It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rap and Freemasonry

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I tried to verify if Leonard Howell was a Mason but no lodge number or supporting information comes up. The person you are linking to did not have anything I could investigate either.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mannegishi
I find it hard believing you teach moral, love and charity..

Yea, you caught me. It's all satanic rituals and eating kids.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Yea, you caught me. It's all satanic rituals and eating kids.

You left out the orgies.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Sahabi
Do you think there is a probability that Haile Selassie I's lineage to Solomon entitled him to some degree of select and/or secret conferment?

I do not think Haile Selassie is directly related to Solomon nor is there any way to prove that.

Well they hold that to be true,but Ethiopia have/had?? one of the oldest Hebrew community in the world, so old in fact that their practice seemed archaic by comparison , in any case it would be pretty darn hard to prove or disprove.
edit on 17-4-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi
Do you think there is a probability that Haile Selassie I's lineage to Solomon entitled him to some degree of select and/or secret conferment?

I do not think Haile Selassie is directly related to Solomon nor is there any way to prove that.

Without King Solomon's DNA, there is no way to definitively prove or disprove the Ethiopian Solomonic Dynasty. The strongest proof that we have is the genetic connection between Ethiopian and Levantine peoples, and the existence of the Beta Israel.

a reply to: enlightenedservant

I tried to verify if Leonard Howell was a Mason but no lodge number or supporting information comes up. The person you are linking to did not have anything I could investigate either.

I don't know the validity, but I have read that he was affiliated with the "Ancient Mystic Order of Ethiopia" and/or "Great Ancient Brotherhood of Silence", which were said to be offshoots of Prince Hall.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

I would think the burden of proof would be on those claiming such relations. Not the other way around.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

Gunplay??

Talk about a # that fell off...

File under;

REMEMBER ME - ad naseum.
edit on 17-4-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElOmen
Why do a lot of rappers affiliate themselves with masonry?
Theres tons of masonic references in rap music.
Just curious if anyone could explain this to me.

To 1 the Rap industry which was cored within the Urban community but grew internationally, was as with many other entertainment backgrounds within the entire music industry controlled internationally has over time became more aware of Masonic data, and its powers to influence...

So it seems now that many are more aware they are beginning to project the data into "receptive minds" the same way the masonic data was projected throughout the 80s within what some called Heavy Metal - Pop and also some Rap music back then love music also.

That music affected the style of clothes & hair worn the talk/language communicated between the younger groups back then the drugs and or in-toxins used brands of cigarettes and or alcohol purchased-consumed.

Just as if you move further into the Social pyramid schemes that program societies through sensory connections with ART, you begin to see the same influences in other forms of entertainment, like movies-books and even sports.

So it seems the more ART or intelligence you gain to influence masses throughout time SOME masonic data makes it through and is then shared or projected within the Musical arts...

1 is not sure if the more valid and or important Masonic and or Secret Society off world data is being even shared to the projectors and then their receptive minds or is it just the stuff that is more interest capturing to the projectors and their interest groups.

So its not a new game its just now the rappers are the new projectors, picked by same influencing international control mechanisms...
As a youth I learned to enjoy the music not take it too serious even if it was and FOLLOW MY OWN MIND. This helped to get around some of the programming back then.
I can imagine what the youth are being programmed into now

NAMASTE*******
edit on 4/17/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I would think the burden of proof would be on those claiming such relations. Not the other way around.

Touché! I enjoy researching a good mystery.

Another piece I stumbled across is that of Queen Gudit. It is said that her coup and rise to power in Ethiopia saw the destruction of ancient temples, churches, and manuscripts. It is believed that historical and genealogical documents tracing the lineage of Solomon and Sheba were lost during this period. The Hebrew-Israelite paternal descent of Ethiopians is not at all far fetched, considering the Bible alludes to about one thousand sexual partners of King Solomon, combined with the Levantine genetics of Ethiopia and Beta Israel.

The story seems to hold more weight than the claim that Windsor and other European Houses are descended from King David.

Burden of proof,.... but the circumstantial is significant.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I agree. It used to be the 5% nation, a radical splinter group of the nation of Islam that taught the black man was god but hip hop grew up and now it's Freemasonry and even O.T.O. as well as other fraternities.

If it makes them better men I think it is great. It sure can't hurt to learn about the mysteries.
edit on 2-5-2016 by CapstonePendulum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I hope this is not off topic, but can someone briefly explain the free masonry...how does it relate to being successful? Sacrifices are involved and whatnot?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

The Kebra Nagast is the Ethiopian book of kings and has the legend of Solomon and Sheba and I believe the taking of the arc of the covenant which the Ethiopians claim to have to this day in a Christian monastery.

Although I can't see how Himmler would have overlooked that in his quest for Judeo-Christian relics.

It's available online.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: nevermind.
edit on 3-5-2016 by RuneSpider because: Nevermind

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: farmvillethe masons main goal is social improvement, charities set up by masons are numerous, the most famous in america being the shriners.
due to charitable works, religious types have a bad view of masons.
leo taxil in the 1890s made the hoax involving masons and devil worship, more of a jibe to the catholic church, but people are stupid*.

since the internet dawned, conspiracists have made money by using the taxil hoax, by not mentioning the hoax bit.

*the protocols of zion is also a proven hoax, thats for another day though.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CapstonePendulum

In my opinion, Prince Hall Freemasonry was the original initiator of African-American occultism, with P.H.F. having a direct influence on the Nation of Islam and the 5% Nation of Gods and Earths. Many of the East Coast pioneers of Hip Hop, M.C.s, and lyricists were definitely affiliated with P.H.F., the Moors, the N.O.I, or the 5%ers.

• 1784 "Prince Hall Freemasonry"

• 1886 "Church of the Living God, the Pillar Ground of Truth for All Nations" (Black Hebrew Ideology)

• 1893 "Prince Hall Shriners" (A.E.A.O.N.M.S.)

• 1896 "Church of God and Saints of Christ" (Black Hebrew Ideology)

• 1913 "Moorish Science Temple"

• 1914 Marcus Garvey (Universal Negro Improvement Association)

• 1919 "Commandment Keepers" (Black Hebrew Ideology)

• 1930 "Nation of Islam"

• 1964 "Nation of Gods and Earths"

• 1966 "African Hebrew Israelites of Jerusalem" (Black Hebrew Ideology)

• 1968 "Nubian Islamic Hebrews"

Further reading: "The Craft and the Crescent"

People affiliated with European Freemasonry used it as a direct influence for the foundation of the Ordo Templi Orientis. So even Jay-Z and other O.T.O. musicians are actually affiliated with esotericism that was based upon the splintered legacy of Freemasonry.

edit on 5/5/16 by Sahabi because: What was I thinking? 0_o

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

Today's rappers are doing what they're told to do. It's not about making beats in a studio. NWA weren't a bunch of "hard core gangstas". Easy E died of AIDS and it's not because he was banging a different chick, every night. More like, he was getting banged. Same with Dr. Dre. Not sure about Ice Cube. "Straight Outta Compton", the movie, was a way of rewarding those that "sold out" to further the agenda. NWA was straight up WHACK. How the heck did they get a movie made about them???? Especially, when there were better groups available to represent REAL HIP HOP.

Do some research on the Crips and the Bloods and you'll see, why? The Crips and Bloods weren't drug dealers and gang bangers, like we know today. Snoop and them helped create that image. Those negroes would be considered UNCLE TOMs! They helped further destroy the black communities! CIA sellouts!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join