tell me how this supposed invasion is destroying europe lol.

So its your opinion against facts, good thing opinions don't mean much .

Enjoy your fear.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I've thought of that..was just thinking of it this afternoon actually,but i doubt very much the ANC government would allow floods of white people into South Africa. They won't allow floods of ME immigrants either,though.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I am well aware of the fact that my opinion on this matter,and yours are vastly different. And i enjoyed history in high school,i am not unaware of the destruction wrought by conventional warfare. But not all wars are fought in the conventional way. Conventional wars lead to buildings in ruins,insidious wars lead to cultures and nations in ruins.My opinion,to which i am entitled,as you are to yours.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

So they will survive the death of millions, and the destruction of an entire continent, why put yourself in that position again?

Does your bleeding heart assure you of the outcome?

I would rather use sound logic and reasoning.

There will never be true peace between the middle east and the West.

Because the middle east is full of retarded religious zealots.

Why anyone would intentionally import that into their own country on a mass scale I will never understand.

40 million+ people died in Europe during ww2, entire city's destroyed from war, and you really think that this supposed invasion will destroy Europe and kill millions, get a grip on reality bud.

Facts are your friend lol, like i said earlier, opinions don't mean jack #.
edit on 16-4-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Pretty much as I thought , two or more groups fighting each other!

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

My sister in law is married to muslim and he has always been ok dude... and i am so afraid him that i allow him to spend christmas holidays with us in my own house.

So tell us what is cause of their behavior ? Yes they didn´t like to be removed from calais as their goal is to get to UK not to stay in France. But what do they advocate from such a behavioir or is this kind of behavior endogenous ?

BTW what i do find intresting is that there are a lot of muslims who do not want to get these immigrants either, there are moderate muslims which wants to live in peaceful country without chaos ( those on metro station are not a such), tatars from Russia and moved in early 17th century, they have had no troubles to integrade what so ever.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

It is quite intresting that you connect dots like
Immigration= WW2
Who has talked about war in consept of immigration.. first one pls raise your hand.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

It is quite intresting that you connect dots like
Immigration= WW2
Who has talked about war in consept of immigration.. first one pls raise your hand.

Because the last time there was this amount of migrants was after ww2, not that hard of a concept to understand, so when people post these stories they always add their opinion without really knowing what's going on.

Last time they said the evil jews were going to destroy germany, how did that turn out.

You guys seem to know so much, whats the eta for this horde invasion to destroy europe lol

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
This just isn't newsworthy. Stuff like this happens all the time in Paris.
That is why I always roll my eyes at the claims that America has problems with terrorism or immigration!
People live with terrorism and violence from immigrants on an everyday basis here- that is life for much of the world!
This did not make the evening news here, it just isn't extraordinary.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I've thought of that..was just thinking of it this afternoon actually,but i doubt very much the ANC government would allow floods of white people into South Africa. They won't allow floods of ME immigrants either,though.

Your govt has it right.
You can buy yourself into SA if you have 250k if it's still in place, so as to invest in a business. Bring in the money, not the scroungers. Great idea. If there was one place I'd go if the stuff gets too bad here in Europe it will be to SA. Fab place

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

So you seem to know more than we do . We who live here and see what is going on. Migration during WW2 was mostly inside Europe and it was crisis when 60 million europeans became refugees inside Europe. ME countries do not want to get ME refugees either so the picture is rather different than it was during WW2. During WW2 european countries wanted to help and my father was a war child a refugee child, actually a baby who was sent to Denmark for those worst years of the war to be safe. Yes europe was rebuild after WW2 and peace was achieved.

So pls enlighten me how the situation is similar at all !
edit on 16-4-2016 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Sad to see but we don't get...maybe Janis did...freedom is just another word for nothing else to lose...and these people have nothing to lose.
Also...we spent a bucket of euros last year living a month in Europe...if I have very little to spend the EU would be sure to suck it up...fast.
Cheers
Hope all these folks find what they are looking for...I don't like to see anyone go hungry, homeless or hopeless...been there done that...not fun.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

I only see black african immigrants in this video, why is everyone talking about the M.E and muslims?

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

You posted a video that shows people fighting, claimed they where migrants attacking people. On top you said that paris used to be a great city, but now the evil muslims are destroying it.

Just stop posting without making sure first that what your saying is true.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join