It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We should thank Trump and Bernie Sanders for showing that the elections are fixed.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
We should thank Trump and Bernie Sanders for showing that the two party cartel's elections are fixed.

Thank you Donald Trump. Thank you Bernie Sanders. Thank you both for showing that the two major parties rig their nominee election.

If Trump gets more popular votes yet does not get the RNC nominee for president then it shows someone other than the people selected the RNC nominee for president. Will the delegates betray the voter and elect someone that did not get the most votes?

If Bernies loses to Hillary because of "super-delegates" then it shows the election was a total farce. Why can't Bernie start out with 250+ super-delegates?

Thank you both for showing us that the elections are a total sideshow.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

People have known forever that the 'popular' (read that peoples) vote doesn't matter anymore.

Yet, every four years we wipe our minds of this knowledge and dutifully get out the vote, one more time.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Yes , the 2 best candidates in the election with no way to win thanks to all the cards stacked against them
Pathetic excuse for an election system and it took these two to show us

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The popular vote never did matter the system was originally designed that way on purpose to prevent majority rules.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Yes, yes you should.

But as soon as the Presidential vote comes around, everyone will forget.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

People have known forever that the 'popular' (read that peoples) vote doesn't matter anymore.

Yet, every four years we wipe our minds of this knowledge and dutifully get out the vote, one more time.

The popular vote is never supposed to matter for the President. The presidency is not a representative position, it is an executive. It is supposed to be a selection by the States, not the People. We the People are supposed to be more concerned with who our Governor and State Legislature are. The Federal Government isn't supposed to be as intrusive to our lives as we have let it become.

And yes, the anger that is propping Bernie and Trump up are showing what the problem with a two-majority-party system creates.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I mean this is known. Voting doesn't matter.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Greetings-

For the sake of a discussion-

Aren't both these fellas also accused of being shills for Ms. Clinton? So the more info is tossed out the more mis-direction is applied to that info. I noticed this when I would log out of My Outlook™ e-mail account and hit a link from MSN™ and then go to "Comments" i.e. Trump denies He is a turd. Then the first comment would be something like "No way, if Bernie is elected we are toast, Comrade..." So are a bunch of threads as good as a few threads w/out someone losing their 'snip',. The politicians lie about the issues and now their 'Minions' (Serf class) argue amongst their Selves..

I think if more folks realized that when they argue w/another person about politics/politicians, there is more chance that they have something in 'common' (unity) w/the person they are arguing with, than that of the politician they are arguing ABOUT..

If it were legal and 'above board' I'd be willing to bet that Mr. Trump's financials will have increased since He took this undertaking, Mr. Sanders? He might actually give 2 squirts so He'll probably end up w/some incurable disease...

When does Game of Thrones start again???

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

You have got to be kidding me???????

No. Way.

I've been CERTAIN the two parties exploit their rules to choose their nominees since the DNC 'gifted' Obama with 59 Michigan delegates, in 2008. Before then, I strongly suspected from the 2000 election in Florida and the 2004 election in Ohio that the two parties were conspiring to create election crisis that would serve as a catalyst for election reforms enabling the two parties to hijack our election systems in those two major swing states.

Bernie and Trump are running for the democrat and republican parties. THAT MEANS THEY CANNOT BE TRUSTED. They are Establishment candidates, too. I don't give two sh*ts how they market themselves as outsiders.

They haven't shown me anything other than the lengths these two parties will go to in order to convince voters they run 'outsider' candidates sometimes.

I scoff. SCOFF! They do no such thing.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
We are a Banana Republic.......................

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Great, isn't it?

The chairwoman of the DNC (DWS) literally (that's literally literally, not figuratively literally) that the purpose of superdelegates was to impede or otherwise stop grassroots campaigns from being successful.
edit on 15/4/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
If it were legal and 'above board' I'd be willing to bet that Mr. Trump's financials will have increased since He took this undertaking, Mr. Sanders? He might actually give 2 squirts so He'll probably end up w/some incurable disease...

When does Game of Thrones start again???

Well, it appears that Mr. Sanders disclosed His taxes. He made less $ than Ms. Clinton made in 1 speech so yeah, I'd pick Mr. Sanders because the U.S. has been hemorrhaging Billion$ and He is the ONLY person that isn't wiping their balloon knot w/Ben Franklin's picture on those green threads...

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

That was blatant.

It is like they don't care anymore that we know. They just shove a candidate down our throat and tell us to shut up and sit down.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
And yet, time and time again, if you don't vote its your fault- even if you voted with the (losing) majority.

The madness won't end until the system collapses- the world central banks have achieved their goal of overtaking the last major power of the world. It took them a hundred years, though, and the children running things don't remember what the point of owning the world was in the first place was, because they weren't around when things were set in motion.

We're all just circling the drain, but we're all too busy staring up at the hairy butt with a "freedom" tattoo across its cheeks to take a good look around and assess our situation.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Here's the exact quote, for your view (dis)pleasure.

"Unpledged delegates exist really to make sure that party leaders and elected officials don’t have to be in a position where they are running against grassroots activists." - Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Pretty much confirms that it's rigged.

What no lions/lion tamers,clowns,bearded lady and unicycling jugglers?

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
We are a Banana Republic.......................

It's only become MORE true in the decades since it was released.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
originally posted by: John Rodger

John Rodger: Pretty much confirms that it's rigged. What no lions/lion tamers,clowns,bearded lady and unicycling jugglers?

Some one banana peel SLIPPED the other day on national television by saying this: (the truth) "the reason the electoral college/delegates are in place is to keep "A" Jessie Jackson type from becoming President". That translates to a Donald Trump on the conservative side; either rogue candidate of any party. Originally this was an attempt to protect the general populous vote from being polluted by Bosses, payoffs (dead people voting). What in fact happened was the popular vote was taken out the voting equation entirely. SMART MOVE.
edit on 15-4-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I was reading up on contested/brokered Republican conventions and more times than not the candidate going into the convention with the most delegates often doesn't end up coming out the winner.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I guess she was a conspiracy theorist.

Conspiracy kooks saying the RNC nominates the candidate and not the popular vote.

Democracy nutters.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join