It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Common Sense ends... a treatise...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
There comes a time, when we have to question EVERYTHING that we have been told. Why? It is all lies.

Our government no longer fears us... “We the People” no longer exists. The politicians sell us out, and the mainstream media sells the narrative. The saddest part of this, is that MOST people buy what is being sold.

CNN, MSNBC, FOX all report the same thing, so it must be true... or is it?

Maybe it is time to ask where the mainstream media gets its information... are they “reporting”, or “narrating”?

We are at the precipice... our freedom is at stake. Not just one of us... all 300 million of us.

We are sold on partisan politics... Dems vs. Repubs... and where has that gotten us? NOWHERE.

MAYBE it is time that we elect representatives that are NOT career politicians. Career politicians have DESTROYED our Republic (YES, the United States is NOT a Democracy... we are a Constitutional Republic.)

We are a Republic that has been consistently been lied to... for decades... and WE ARE DONE!

Our election process sucks. Criminals like H. Clinton get all of the “super-delegates”... Why?

Money.

Ted Cruz gets support, because the establishment really fears D. Trump... again...

Money.

Money rules... and we lose...

Our Government no longer represents us. They represent themselves. They fight over their rights to OUR tax dollars. What right do they have to rip us off? The rights that WE gave them! We vote away our rights every election, and they get rich. We get screwed in the process; that is politics.

Yet, we vote the establishment in every 4 years, and complain later. Why? Because we leave our independent thought to the media... and we complain about the process on ATS... to what end?

It is time to break the mold.

It is time for all Americans to stand up... and stand against the status quo. It is time to take back our independence...

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Ummm...

According to this...Dr. of Journalism from Germany...

Your absolutely right in your assessment...I also totally agree with the rest of the points you made...

Edit to add:...The only slight disagreement I would have is with your thread title...I personally feel that common sense has yet to show it's head...

YouSir
edit on 15-4-2016 by YouSir because: I wanted to...

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
You forgot about the other 7+ billion of us. When my share is ready give me a ring a ding. lol

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kenzohattori69

Most of the world's economies are driven by the U.S. economy... and that is by design...

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I really wish I didn't agree with you. I really do. But suffering comes from resisting reality, so here we are. Count me in sir, whats the plan?

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
ATS is built on the premise of "Deny Ignorance"... yet, how many of us post ignorant threads?

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
ATS is built on the premise of "Deny Ignorance"... yet, how many of us post ignorant threads?

What are you attempting to admit to; (posted threads) that backfired were duds or just ignorant in conception?
edit on 15-4-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

It is time for all Americans to stand up... and stand against the status quo. It is time to take back our independence...

I empathize ... I really do.

If Americans stand up, the military will take over and enforce a dictatorship. You don't want today's military in that role ... I assure you. 0bama has cleaned out any (and every) one who might be inclined to restore the Republic and put the Constitution first.

If the military doesn't take over ... we'd probably be nuked out of existence by the Chinese or the Russians.

There's no other way it happens.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

If you have to ask that question, it has already been answered in your own mind. You hate Republicans. Just say it... I am TIRED of all of the political bull# involved. That is how they divide us... and how people like you perpetuate the myth of racial division. Sickening.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

If the military doesn't take over ... we'd probably be nuked out of existence by the Chinese or the Russians.
There's no other way it happens.

Unless its a screw up. Missile targeted backwards (to the source of launch) or miss identified Madagascar as United States. Or Russia as China, North Korea targets the innocent Philippines or China and Russia as hot targets. Communication malfunction. All missiles aimed accidentally at the MOON.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

You hate Republicans. Just say it...

Mac ... you owe vet an apology. He's a pretty conservative fellow. I wouldn't label him anything though. Certainly not a 'hater' of Republicans.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I am a retired Air Force Master Sergeant. 99% of the U.S. military will REFUSE to fire on U.S. Citizens. Obama has tried to change that, but to no avail. You can fire as many of us as you want, but the U.S. military will not back a totalitarian government... EVER

Unless they usurp the Constitution... then we are screwed.

edit on 15-4-2016 by madmac5150 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Only 1 thing to point out:

With those 3 , the event may be the same , but the truth is subjective.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

If you have to ask that question, it has already been answered in your own mind. You hate Republicans. Just say it... I am TIRED of all of the political bull# involved. That is how they divide us... and how people like you perpetuate the myth of racial division. Sickening.

I will say it; I am a Republican and I love the values we stand for (to conserve and preserve the Morals and Ideology the Constitution/Bill of Rights represents). People like me persist.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

I will say it; I am a Republican and I love the values we stand for (to conserve and preserve the Morals and Ideology the Constitution/Bill of Rights represents). People like me persist.

And thank God folks like you do exist...

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I remember Katrina. Common sense was Not present. There were military forces clearly violating the Constitution on illegal orders issued by their superior officers. Had Soldiers been fired upon by the civilian populace, Soldiers would have returned fire. They were Very prepared to do so. What there was no preparation for ... was stopping.

What guy in uniform wouldn't back
??

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

You hate Republicans. Just say it...

Mac ... you owe vet an apology. He's a pretty conservative fellow. I wouldn't label him anything though. Certainly not a 'hater' of Republicans.

Never been called out before (keeping all things under my hat, hold the cards close to the chest). I am surprised one would 'label' another stranger (danger?) with such ease of certainty. Thank you Snarl.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I am just waiting for he fallout of all this dumb crap. I mean seriously how much as a American can i take? There has to be others like me?

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired
I am just waiting for he fallout of all this dumb crap. I mean seriously how much as a American can i take? There has to be others like me?

There will be a day... it is coming, and I fear that it is coming soon. They will push too far, and Americans WILL push back.

Americans will fight for our freedoms, because that is what free citizens do.

Anyone that wants to press that issue can deal with the millions of Americans that own firearms, and are willing to use them.
edit on 15-4-2016 by madmac5150 because: AAAAAARGH

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Snarl

I am a retired Air Force Master Sergeant. 99% of the U.S. military will REFUSE to fire on U.S. Citizens. Obama has tried to change that, but to no avail. You can fire as many of us as you want, but the U.S. military will not back a totalitarian government... EVER Unless they usurp the Constitution... then we are screwed.

The Marines are "The Presidents OWN" (have been so since 1775); and will not come to the aid or back an "Unhinged Commander In Chief" in the attempt to overthrow this government. The Marines are held to 5 divisions for a reason (guard the President, ships). He can send the Marines anywhere without an act of Congress. Who are the Marines and why do they exist: to Uphold the Constitution under 'whatever President' if the other Armed Forces demonstrate a coup detat to take over the Government and is why called "The Presidents OWN". These are murky waters.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join