It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mel Bundy Beaten, Starved, Tortured while being Unlawfully Imprisoned

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
You haven't lived if you haven't spent time in solitary.
I came out 30 lbs of muscle heavier and twice as mean.
Then I was released. Society was bettered for their efforts.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Sounds like you can't handle it. You threw a jab, got burnt in return, and now you're threatening me? That's very Loughner of you.

I guess I could come visit you if I ever take a flight to Crazy Town, USA. Population you.

Wow you are a terrible LIAR as well. All your poasts appear completely fabricated, straw man arguments with a total dedication to political diatribe.

"you threw a jab and got burnt in return? What kind of word garbage is that? Fabricated boloney

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
The BLM came to take the Bundy Ranch. This is for the communist Agenda 21.

I'm pretty sure it was to seize his business assets to settle a judgement against him for the illegal grazing and failure to pay fines.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

OK. Semi unrelated to your fantastic OP that I'm still digesting with the great links (for THIS reason)...

Has *anyone* else fallen down the rabbit hole that is Bruce Anthony Gorcyca DiMarco????? Also goes by Bruce Gorcyca, Anthony Gorcyca, Bruce DiMarco or Anthony DiMarco from the 8th link you posted afewthoughtsfrombruce.wordpress.com...

Which led me to this link ...... And man, it is quite the read whyunclesamhatesbruce.blogspot.com...

My brain is still spinning and I'm not sure what to think. I googled him and I found this webpage smearing him in china www.thebeijinger.com...

Which If even a drop of what he is saying is true in my second link, it would make some sense. Please forgive me for all the links but this is what I've been researching all evening now and I am fully engrossed. I feel like it's just the tip of the iceberg as well. Does anybody else share my sentiments??

I searched ATS for his full name but have yet to try all of the other versions of his name. I'm on mobile but when I have access to a computer and get a better understanding and perspective on the situation it may warrant me aurthoring my first thread.
edit on 17-4-2016 by Ilovemygreatdanes because: (no reason given)

TL;DR Basically this guy Is allegedly former Navy and whistle blew on things he witnessed, moved on in life and kept on ah' whistle blowin; in any and every field he was in. Ended up getting himself extradited from Canada to the US to serve out a hellish sentence on false and bogus charges (so he says).

Real shady stuff. So fascinating. A fantastic conspiracy read!

edit on 17-4-2016 by Ilovemygreatdanes because: posting on a phone is ruffff

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrThodt

The BLM came to take the Bundy Ranch. This is for the communist Agenda 21.

I'm pretty sure it was to seize his business assets to settle a judgement against him for the illegal grazing and failure to pay fines.

Yes of course. They had to justify it somehow. Please see my post on the Oregon standoff. There's always a fake reason why they want certain types of land adjacent to wilderness areas. Plus he said he would pay up if Im not mistaken, but they didn't let him. They wanted the land. What was the reason for beating and torturing? To teach lessons to ppl who go against the State?
edit on 18-4-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

What was the reason for beating and torturing?

As there was no beating or torture.... what are you on about?

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I have read the OP, thread and anything I could find on the net and can't find anything to suggest this OP isn't complete BS?

When you are beaten by the FBI...and 40 guys dressed as construction workers?...there are usually witnesses and charges and complaints filed..

Can't find any substance to these wild claims....made by Mel Bundy's wife? Not Bundy?..

My BS meter is just off the charts here...sorry

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Oh gee I thought that was the headline. Pardon me.....

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
What the hell have we allowed ourselves to become???

Here is my theory. That quote on the pic from your link. "Struggle against federal tyranny is a constitutional right".

Perhaps the federal gov't is either one under the control of the beast. Or a Higher Power either directly manipulates it to chastize people who aren't honoring the 10 Commandments. Taking their kids to church. Honoring the Sabbath. Respecting their role as role models to their children in taking their children to church.

Maybe when people aren't doing for their families that a Higher Power lets the Burea of Land Management make life tough for them. And they get ticked off rather than examine themselves and their lives and how they are leading their families spiritually or not.

I'd give them the benefit of the doubt, but they used armed force to take over that building. And that says to me that they are under the control of the beast when the use of arms is used in anything except self-defense protect one's life or person from great bodily harm. Protecting one's self from financial hardship from the Bureau of Land Management could be Divine chastisement.

They are free to leave this nation and set up camp somewhere else. No one was forcing them to stay. Maybe if they were doing spiritually what they should be doing to lead their families and their children the Burea of Land Management would have turned a blind eye to them and made life a bit easier financially because they the Bureau would have been inspired to do so.
edit on 21-4-2016 by Miracula2 because: added last paragraph

edit on 21-4-2016 by Miracula2 because: added the federal gov't lack of logic paragraph

edit on 21-4-2016 by Miracula2 because: removed content
extra DIV

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat
a reply to: redmage
a reply to: Ilovemygreatdanes
a reply to: Indigo5
a reply to: Miracula2

My apologies to all for not responding to your replies. The flu has really knocked me on my butt! I will respond when I can once again form coherent thoughts and sentences...

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Ilovemygreatdanes
a reply to: Indigo5
a reply to: Miracula2

My apologies to all for not responding to your replies. The flu has really knocked me on my butt! I will respond when I can once again form coherent thoughts and sentences...

I hope you feel well again very soon!!

I've kind of been looking for you for any other info to corroborate what Mel Bundy's wife said what was done to her husband.

There's the FBI - we are nice people and fight crime, and then there's the FBI we hear about that operates on a dark, covert level of being the strong arm of the White House.

No need to respond, just get well again! I'll catch up with you then.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Very very strange stuff just now...

I was searching for new information about the Bundys et al, and found a reference on the Bundy Ranch Facebook page about why they are fighting the discovery gag order:

Why Mike Arnold, Ammon, and Ryan Bundy Keep Fighting against the Discovery Gag Order: The government gets to selectively make comments adverse to the Oregon protesters while the protesters are silenced.

As Mike Arnold read from the Government’s own discovery in court, to Judge Brown, on the record, Sheriff Ward's own parents threatened Ryan Payne, not the other way around.

As Ryan Payne exercised his First Amendment rights and peacefully handed out fliers to Harney County ci... See More

I clicked "see more" but it just took me to a blank page (probably because I don't have a FB acct and wasn't logged in.) So I did a search using "Arnold law + cliven bundy + discovery gag order" and got links to the Bundy FB page, the Arnold Law Firm FB page, and the Arnold Law Firm website. I clicked on the Arnold Law Firm website and literally as I was reading it, the page reloaded itself to this:

404. That’s an error.

The requested URL /arnoldlawfirm/?_fb_noscript=1 was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

I reloaded the original link... same error page.

I clicked on the Google cache for each link... same error page.

When I feel up to it, I'm going to search on other-than-Google search engines and see what I come up with... or if you want to play with it and see what you find, you are more than welcome to... but I'm beat and done for the day...

Anyway, it would seem that there is a gag order in place against the defendants, which would explain MUCH!!!

p.s. Thanks for the well wishes... I should have listened to my body and stayed in bed... I'm just so sick of it all!
edit on 22-4-2016 by Boadicea because: added p.s.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I have a Facebook account but I refuse to log in and haven't for months. However, I can view pages such as this one which also gives updates on the prisoners. I came across it last week. Right now I am able to see the whole page but before there was a white covering which only allowed me to read so far down.

Brianna Bundy (Mel's wife) gave an interview this week, the link of which can be found on the archive page of KSDZ FM and which only opens up to a player in your system so I can't direct link it.

Lory Storm is still deeply involved in this whole saga and her updates can be found in the archives as well. The archives aren't dated, unfortunately, but I listened to her last "News Interview" last week.
edit on 22-4-2016 by tweetie because: added a few words

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

The Bundy's and ranchers like them have no honor. They will lie, steal, and cheat to get what they feel that they have "worked" for. I know too many of those "patriots" to believe otherwise.

Your 2nd amendment rights give you the power to keep and use guns, but if you rise up against the US, then you'll end up being a traitor and be dealt with accordingly. To pick up a gun and bring it to your protest is saying, "Hey, I don't believe in the power of my words, so I'm going to enforce those words with violence." Just because you don't like the way you've been treated is not a reason to brandish your weapons and doing so lessens your position.

I'm not a big fan of law enforcement, but I am a fan of the rule of law. Working through the system, though flawed, is the only proper and civilized way to get things done. The Bundy's feel that they've worked the land for so long that they deserve preferential treatment.

They picked their fight and they lost. The good news is that their occupation of federal land can go uninterrupted now. I'm genuinely impressed by how many nutjobs came to their cause, but the disenfranchisement of the US has been going on for a while now. Even so, it's not even 1% of 1% and their "mistreatment" at the hands of the BLM could be resolved by just playing by the rules. Cattle ranching can be VERY lucrative, but mismanagement of their resources is the reason why the Bundy's are in trouble. I have no sympathy for them.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Wow thanks for posting about the fb thing. Well, just yesterday I met a Libertarian attorney who is investigating the Bundy episode. He says Ammon was indeed in chains. This guy survived a snowstorm on a volcano recently and his story is really something. We talked briefly about Agenda 21 and land grabs. I told him I was grateful for people like him to defend liberty and we discovered we both have Revolutionary Patriots in our ancestry.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Schmoe1223

That's a great point, and true. I hate to admit it, but I've been guilty of this many times. If I can't identify with something or somebody, I move on and don't give it another thought.

I appreciate that. Thank you. I think we all have blindspots regarding others because we have no frame of reference or understanding of that perspective. But when we know better, we can do better.

We have to collectively change as a nation.

Yes! We have been knowingly and deliberately divided, as opposed to united, because it benefits the few rather than the many. But we can change our approach... perspective... attitudes... whatever it takes to understand that we really are in this together, and our strength is in our unity NOT in our divisions.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

This is why I had/have such an issue with Gitmo.

Many others shrugged off the torture since they "weren't Americans"...

I have always felt the same. There is no room for torture and abuse in either our military or justice systems. That WAS the foundation for what we so arrogantly referred to as our "exceptionalism." Once we stopped respecting and protecting the sanctity of life and person, we threw that away.

...but the first time I read about what was really happening there, it instantly took me back to the words of Pastor Martin Niemöller...

Me too. And not just in this instance. Pretty much any and every time we blame our fellow man/woman first, I think of these words. History may not necessarily repeat, but it definitely rhymes.

However, there is some hope that this is changing. Two psychologists who helped develop torture techniques for the CIA are being sued:

Judge won't dismiss lawsuit on harsh interrogation

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Yet again, ill say it in this thread as well. Im ready tomorrow if need be to put on comfortable shoes and take up arms with the group that should have formed in about Jan 2002 once Sept really started to not make sense.

While I appreciate and applaud your noble willingness to fight the good fight, I hope and pray that we can fight with our words and founding principles and prove that the "pen is mightier than the sword" so to speak. And add to that civil disobedience and a refusal to participate in commerce.

I would love to see a national strike, bringing government to its knees and forcing our public "servants" to actually and truly SERVE the public, as they have sworn to do, demanding specific reforms, with promises of further escalation if our demands are not met. Perhaps we start with one day of no one going to work... small businesses refusing to open... no one traveling or shopping or spending any $$ whatsoever. If the people are ignored, then it's two days, and protests across the country at government facilities -- city, county, state, federal. If the people are still ignored, then we move on to protests at major intersections and travel hubs (airports, bus and train depots, etc).

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

This thread was created in the language of the ancient hyperbolic right wing peoples.

Oh dear. There's that darn left/right paradigm raising its ugly head again. Sorry, but I don't play that game. I'm an equal opportunity political basher.

If that's how you read it, okay... but that's simply your language. It says everything about you and nothing about me... much less the issues raised herein.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Thank you for the links! For now, because I have limited data, I try to be a little picky and choosy about what videos/audios I watch/listen to. I'm working on changing that though -- and it can't be too soon!

Right now I am able to see the whole page but before there was a white covering which only allowed me to read so far down.

Strange stuff...

I see some interesting tidbits on your links so I may have more to say about that after I read more!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join