It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The History of Capitalism....is anybody an expert in that kind of field?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Because I'm not, but would like to learn more about it. I lately came across a name: Irfan Habib. Actually that was two days ago. I had no time to do research on that particular field. And because I have a lot of other stuff to work on, I would like to be taught and educated by someone who is an expert in the history of capitalism.

Irfan Habib:

en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willingly
Because I'm not, but would like to learn more about it. I lately came across a name: Irfan Habib. Actually that was two days ago. I had no time to do research on that particular field. And because I have a lot of other stuff to work on, I would like to be taught and educated by someone who is an expert in the history of capitalism.

Irfan Habib:

en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks in advance.

Irfan Habib is a marxist

Asking him about capitalism is like asking about people from the kkk.

Regards

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Irfan Habib is a marxist

Asking him about capitalism is like asking about people from the kkk.

Could you elaborate on why and by what kind of standard you compare Irfan Habib with the kkk, who are a male-club of so called white-supreme advocators, as far as I'm informed?

Why do you compare the kkk with someone like Irfan Habib? Is he also a bloody racist in your eyes? And if so, why do you think so? For what reasons?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The dead.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Sure, ever notice how states have "capitals"?

What does it mean to be a states capital?

Figure that out and you will understand capitalism.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

That far, dear Rosinitiate, I already made it a few decades ago. That's all you can deliver and supply to what I have asked?

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Naabaahii

The dead.

Who is dead?

Care to elaborate?

What does that have to do with what I asked? Give further explainations, if you can, please.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Willingly

The idea is to be free to capitalize on some need people have to supply a product they use that makes you enough to live freely. Thats called finding a market niche. The corruption of that is capitalizing on people weakness to prey upon their plight and make money form that.

Finding your own niche these days is nigh impossible. Most people start small and build slow, but find that difficult because of insurance, permits and licensing, regulations and cost of materials.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I asked for someone who can teach and educate me on the history of capitalism in a professional way, companiero. Not a layman's point of view. But thanks for showing up here. Seriously, dude.

Edit: Some people spend their whole lifes in researching that kind of question I asked. And it is them I prefer to be taught by. No offense, of course. You have other qualities, indeed.

edit on 16-4-2016 by Willingly because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I asked for someone who can teach and educate me on the history of capitalism in a professional way, companiero. Not a layman's point of view.

Well capitalism's a layman's profession, not what passes for it today under the Monopolistic, Oligarchical, Plutocratic, mega corporations rule.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

That far, dear Rosinitiate, I already made it a few decades ago. That's all you can deliver and supply to what I have asked?

Think about it.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Deliver or leave this thread, dude.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Can you teach me the history of capitalism properly? Yey or no?

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Ouch....

Suddenly the thought of pearls before swine comes to mind.

Here you go:

Beginning of "capitalism"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Maybe you should construct a more well thought out OP and people may more accurately know how to answer you.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Gimme a brief summery, please.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I'd start here:

The History of Capitalism from Feudalism to Wall Street (Investopedia): Here

The article on "Game Theory" below it is likewise crucial.

Of course, "Capitalism," as we know it can be linked to the far distant past, in Babylonia, for example. If you are looking for scholarly works, written without overt bias, you might try The Cambridge History of Capitalism, but it wasn't written at the 8th grade level, which popular works are, but assumes at least a BA level of reading comprehension. That makes it "dry," by most people's standards, and frankly -- most of the good books about economic theory are very dry, and not for the faint of heart (or those who are particularly invested in "team" political capitalism, of either stripe): Here.

I am personally partial to the anarcho-capitalist model, which you can glimpse Here though I don't "believe in it" any more or less than anything else, to be honest. Frankly, I find the declaration of belief boring, as it is generally the first stop on the path towards retardation of human purpose and spirit, and almost never a means for getting where you need to go.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Maybe you should construct a more well thought out OP and people may more accurately know how to answer you.

Expressing the wish to be taught and educated on a particular subject by expert ATS-membes is already too much to ask for?

Good to know.

I'm not asking for something for nothing, dude.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Thanks! That's something. I will read it anytime soon.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Gimme a brief summery, please.

"Dude" read the #ing thing...or not.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join