It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Using Small Doses of Martial Law

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout
Now, would you mind answering my question?

And what about the countless other atrocities committed by dirty, lying, backstabbing, corrupt jack-booted thugs?

Here you go. What is this, the fourth or fifth time i have asked it?

Just trying to keep the conversation moving and all. No one joined ATS for a vocabulary lesson, you know.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Posted by cavscout
And what about the countless other atrocities committed by:
  • dirty
  • lying
  • backstabbing
  • corrupt
  • jack-booted thugs?

Well, that's quite a litany of descriptive terms.

That's also an open-ended question. Shall we go back to the annals of time, such as when that "dirty, lying, backstabbing, corrupt, jack-booted thug" named Cain slew Abel, or is there a different point in history in which you wish to begin?

Do you want to discuss when the Roman authorities (the equivalent of our American law enforcement officers) nailed Christ to a cross??? Or is that also too far back in history?

Maybe you'd like to start when a separatist movement began in this country. A group of citizens, such as yourself, decided that they didn't like our government, so they began complaining.
Some of them even had the audacity to conspire against our government -- and they planted the seeds of revollution which, when germinated, resulted in a division within our country. Those citizens who were loyal to our government fled to Canada -- while the traitors actively began to resist our government, with George Washington being one of them. Is that also too far back in history to discuss???

There are atrocities galore in the history of humankind. Which "dirty, lying, backstabbing, corrupt, jack-booted thugs" are you referring to?

If you do a little bit of research, you will find that the freedoms that you now enjoy are unprecedented, even exceeding the freedoms that the Roman citizenss experienced a couple of thousand years ago (the freedoms that they had were unheard of). Never before in the recorded history of humankind have people experienced the freedoms that many Americans now take for granted.

Having said that... I must go. I will be working until late tomorrow night.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 04:37 AM
link   

No one has accused you of being paranoid.

yxboom if you read the previous posts you would see that shots accused me of being paranoid.all one has to do is look at your icon to see where you're coming from....nuff said

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Posted by Drew Da General
yxboom if you read the previous posts you would see that shots accused me of being paranoid.all one has to do is look at your icon to see where you're coming from....nuff said

Don't worry Drew Da General. Everything is going to be okay.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
i would advise against mocking me mason boy....

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Posted by Drew Da General
i would advise against mocking me mason boy....

Thank you kindly for the free advice. It will be duly considered.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Drew Da General,

I would suggest laying off Yxboom. He has proved himself more intelligent than you, time, and time again. You have made false statements, and he has torn them apart. Stop being a sore loser; life is too short to hold grudges. One only needs to look at your punctuation and spelling to ascertain that you must be one of those that I mention here.

Again, lay off Yxboom.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The personal snipes will stop right now.

chill people

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
This is drew da general I forgot my password so I am having Lee pass this message on.First off let me apologize in advance amuk.Waternorth disrespected me and i'm not letting that stand.Now with that being said let me proceed to respond to waternorth.

Your boyfriend yxboom is old enough to stick up for himself or is he...?.You call my statements false well you never been in any of these situations so all I can say is come to my neighborhood and see how it is if not shut the hell up and stop accusing me of being a liar.You claim he is more intelligent than I.well listen here sonny jim grammar,punctuation,and spelling dont prove your intelligence.People could have bad grammar but be a genius in another field.By the way there's nothing wrong with my spelling.I could sit here and type all these big fancy words but I choose not to.I like to keep it short and simple.You throw me into a group of stereotypes which makes you a hypocrite.You don't even know me and you throw me into a category of stereotypes.Another thing I'm not a teenager I'm 20 years old and you are younger than me so have some respect for your elders because you got some growing up to do. now the snipes can stop ehhhhhhh

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
The personal snipes will stop right now.

chill people

Quoted for effect.

(Side note: You telling me to respect my elders makes you a hypocrite, too; along with your comment about my age, makes it discrimination. Do not even think about responding to this message. If you want to continue this discussion, U2U me.)

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This will stop NOW. If you have a problem with it or each other carry it to U2U.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Cops are our friends.

Why else would we call them when we need them??? Would you call your enemy to help you???

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   

(Side note: You telling me to respect my elders makes you a hypocrite, too; along with your comment about my age, makes it discrimination. Do not even think about responding to this message. If you want to continue this discussion, U2U me.)

What I said is in no way discrimatory or makes me a hypocrite.It's true you are young you are still a teenager so there are many things you haven't learned about or experienced.Right away you jumped the gun claiming I was a hypocrite.You're just another teenager that thinks the world is against them.Amuk feel free to lock the thread because I said all I needed to say and made people aware of what was going on.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   
GOOD GOD! U2U! This post has had some good debate in it, just U2U me, please. Don't ruin the thread.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Why a u2u waternorth?Are you afraid of others voicing their opinions?This is a public discussion forum why not let everyone be in on it?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew Da General
Why a u2u waternorth?Are you afraid of others voicing their opinions?This is a public discussion forum why not let everyone be in on it?

I think he is saying carry the bickering to U2Us and I agree. Lets stay on the topic

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Amuk I am not the one that went off topic.Waternorth attacked me first and insulted me.I never said one word to her/him.I was simply defending myself.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew Da General
Amuk I am not the one that went off topic.Waternorth attacked me first and insulted me.I never said one word to her/him.I was simply defending myself.

I dont care who started it, this aint grade school, from this point forward stick to topic or be warned.

EVERYBODY.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowXIX

You want 1 example, ok how about TERRY Vs. Ohio and the 4th amendment. Any citizen approached in public has the right to refuse to speak or listen to any and all peace officers unless that officers has probable cause that such citzen has commited or is about to commit to breaking the law. The supreme court ruled that a police officer cannot force you to idendify yourself and cannot detain you unless there is probable cause in the comission of a crime. You have the right to not self incriminate under the 5th amendment. I have seen these rights pushed aside through force, coercion and threats of punishment of jail time.

That is illegal under the US constitution which trumps all state laws, it was just reevaluated with again recently. Any and all police departments that violate the 4th amendment must be sued immediatly and made to pay the highest price for violating the 4th and 5th amendment.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
im going through the exact same thing. i walk 4-7 miles a day usually to get to school and i get harassed by cops. it sucks having to go to court and have the cops lie for each other.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join