It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Has Collected $18,764,164,000,000 in Taxes--$124,003 Per U.S. Job

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Obama has not collected anything. I do see it is the title of the article, but I am dismayed by the sources (term used loosely) in many threads today.
Is this 'support your local nutjob right or left blogger day'? I will have to check with hallmark.

edit on 16-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
I think the difference is "Bushie" said put it on my Tab, after exhausting a fairly robust surplus, and O'bummer is trying to pay off his Bill, isn't this how it usually goes presently with D's and R's?

Doesn't look like he's paying it off, looks like he's doing the same thing, only with a platinum card.

He will get it paid off before he leaves office, right?

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Wait, what?

Where is the Utopia? Obamacare is bleeding out.

Welcome to the Progressives "dream".

Because they think your a bad person, and you deserve it.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Global military involvement is expensive.

www.globalresearch.ca...

Nah crony capitalism is expensive. We spend like 10X more than our closest competitor in military spending which doesn't translate into quality. I'm pretty sure if WE get into a shooting match with our next competitor We will get our clock cleaned.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
$124,000? isn`t that well above what the average american makes in a year? it seems like the richer folks are starting to pay some taxes now. The average annual income for americans is something like $50,000 so we know a lot of people aren`t paying any taxes if $124,000 is the average tax per worker.
$124,000 is over twice what the average american worker even earns per year.so, it`s not the average worker that`s paying all those those taxes because nobody is in the %200+ tax bracket.I doubt that even people who make a quarter million a year are paying that much because that would put them in the %50 tax bracket.
when you average it like that it sounds like a lot but when you figure how much money is being made every year that 18 trillion is nothing.you have to remember that big corporations and the mega rich pay nothing.in fact not only do they pay nothing they get free money from the government.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
You may find this enlightening.

On another note, the US has an AWFUL and crazy inefficient budget. Not the fault of Obama specifically (though he definitely hasn't exactly helped), the fault of the entire government (going back quite far, too.)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

"Obama Has Collected $18,764,164,000,000 in Taxes--$124,003 Per U.S. Job"

WOW...I didn't realize that was the way the US government works! He is richer than Donald Trump now! The whole "congress holds the purse-strings" stuff they taught in HS must have been BS.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Better paying jobs and lots of them would spread the pain.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Indeed it should be, but the guy in the Oval Office is part and partial to that, isn't he?

That's a lot of money...

...and we certainly don't seem to be getting our monies worth, at least to my eye.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join