It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia Warns of Economic Fallout if Congress Passes 9/11 Bill

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Guess it's time to hit the self destruct button on those f-16's.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Does this mean they will stop sucking America dry, so their retarded children stop painting Lambos stupid mirror colored and ironically run them past the point they need an oil change and burn up?

God, I hope so.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
911/JFK/The Liberty = rock and a hard place =US$$ = Deep State and TPTB = NWO= one world government ....... its the little horn stupid :>)
edit on 16-4-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: jhn7537

redistribute all their assets

"redistribute" Orwellian; definition: Theft, steal, non-payment etc etc

Sure, whatever definition works for you... The Saudi kingdom doesn't mesh with western customs/values and never will. Not sure why we protect them. Oh, never mind, I do know why.... Now, if they want to try to ruin us, economically speaking, we will come right back after them.. Isn't it only logical to go after the people who are trying to cripple you?

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I always loved that part in the official 911 report:

122. David Aufhauser interview (Feb. 12, 2004).We have found no evidence that Saudi Princess Haifa al Faisal provided any funds to the conspiracy, either directly or indirectly

It's the only sentence where they mention the princess and I wondered: Why is it necessary to mention it at all?
They did not mention all the other people, who were not involved - including me. So why did they think it was necessary to put this into the report?

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
of course, I kind of have the feeling that our economy is failing anyways, and countries have been dumping our treasury notes at record levels anyways.
this could very well just be the gov't creating itself a scapegoat to blame for when it comes crashing down.
I mean which will sound better, saudi declared economic war on us because we wanted justice for their part in 9/11 and it collasped the economy,
or gee, we're sorry, but our economic policies, along with the too big to fail bank's illegal and fraudulent activities has has come back to bite us in the .... and well, we're talking your savings, your iras, and basically everything we can to save ours and our buddies arses?

either way, but well, I think I need to hit the bank and take out a little bit of money, just in case. not that I have much, but I just need enough in it to pay some bills, and there's no reason to have more than that in it anyways?

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Just what America needs...blackmail by Saudi Arabia.

Better send the Bush boys back out there to kiss the King's backside a bit more.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Not just Eddie.

My memory and/or conditioning of just how awesome America was as a child stemmed from Desert Storm. So let us not forget Storm'in Norman Shwartscoff!

....didn't they make a baseball card and action figure of him?

If it wasn't for him and that war. Bah, the manipulation wreaks and gets tiresome. Not unlike the current presidential elections.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Siddharta
I always loved that part in the official 911 report:

122. David Aufhauser interview (Feb. 12, 2004).We have found no evidence that Saudi Princess Haifa al Faisal provided any funds to the conspiracy, either directly or indirectly

It's the only sentence where they mention the princess and I wondered: Why is it necessary to mention it at all?
They did not mention all the other people, who were not involved - including me. So why did they think it was necessary to put this into the report?

*waves hand before you*

"These are not the terrorists you are looking for."

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
a reply to: StallionDuck

No one in the ME nor in the Arab nor Moslem world benefited from 9/11.

Then they shouldn't have danced in the streets.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Saudi has been doing an economic hack job on us for the last year. Why do you think that the gasoline prices have been so low? They are causing the gas/oil companies here in the US to go bankrupt by keeping prices so low the US companies go out of business.

This is acceptable to our present administration because this is a goal of the American left. They want to kill our coal, natural gas and energy producers.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

They were Israelis....

Let's avoid revisionism if we can please.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: Bone75

They were Israelis....

Let's avoid revisionism if we can please.

Who were chased all over New York, arrested and then released. Immediately flew back home to Israel...to a hero's welcome no doubt.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

The Saudi's may threaten all they want, but let's look at it realistically. Saudi Arabia's military is made up of 1980's era US equipment, if they get cut off from US arms, they will be overthrown by neighbors in less than a decade. I think the house of saud is trying to play the oil strong-arm, yet they seem to forget who the world's largest producer now is. It's probably the wahhabism they teach rather than actual education causing this oops on their part.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Bomb them.

Not the people just the Royal house.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this yet; but in Canada the new PM has refused to back down on a deal with Saudi Arabia made by the previous government.

I can't stand the spineless actions of the current PM on this, and his response on the matter is that he is sure the MILITARY equipment we sent will not be used to oppress people.

Given their track record...really ?

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Thinking about it again maybe this princess really was not involved.
They did not say that the others of the house of Saud were not involved.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta

There you go.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Bomb them.

Not the people just the Royal house.

Don't you try this all the times and hit more innocent civilians than thugs?
I would suggest you don't invite them to the next game of golf or close all McDonald's in Saudi Arabia in revenge.
edit on 16-4-2016 by Siddharta because: Had hard tzimes to decide between a or e

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
In my opinion, they flew them out because they didn't want the public to know they had nothing to do with it. This warning of economic crisis is basically them trying not to be solidified as a scapegoat for our own atrocities. Plus, hasn't too much time passed for any legal repercussions anyway?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join