It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians, Jesus will accept your ignorance, but why not do better

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
People, true intelligence does not depend upon IQ alone. This is why years ago I brought forth the deeper preset that makes up all intelligence by suggesting quotients such as PQ, SQ, EQ and so on.... Physical Quotient, Spiritual Quotient, Emotional Quotient. Stop limiting yourselves so much and basing intelligence upon IQ and ego..... as in my IQ is higher than yours neener neener neener. Really? Such behaviors suggests a person is extremely lacking in EQ, think about it.

a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ChloeTTR

This is actually a rather well thought out thread. No doubt you will get some negative input but I wholeheartedly agree that Christians rarely read any scripture that is outside of the 66 "authorized" books.

Not even Apocryphal Judeo-Christian books. Enoch is getting popular but there is so much more if you look. Besides the enormous amount of Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha you have the Zohar, a commentary on Torah that is excellent and you have the Quran. Hindu scripture is amazing too although I have only read a tiny bit it was as good as any Bible story.

Egyptian book of the dead, Corpus Hermeticum, Greek philosophy for a time was the religion of some Greeks who adapted all known wisdom to a Greek understanding.

Not all but a great deal of Christians think if it isn't in the Bible and it is spiritual it is from Satan, as is everything else besides Christianity. It is funny.
edit on 3-6-2016 by Szarah because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join