It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the Beast is your Smartphone not Implants

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Smartphones are not the mark of the beast. The mark will be implanted in your hand or forehead, according to the bible.

I would not be remotely surprised if the mark utilizes RFID chips, though.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAllTheSame

Tefillin. It's what the guy's referring to with the forehead and hand comment.

What are tefillin, what do they look like, where do you wear them, and what do they signify? Combine that with the then colloquial use of 'charagma' and you've got it.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I and the Apple symbol is the forbidden fruit. Knowledge at your fingertips

a reply to: gmoneystunt

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
The point of Revelation's "mark of the beast" is that it demonstrates commitment to loyalties hostile to the Biblical God.
I'm wondering how owning a smart-phone fulfils this function. Is it one of the terms and conditions of ownership?- "the purchaser is now contracted to deny Jesus and follow the antichrist"?

The system of the beats is the mark of the beast. All those embedded in that current paradigm, trained from childhood to be ambitious successful, have lots of money and stuff. Those people serve the system of the beast.

Can't serve money and God.

Render unto Caesar what belongs to him. Whose face is on this coin? It belongs to him.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It's amazing how many things people claim are actually the mark of the beast. When the actual mark of the beast hits everyone will know it. And it will be exactly like the Bible says. You won't be able to buy or sell anything without it.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
The point of Revelation's "mark of the beast" is that it demonstrates commitment to loyalties hostile to the Biblical God.
I'm wondering how owning a smart-phone fulfils this function. Is it one of the terms and conditions of ownership?- "the purchaser is now contracted to deny Jesus and follow the antichrist"?

Actually...yes. People who are smartphone addicts (a lot of people) become rude and ignore other people. They are more self-centered and narcissistic. For kids, it takes away their school time (learning and education), their play time (exercise) it leads to bad eating habits as does too much TV, but TV has been far replaced by smartphones. It has increased bullying and hate especially among the young. It has become a babysitter to parents who don't want to parent and therefore, allow their children to become latch-key kids. It causes social divides when person A can't afford as nice a phone for their kids as person B. That can lead to other financial problems which we know lead to marriage and family problems.

So I would say YES...loudly. The smartphone does lead to ignoring the preaching of Jesus and a closer relationship with the evils of the world.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Google Chrome logo is numbered six-hundred sixty six. Open browser on the phone, and the number of the beast is in your palm. Focus your eyes to see your faces' reflection, and the logo appears on your forehead.

I find this Revelation eerily relevant, despite my not being a church-goer.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I have an Android.... So, am I in the clear? Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join