It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In light of recent earthquales in Japan - David Wilkerson Prophecy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

The United States is going to experience in the future the most tragic earthquakes in its history. One day soon this nation will be reeling under the impact of the biggest news story of modern times. It will be coverage of the biggest most disastrous earthquake in history.

It will cause widespread panic and fear, Without a doubt, it will become one of the most completely reported earthquake ever. Television networks will suspend all programming and carry all day coverage.

Another earthquake , possibly in Japan may precede the one that I see coming here. There is not the slightest doubt in my mind about this forthcoming massive earthquake in our continent.

I am not at all convinced that this earthquake will take place in California. In fact, I believe it is going to take place where it is least expected. This terrible earthquake may happen in an area that is not known as an earthquake belt. It will be so high on the Richter scale that it will trigger two other major earthquakes.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: watchman13

As long as it's not near the New Madrid fault. There would be MAJOR damage if New Madrid erupted, AND it's near the Mississippi River and some nuclear plants.
edit on 15-4-2016 by lostbook because: word change

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Oh the GD Video says error for moi..

Will add this one, beware its super GLoom Dooom

edit on 15 4 2016 by skywatcher44 because: Added Youtube.

edit on 15 4 2016 by skywatcher44 because: Changed.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

As long as it's not near the New Madrid fault. There would be MAJOR damage if New Madrid erupted, AND it's near the Mississippi River and some nuclear plants.

Weird ones in Oregon maybe Lakeview ones.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Ive been watching those too. Something about it, makes me feel very uneasy. I read somewhere that they were planning on experimenting with pumping water into a non active volcano to create energy in Oregon. The area looks to have a lot of wells of some kind. If that is true, then I can see how it could cause a lot of small equakes. Or a huge explosion. You have to ask: Man or Morons?

edit on 15-4-2016 by misskat1 because: correction

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
15 miles west of Topeka, KS. 9/27/2016

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I suppose God revealed this?
Now please send money...,
God is omnipotent ......just cant seem to handle money well....

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Nobody's safe, not on land, not in the sky, nor the sea. Disaster can happen anywhere. It doesnt stop me from enjoying life though. We're all gonna be dead anyway.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Well, it's possible that now is a time for earthquakes, especially in slip faults, as in the Japan's two rough earthquakes, and if there are any kind of external means that could force the Earth to expand and contract the crust in some manner more than usual..if there is such a thing, and there are some people thinking that way. I would need to do a heck more exploring to make such a connection though.
And I should add, nothing to do with visions per se.

edit on 15-4-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Comon Mother Earth....DEEP BREATHLY !

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Let me predict the prediction is correct. As the US has scattered major fault lines , yes there will be a major earthquake.Fact . Not so much what I am concerned with. The Yellowstone Caldera will erupt one day. Fact. Lets hope humankind is on another planet by then.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I'm going with bandersnatch & aphron....... And on a parallel note, those who believe in Atlantis write of how it went down in a days time.....

Another scenario often spoken of in theological circles is how there is no mention of the United States in Apocalyptic times, you know, Gog, Magog. Many wonder why ? What if it sank like Atlantis supposedly did before the End times events.

Actually the last couple days I have been pondering... what if Japan virtually sunk into the sea ? They say the walls they have found underwater were once above water.... well of course.. but appear to sunk in ancient times, or at least Japan's pre-history. Then there was that whole oceanic shelf that sluffed off further down the Pacific Ring of Fire area a few years ago. I think it was called the Sumatra-Andaman earthquake.
edit on 15-4-2016 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Chicago? 9.4?

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiffWellington

Any reason why you say that? That's practically on my parents' doorstep and would be my worst nightmare. They live in a 130+ year old limestone farmhouse.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: BiffWellington

Any reason why you say that? That's practically on my parents' doorstep and would be my worst nightmare. They live in a 130+ year old limestone farmhouse.

That's just what popped into my head.

I'm sure your parents will be fine. I've only seen the future once in my life.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Just more worship god or go to hell.
god Made the hell! and he makes the fear...

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Being a prophet myself

I feel the pain of all the legit people who are shunned

Bible wisely states that a prophet even a legit one will not have recognition in his life

Nope

We do it for the money LOL

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ChloeTTR

I guess that's why prophet rhymes with profit.

A fool and his money and all that..

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ChloeTTR

Same here, but without specifics in the prophesy, it is left to speculation.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I've had some dreams in the last few months where I'm looking out towards the ocean and I have this guy wrenching fear that something is coming.

I've had other dreams where it feels like it's a very large tsunami, perhaps created by a large earthquake.

Not everything in dreams are literal so it could mean something else, but I have found recently that a lot of my dreams have come to pass.

I'm actually very concerned that we have hit the time frame where all those dreams I've had in the past are converging.. I have seen some awful things to come, especially natural disasters.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join