It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia Warns of Economic Fallout if Congress Passes 9/11 Bill

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

But i'm not a redneck. I lived in the Middle East, i'm FROM the middle east, i speak arabic, i went to university and i am fairly well educated and well travelled. Of course, none of this stops you from knowing more about the middle east than me. Its just that you dont. And its clear you don't.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

But i'm not a redneck. I lived in the Middle East, i'm FROM the middle east, i speak arabic, i went to university and i am fairly well educated and well travelled. Of course, none of this stops you from knowing more about the middle east than me. Its just that you dont. And its clear you don't.

Didn't say you were just pointed out your arguement is a fallacy.

Your obviously not very objective if you believe whabbism isn't destructive to human rights.

So if I were Majid Newaz It would be OK to say these things?

And let me get this strait. Because I didn't live in Saudi Arabia I can't have an opinion on religious insanity and the subjugation of women and human rights issues.

Does that really make sense to you?

Hey go ahead defend people who subjugate women and violate basic human decency.

I would rather defend and promote people who believe in reform and human rights. That is not Wahhabi's. So yeah I support the minority of Saudis trying to change their countries culture of barbarism.

You go ahead and pretend it doesn't exist and isn't a problem. Or one that goes far beyound the house of Saud.
edit on 19-4-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Your obviously not very objective if you believe whabbism isn't destructive to human rights.

I don't believe Wahhabism is positive in any way. I loathe Islam, hate it even more than i hate christianity or Judaism. Saudi Arabia i a backwards nation, the royal family are scum. My point, my only point...is that you are lambasting and lumping the entire population as barbaric, when i know they are not. That's it. Its like saying every one in North Korea is a brain washed zombie, when we now know that that is not true and that most of of them know the truth, or part of it.

My only point is that the whole country might be governed by barbaric laws but that does not make them all barbarians. Slightly backwards in their thinking? Sure. Not great on female right? Sure...but barbariic is a horrible term to call people who for the most part are very generous and welcoming.

You might not think what you are saying is a big deal, but as someone who has no beef with muslims (just their religion), im sick of reading negative rants against them on ATS. You are spreading hate. You might not think you are as what you are saying is "true", but you are. The whole purpose of your posts on this subject is to talk negatively about them. That you have the occasional condescending nice thing to say about some countries in the ME doesnt make it any better or the point of your posts any less clear.

Whether you like it or not, you are part of the muslim hatred train that is steaming through sites like ATS.

And i have no idea who that is, i suspect that you googled and came up with that to try and look more knowledgeable.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I don't believe Wahhabism is positive in any way. I loathe Islam, hate it even more than i hate christianity or Judaism. Saudi Arabia i a backwards nation, the royal family are scum. My point, my only point...is that you are lambasting and lumping the entire population as barbaric, when i know they are not. That's it. Its like saying every one in North Korea is a brain washed zombie, when we now know that that is not true and that most of of them know the truth, or part of it.

My only point is that the whole country might be governed by barbaric laws but that does not make them all barbarians. Slightly backwards in their thinking? Sure. Not great on female right? Sure...but barbariic is a horrible term to call people who for the most part are very generous and welcoming.

You might not think what you are saying is a big deal, but as someone who has no beef with muslims (just their religion), im sick of reading negative rants against them on ATS. You are spreading hate. You might not think you are as what you are saying is "true", but you are. The whole purpose of your posts on this subject is to talk negatively about them. That you have the occasional condescending nice thing to say about some countries in the ME doesnt make it any better or the point of your posts any less clear.

Whether you like it or not, you are part of the muslim hatred train that is steaming through sites like ATS.

And i have no idea who that is, i suspect that you googled and came up with that to try and look more knowledgeable.

Uh no. I defend Muslims all the time here. I actually studied Sufism from a labanese music professor I had in California. Spent time with Hamza AL Din.

My purpose even though your being too dense to see this, is to show not all Muslims are the same. Some are backwards as you say and others are struggling to reform and be modern, others are already there. Me saying the king if Jordan is doing good things is to differenciate the two so that people don't just say all Muslims are bad. Pointing out Lebanon is more moderate is the truth. Your parents probably are allowed to go to church without being killed right?

You however can lookpast people who have very little respect for woman or other religions.

I don't. I also don't have any respect for Christian extremists as well, or radical Jews, hindus, or anyone else holding back social juatice.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Uh no. I defend Muslims all the time here. I actually studied Sufism from a labanese music professor I had in California. Spent time with Hamza AL Din.

My purpose even though your too dense to see this, is to show not all Muslims are the same. Some are backwards as you say and others are struggling to reform and be modern, others are already there. Me saying the king if Jordan is doing good things is to differenciate the two so that people don't just say all Muslims are bad. Pointing out Lebanon is more moderate is the truth. Your parents probably are allowed to go to church without being killed right?

You however can lookpast people who have very little respect for woman or other religions.

I don't. I also don't have any respect for Christian extremists as well, or radical Jews, hindus, or anyone else holding back social juatice.

Lol...yes my parents could go to church without being killed. Because half the country is Christian. They can also drink and go to clubs where the girls wear next to nothing. But you knew this...im sure.

Ok. We are done here. We are getting nowhere. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt about your attitude to muslims...and ill ignore all the insults you hurled at me. Childish, but I'll ignore them.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

My purpose even though your too dense to see this, is to show not all Muslims are the same. Some are backwards as you say and others are struggling to reform and be modern, others are already there. Me saying the king if Jordan is doing good things is to differenciate the two so that people don't just say all Muslims are bad. Pointing out Lebanon is more moderate is the truth. Your parents probably are allowed to go to church without being killed right?

Lol...yes my parents could go to church without being killed. Because half the country is Christian. They can also drink and go to clubs where the girls wear next to nothing. But you knew this...im sure.

Ok. We are done here. We are getting nowhere. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt about your attitude to muslims...and ill ignore all the insults you hurled at me. Childish, but I'll ignore them.

Likewise bud. Calling me a racist or a bigot or insinuating I hate Muslims is plenty a personal insult to me.

So stop dishing it if you can't take it.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Likewise bud. Calling me a racist or a bigot or insinuating I hate Muslims is plenty a personal insult to me.

I didnt call you a racist or a bigot. I said there were bigots on ATS. The only thing I called you was condescending. Which you are. Towards me and muslims. Take care.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I didnt call you a racist or a bigot. I said there were bigots on ATS. The only thing I called you was condescending. Which you are. Towards me and muslims. Take care.

I am certainly condescending towards you. You have chosen to label me as spreading hatred and ignored my arguements completely. I am in no way condescending to Muslims as a whole.

You are the one who is aiding this spread of hatred by not calling out the people who practice Wahhabi cultural traits. Those traits by my definition are barbaric. Those traits spread hatred. The kind that kill people for silly beliefs. (That is purposely condescending).

Your protection of the Wahhabi majority in Saudi Arabia whoese religious practices spreads hate and subjugation is dangerous to Muslims.

Maybe you should listen to some Newaz. He can help you sort out the difference of attacking Islam as a whole or rightfully pointing out the forms that endanger the world.

The reason the house of Saud would be involved in 911 is because of these crazy religious beliefs. They actively spread Wahabbi ideas spending millions on it. The Wahabbis are an even worse version of the barbaric puritans in the American Colonies. Or the barbaric racists in the South.

And in a side note the fact the a wahabbi may have been personally nice to you and your Christian? Family is completely irrelevant to the fact they subjugate their women, believe in laws that torture women, kill atheists, and keep your ancestors from religious freedom.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I am certainly condescending towards you. You have chosen to label me as spreading hatred and ignored my arguements completely. I am in no way condescending to Muslims as a whole.

You are the one who is aiding this spread of hatred by not calling out the people who practice Wahhabi cultural traits. Those traits by my definition are barbaric. Those traits spread hatred. The kind that kill people for silly beliefs. (That is purposely condescending).

Your protection of the Wahhabi majority in Saudi Arabia whoese religious practices spreads hate and subjugation is dangerous to Muslims.

Maybe you should listen to some Newaz. He can help you sort out the difference of attacking Islam as a whole or rightfully pointing out the forms that endanger the world.

The reason the house of Saud would be involved in 911 is because of these crazy religious beliefs. They actively spread Wahabbi ideas spending millions on it. The Wahabbis are an even worse version of the barbaric puritans in the American Colonies. Or the barbaric racists in the South.

And in a side note the fact the a wahabbi may have been personally nice to you and your Christian? Family is completely irrelevant to the fact they subjugate their women, believe in laws that torture women, kill atheists, and keep your ancestors from religious freedom.

Not arguing with you anymore. Your last post isnt worth it. I just want you know you clearly can't understand the simple point I'm making. I can only assume it's your bias against muslims (whether you accept that you have one or not is irrelevant ) is blocking your common sense, which is all I was ever preaching anyway. That the majority of Saudis are decent people who are welcoming and friendly. You refuse to see that and that you demonise them ALL, every single one of them because they are from Saudi Arabia. Ridiculous, but a common opinion on ATS, so rest assured, you are in good company in here.

Thanks for the lively discussion.

Oh and as we know every follower of any religion follows it to the letter right? Christians never sin etc..everything is black and white..Therefore every single Wahhabi in Saudi is a follower to the letter of the religious text..no exceptions. Every single one is a barbarian. Who will chop your head off in a second. Never mind that my experience is different to that. Who cares right? What do I know. ..
edit on 19-4-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Not arguing with you anymore. Your last post isnt worth it. I just want you know you clearly can't understand the simple point I'm making. I can only assume it's your bias against muslims (whether you accept that you have one or not is irrelevant ) is blocking your common sense, which is all I was ever preaching anyway. That the majority of Saudis are decent people who are welcoming and friendly. You refuse to see that and that you demonise them ALL, every single one of them because they are from Saudi Arabia. Ridiculous, but a common opinion on ATS, so rest assured, you are in good company in here.

Thanks for the lively discussion.

Oh and as we know every follower of any religion follows it to the letter right? Christians never sin etc..everything is black and white..Therefore every single Wahhabi in Saudi is a follower to the letter of the religious text..no exceptions. Every single one is a barbarian. Who will chop your head off in a second. Never mind that my experience is different to that. Who cares right? What do I know. ..

Not worth replying yet you reply.

Your just mad because you love these Wahhabi's who subjugate their women even though they have polite manors to strangers.

Your just being obtuse here man. Yeah 99 percent of people who follow radical religious fundamental religions follow the rules. Wahhabi's are seen as radicals by many Muslims. Many of the Muslims I know don't like wahhabi culture. Yet here you are justifying their insanity.

It's people like you that can't differenciate different kinds of beliefs that put moderate Muslims in danger not only to the west who then believes all Muslims act like this but also to the ones fighting for reform that get executed

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Here some hateful Muslim remarks for you.
muftah.org...

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
If you lost a loved one on 9/11, you will soon be able to sue Saudi Arabia for their death. #NYC #USCongress #9/11 #NEVERFORGET #EVER

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Any way to fix it yet?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Negatory! Justice is not an option.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Here is something to consider and they just released this:

Saudi Arabia holds 3/4's of a trillion dollars in US debt. This could be a serious game changer if they want to put economic pressure on the USA, to include oil and starting to either raise the prices going into the USA or even to sell it off to other countries and start to divest itself from the US.

www.msn.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join