It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBEs/BB/Lucid dreaming/Meditation and a partridge and a pear tree

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
So I tried binaural beats today to help with my meditation and had some experience. I kept feeling like there was an earthquake. My body vibrated often. Though I noticed there were some parts of the beats that made it happen more then others. I also experienced what felt like a knot in the middle upper portion of my head and chills flowing from it like waves. Felt weird thru my spine. I was lying down with headphones on while listening to the BB. I also got a few pictures can't remember what they were but it was different not my mind wondering. I also seen all types of lights with my eyes closed the whole time.

But a little about my spiritual journey. I lucid dreamed all my life. Not only did I know I was dreaming majority of the time I could manipulate my dream. I could also wake myself up out of my dreams. I love the ones I could fly in. I often flew in my dreams. I didn't know it was not normal parse until i was with a group of friends in my twenties and everybody looked at me like I was crazy. That made me look more in to it. But there is also other areas like sleep paralysis. I experienced more when I was younger then an adult. But one recently I remember. I was sleep and my eyes just opened. It was extremely weird and terrifying and I don't even know why. But my eyes just opened slowly like It didn't feel like I wasn't waking up. My eyes just opened and I was lying there and couldn't move. I think a saw something but can't remember. I just convinced myself that it was a dream because I couldn't believe it just happened.

So what are you thoughts on my experiences? I need a mentor someone I can discuss this stuff with. I also think I'm an empath. Have truly bizarre experiences with that. Also I just know stuff sometimes. Also had dreams vivid that came true. Also dreams in one post a girl mentioned where I was another person past and everything sometimes different world. Didn't feel like a dream.
edit on 16-4-2016 by Neannyy because: Errors

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Neannyy

Greetings-

After perusing Your post I thought I'd link to You some info that 'may' help in Your search. These will help You try and pinpoint Your experience:

theyogalunchbox.co.nz...

www.spiritualcompetency.com...

This is for the forehead incident:

en.wikipedia.org...

And to 'prove' You're not a nut:

www.sunfell.com...

Enjoy Your trip..

namaste

Edit: If Ajna isn't a 'true' fit You might also look at the Sahasrara chakra
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

You're just skimming. Do you recognize the ethereal realm when you are present? Have you attemted to be consciously awake?

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
JimNasium - Wow awesome thanks I'm still reading now. Really good stuff.

edit on 16-4-2016 by Neannyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NorCal

I'm going to say no to everything because I don't understand anything you said. Sorry everything that's happened just happened throughout mylife. I'm really new to understanding what's happening and don't really have a grasp on the lingo or what's going on.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

So I'm finished reading your links and I was blown away. I believe from what's been going on my Kundalini have been awakened for a while now. It's been a gradual process. I just didn't connect the pieces. Before I did the meditation with binaural beats I had felt the vibrations. Although I thought maybe I was very sensitive to small earthquakes. Oh God I feel silly just writing that.

The Unveiling: Adult Transition from Indigo to Octarine/Crystal (sunfell.com) totally floored me. I'm 37 she said it happens late 30's to early 40's. I've developed an allergy to eggs over the last year and I've ate them all my life. As I was reading I'm sitting in my bed in solitude. I avoid venues with a lot of people or large crowds. I love being home. I also have indigo children. Thank you I believe I know what I have to do now. They have been labeled as Autistic. But I seem to be the only one that understands them. On a deeper level. I have to help guide them. My older son feel so lost in this world. He doesn't identify with any of the kids in school. I've always said he has an old soul. But it seem like she was telling story. Pretty cool.

But this is just a few things I've touched on. In reference to the Anja. That is spot on. I've been getting those feelings in my head and spine for quite a while. Never liked the way it felt. It's so weird like electricity or energy crawling up or down your spine. Just thought maybe I had extra nerves in my spine. Crazy how I've justified most of this stuff. But this time I just embraced the feeling to see where it leads. But I have all the symptoms. The just 'knowing' I'm learning to not second guess it.

Just a side note: from the start my heart aligned with the music. But idk maybe they made the rhythm the same as a heart beat. Thought I was loosing it.
edit on 16-4-2016 by Neannyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Great, I'm glad You found the info useful.

Are You open to some "friendly advice"? If 'No' then I'm glad I was able to help and don't hesitate to send Me a PM if You have any questions or if I can try to help any further..

If "Yes" then read on after My sign-off..

namaste

• If You wanted the "friendly advice" •

When 'in company of others' try and use that intuition to see if the "other You" (the Self You are conversing with) is 'open' to discussing things that some may construe as "weird" this will cut out a whole bunch of 'self doubt' and the doubt they will interject to either dis-credit You or to build up their own thoughts/beliefs. You've already discovered why You are HERE NOW and the "other You" has their own 'trip' to make. You have KNOWN it is about Your(s) as soon as they got here and the doubter will try and sap that 'energy' .. But don't fret because You'll soon have the power to repel by 'thought'..

Stay with it.. It is like Shop back in high school, before the teacher let You use the "Power Tools" You first had to prove You weren't going to run down the halls with scissors...

'To Teach' is the same as 'To Learn' unless You are NOT teaching what it is You are learning...

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Thank I'm always open to advice! So thank you. Yes it's funny that you mentioned the conundrum of should I talk about it or not because before I read it I contacted a friend and I wasn't sure if I should or not. She used many of the terms on her social media so I reached out. She hasn't answered yet and I can tell she read it. Not sure what that means. But good advice thanks makes perfect sense. I will stay in touch.

new topics

top topics

join