It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders talks about income inequality in America...from the Vatican?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

My first unique impression of him that I had was when I watched a video of other politicians talking about him. The all just kind of chuckled and basically dismissed him as this crazy idealistic guy that because he didn't "Play the Game" nobody really paid attention to. Yet they all agreed he was honest and true to his cause and they respected him for it. But they all just kind of had the attitude of "Well, he is probably what we should have in office running things, but that's not how things are and that's not what is going to get me money or power so we all just sell out and ignore crazy guys like him."

It not only peaked my interest in Sanders but disappointed me even more that so many in office had absolutely no principles they wouldn't sell out on. They all seemed to respect Sanders and what he represented but saw that in the end it didn't "pay off" the way they wanted and therefore just considered him as the last true honest man that would soon be gone and wouldn't be a reminder of what sell outs they were.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I think you might want to word that a bit more carefully. Wouldn't that statement make Ted Cruz a decent human being?

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

I think you might want to word that a bit more carefully. Wouldn't that statement make Ted Cruz a decent human being?

Shh! Don't ruin the narrative...

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

What are you talking about? Is this your best shot? My taxes are not an issue. What is an issue is the one who wants to RAISE TAXES on everyone. He is suggesting a new payroll tax and once that is ingrained it will NOT be repealed and you all swallow it like a 5 dollar hooker.

My point about the Vatican was....he could have spent his time better. I may support Trump but if he is not nominated i sure as hell will not vote for the GOP shill. So, it Hillary is not put up and it is Bernie, I am a potential voter. Not saying I would but I research ALL candidate and not only the ones who you seem to pucker up for.

He FLEW his entire family to Rome, a couple thousand miles away from where he is campaigning, to rally against Capitalism. Really? A waste. If he was who I was looking at as a DNC I would say it was a waste.

Stop trying to just hate and honestly look at maybe the why. If not, not an issue, but it is there in plain sight....

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

i guess. but i dont regard that as inequality. you should get paid what you earn. you earn alot and you can start a business. you start a business and you make jobs. free market capitalism FTW.

the alternative is communism, where we rely on bureaucracy to create jobs. and we all know bureaucracy doesn't do jack sh1t.
edit on 17-4-2016 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join