It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the Beast is your Smartphone not Implants

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
You can turn off NFC so it wont broadcast your NFC. You can do that by going to menu > system settings > more> NFC off. That doesn't mean you cant be tracked, it only means it is only not broadcasting.

Passive tags have practical read distances ranging from about 11 cm (4 in) with near-field (ISO 14443), up to approximately 10 meters (33 feet) with far-field (ISO 18000-6) and can reach up to 600 feet (183 meters) when combined with a phased array.
www.rfiddenied.com...

That's when if off and not broadcasting. That's with technology we only know to exist. While technology gets better our security gets worse. These RFID chips are a bad idea. Then they force it on bank, passport and drivers license card holders if you choose to have one.
Everyone should pretty much have a smartphone by then. Its normally located on the back plate of the battery. Its called NFC. Its either circular, square or rectangle.

Can we put an end to this?

Recent related thread:
How do you feel about your DL having an RFID chip in it tracking your every move???
Atm Cards With Chip

edit on 15-4-2016 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt
The point of Revelation's "mark of the beast" is that it demonstrates commitment to loyalties hostile to the Biblical God.
I'm wondering how owning a smart-phone fulfils this function. Is it one of the terms and conditions of ownership?- "the purchaser is now contracted to deny Jesus and follow the antichrist"?

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

You do understand that NFC stands for Near Field Communication? The word that should stand out is NEAR.

It's not a tracking chip.
It's not RFID.

It's used for wireless purchases (think about pinless credit cards that you hold in front of the machine), amongst other things.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

That fingerprint idea is sooo easy to beat, even a child could do it!

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

Nope, I can still commerce without a cell phone.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

If one were to believe in biblical things then the mark of the beast would certainly be equivalent to a smart phone.

If one were to believe in the bible that is.

What sense can we make of a story from an agnostic or even atheist point of view about religion though? Hey, ya gotta ask, right?

edit on 15-4-2016 by Jonjonj because: deleteriousness

edit on 15-4-2016 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
What happens to those of Us that don't have a cell phone? Are We like all the people that did good deeds but aren't allowed into Heaven when Jesus comes back? I guess We get to cruise around w/Buddha and Gandhi because they aren't let in either.. At least that is what the guy who came to My door and handed Me a pamphlet that was colored like a comic book told Me. I should've known it was 'non-positive' when My Lil Shorty (female old Weimaraner) started barking and She never barks unless She needs to go 'potty' Wait, maybe She was trying to tell me something...

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

On the question of what will happen to you: You will go to Samsung hell, unless you were an apple person, in which case you will go to a place called Adam's throat.

Your dog will be fine.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

600 feet is not near. They track people in foreign borders with it

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

What does this have to do with a fingerprint?

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Hmmm. Thanks for contributing!

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Elton

Yeah, better to avoid cellphone, Reminds me of Jesse Ventura

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
How come I got a #ey Huawei Chinese koodoo mark of the beast? Did I do something wrong?

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
When we first automated our library and installed barcodes, THEY were the sign of the beast. I received one very eruditely written letter explaining all this and asking that the person's listing and barcode be removed from our record system. The person assured me he would be checking back to see if we had really done it.

When we began to transition to RFID chips for both materials and patron cards--same thing. THAT was the "mark of the devil," and several fundamentalists refused to participate. They were also quite convinced that nefarious PTB could sit outside with RFID readers and discover what books they had checked out, even though the RFID tag number required a non-existent index to tie it to the book. It was the principle of the thing.

Yes, people actually believe this stuff.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

If they only believed this it would not really be a problem, It is the fact that not only do they believe it, but actually propogate it as fact, this is the problem in my opinion. There are many people who will believe whatever they are told through no fault of their own, they are simply easily convinced.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

In your opinion is this thread fact or fiction?

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Huh,

I made sure to order all my business cards with NFC chips embedded into the paper. Just tap your phone to my business card and all my contact info pops up on your screen. It's cool.

If it's the Devil's handiwork, it's good handiwork.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt

In your opinion is this thread fact or fiction?

In my opinion this thread is not only fiction R.E. the premise of a "mark of the beast" scenario, it is also dishonest because it has used the basic premise of a "conspiracy theory" mentality to gain traction.

Why not just report what it is? Why not say something like "cell phones track everybody, but it is the price we have to pay for what we want, if we don't want to keep in touch with people we can stop using them"?

edit on 15-4-2016 by Jonjonj because: addition

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Its interesting technology. I just don't feel comfortable around it. Maybe its just me

NFC and RFID both operate at the 13.56 MHz frequency.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I guess because people consider RFID chips the mark of the beast

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join